WA SS last night..

GaryandGillDublin

Well we did it. We submitted the WA SS form last night. Felt prepared but still quite stressful.

A few things are worrying us. We submitted application and paid the fee but got an email stating they had received a 'partially completed' form.. Not sure what this means as we filled in every section?

Also, as we are Irish, we only needed to fill in '6' in each of the IELTS sections but didn't seem to notice where we could attach our scanned passport biopage, so emailed that to them separately. Now we are worried that is why it says partially completed and that it may be rejected!!! Have emailed WA migration in this regard.

Hope it works out okay... x

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dont get a reply from your Email try ringing them

Good luck with your application

Well we did it. We submitted the WA SS form last night. Felt prepared but still quite stressful.

A few things are worrying us. We submitted application and paid the fee but got an email stating they had received a 'partially completed' form.. Not sure what this means as we filled in every section?

Also, as we are Irish, we only needed to fill in '6' in each of the IELTS sections but didn't seem to notice where we could attach our scanned passport biopage, so emailed that to them separately. Now we are worried that is why it says partially completed and that it may be rejected!!! Have emailed WA migration in this regard.

Hi there,

I'm afraid i'm not as brave as you and our agent submitted our application in the early hours so i can only share a bit of the stress you had to go through.

Even though my agent submitted the application I to received the same email about a partially completed application.

I'm sure you've nothing to worry about because after this my agent emailed me to say they had lodged my application and they'd received an email from WA to say that our application was already being looked at. I'm hoping thats good news

Good Luck to you and Happy Christmas:christmastree:

Nic:wubclub:

Hva emailed agent to ask for confirmation that they have applied on our behalf but have not heard anything yet. Was there any indication on processing times for state sponsorships? We have applied for 175 visa in May and hope to switch to 176 once received ss.

Hi Gary and Gill,

I'm just going through the form at the mo. I was confused with the IELTS thing so put in 6 points for each but that didn't give us enough points overall so I went and changed to the actual scores received. Let me know how you get on. What kind of areas are you thinking of going to?

Fingers crossed. Keep me posted on your situation.

:chatterbox:

Had an email from our agent saying our SS application has now been lodged! YEAH finally!!! I'm soooo hoping we get it within a few months so we can lodge visa! Back to the waiting game again but if there is a light at the end of the tunnel then I really don't mind!!!!

I too have just applied online for WA state sponsorship, spent over an hour doing it last night and it bombed me out half way through !!!! so completed it earlier this morning, only thing i'm concerned about is I printed off the summary of the application and it doesn't have anything in the space that my CV has been uploaded, but does show my skills assessment and IELTS results as being uploaded, i'm 100% certain that I provided my current CV. I have emailed WA to find out why its not showing !!!!!!

Hva emailed agent to ask for confirmation that they have applied on our behalf but have not heard anything yet. Was there any indication on processing times for state sponsorships? We have applied for 175 visa in May and hope to switch to 176 once received ss.

Agreed. It is far too early to have a reliable reference point for WA processing times, save to say that one of our Nurse clients appears to have a case officer in Perth already looking at the application for sponsorship.

Best regards.

Hi Guys,

Can you tell me do you need 12 months work experience in the last 24 months to be able to apply for SS in WA, I cant find this information anywhere on the WA Immigration website, If anyone can answer this for me I would be very greatfull.

This is a threshold DIAC requirement when lodging a skilled visa application.

If you can't satisfy this requirement I'm not sure why you would seek sponsorship from the WA Government.

Best regards.

Guest siamsusie
:wubclub:Goodluck everyone , our application is with our agent at the mo .

Brides x

:hug:Good luck Brides, will be following your story...:wubclub:love Susie xx

Agreed. It is far too early to have a reliable reference point for WA processing times, save to say that one of our Nurse clients appears to have a case officer in Perth already looking at the application for sponsorship.

Best regards.

Hi Alan,

I think thats me, i am one of your clients woohoo, i am a nurse, and i have had the email saying that our application is being assessed.

I'm struggling to keep a lid on my excitement, heres hoping its soon

Regards

Nic:wubclub:

Hi. We completed our state sponsership application last night as well. We also had the email stating that our application was partially completed even though we had paid the AUD$200.

We went back into the application to check and make sure there wan't any highlighted areas, made a few changes. Also made sure that all documents had uploaded as it stated that the CV wasn't uploaded on confirmation (as per Woodymcfc). Once all saved again, it then requested payment again.

