WA SS last night..

GaryandGillDublin

DIAC will ask for them when you receive a CO.

Thanks. Does it mean that it is before paying the main fee or after? I mean, if you happen not to pass, will you lose the money that you had paid to DIAC?

How do they want you to send them the supporting files? Do the require them to be in .pdf or .jpg? And as for the CV, can it be just .doc?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a reply from agent saying we are part of a list of wa ss they are in the process of applying for and they will inform us when it is done. Heres hoping it is soon

Guest perth42

Hi All

After completing all but payment last night I wanted to make sure all I & T's were doted and dashed this morning in the cold light of the day... Glad I did. The site let me put just about anything but this morning it would not accept my OH education or responses to the questions. I have tried at least 6 times and its not saving anything Uggghhhhhh!!! :cry:I called my agent this afternoon to see if anyone else was having the same issues... he suggested I give it 24hrs to let them sort out the problems that have so far occured including CV's etc not uploading! I wouldn't mind but I am full of cold/flu and I really could do with being in bed and not having to think lol!!!

Fingers crossed someone WA side has a look at all the problems! :christmastree:

Guest ConfusedPoms!

Hi All,

So nice to hear so many people are getting the ball rolling with WA SS eventually!!! Although not good to hear about the faults etc, hopefully these will be sorted soon !

Just a quick question as we are waiting patiently for our positive skills certificate to come through, firstly does anybody know how this will come through, post, email etc??

Secondly do we need to wait for this before we can start the SS application or can we make a start, save it, then when we have the certificate just attach it and send it off....??

Cheers

Hi All,

So nice to hear so many people are getting the ball rolling with WA SS eventually!!! Although not good to hear about the faults etc, hopefully these will be sorted soon !

Just a quick question as we are waiting patiently for our positive skills certificate to come through, firstly does anybody know how this will come through, post, email etc??

Secondly do we need to wait for this before we can start the SS application or can we make a start, save it, then when we have the certificate just attach it and send it off....??