I sent an email to WA asking about the partially completed email and why it was asking for payment again, including my payment reference number. Not yet had a reply to that specific email but we have had an automated email confirming that our application has been received for processing and a case officer will be contact if any additional information is required.

Hoping we don't have to wait too long and there are no problems.

Guest jackfrew

Hi Woodymcfc.

That happened to me too, was half way throught the application then it crashed.AAAAARGH So started all over again. Everything was there as I checked 3/4 times, well maybe 5 times. Paid for it and printed off the summary NO CV ATTACHED. It was there I checked and checked. OH I FEEL SO SICK NOW.:sad::mad:

Hi Gary & Gill

We also did ours last night, and was sooooooo stressed, although it seemed simple enough, I'm panicking and getting myself bothered if I've put enough detail in etc.:cry:

We also had a problem with the CV at the end we we printed out our application after paying it and it didn't show the cv being uploaded , although I had taken a copy of each page and this showed that it had. We decided to call them and they were so helpful and confirmed that it had been attached! Phew! I would siuggest peeps give them a call and confirm with them to be on the safe side.

Got an email this morning stating that the application is currently being assessed.

No idea what that means, I'm assuming just that it's confirmation of the receipt of the application.:eek:

I hope that everyone gets to hear something very soon and has happy news.

Keep us all posted.

Dawn x

Hi Woodymcfc.

That happened to me too, was half way throught the application then it crashed.AAAAARGH So started all over again. Everything was there as I checked 3/4 times, well maybe 5 times. Paid for it and printed off the summary NO CV ATTACHED. It was there I checked and checked. OH I FEEL SO SICK NOW.:sad::mad:

That can only be a good thing I think. If it's happened to other people then it must be a problem at The other end !!!

That can only be a good thing I think. If it's happened to other people then it must be a problem at The other end !!!

Hi Gary, try giving them a call early tomorrow. They open at 8.30am so we called bang on that time and got through straight away, they were really helpful. Have you had any email confirmations from them?

Dawn x

Guest jackfrew
Hi Gary & Gill

We also did ours last night, and was sooooooo stressed, although it seemed simple enough, I'm panicking and getting myself bothered if I've put enough detail in etc.:cry:

We also had a problem with the CV at the end we we printed out our application after paying it and it didn't show the cv being uploaded , although I had taken a copy of each page and this showed that it had. We decided to call them and they were so helpful and confirmed that it had been attached! Phew! I would siuggest peeps give them a call and confirm with them to be on the safe side.

Got an email this morning stating that the application is currently being assessed.

No idea what that means, I'm assuming just that it's confirmation of the receipt of the application.:eek:

Keep us all posted.

Dawn x

Hi Dawn,

I hope this is the case for us all. I was the same as you I printed all pages too.

Thanks,

Sharon

P,S Not long now, MERRY CHRISTMAS:smile:

Hi Gary & Gill

At the end we we printed out our application after paying it and it didn't show the cv being uploaded , although I had taken a copy of each page and this showed that it had. We dedicded to call them and they were so helpful and confirmed that it had been attached! Phew!

Keep us all posted.

Dawn x

Great news Dawn, not received confirmation that they have got the application as yet but I'm sure things will be ok !!! Hope Rob has a good journey on Thursday !!!!

Hi All,

trying to fill out application and am wondering whats best for the areas it asks you to put as preference?

if im honest Perth or as close to is favourable and i dont know much about the other areas, should I research 2 other areas aswell or just put info down that i have for Perth?

would it accept Perth 3 times or would i look like a complete fool for doing so?

what did other applicats do here if you dont mind?

i think im panicing trying to get the application in ASAP!

Thanks

Gary

Hi All,

trying to fill out application and am wondering whats best for the areas it asks you to put as preference?

if im honest Perth or as close to is favourable and i dont know much about the other areas, should I research 2 other areas aswell or just put info down that i have for Perth?

would it accept Perth 3 times or would i look like a complete fool for doing so?

what did other applicats do here if you dont mind?

i think im panicing trying to get the application in ASAP!

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gary,

I only put Perth because that really is the only place that we want to go. I have done all my research on Perth and its surrounding suburbs. I started to panic but dont worry, i'm sure all they want to know is that you've done a bit of research on whether you can afford to live there and your not going to be too much of a burden on the state !!! My views only so please feel free to correct me if anyone thinks i'm wrong !!!!

Archived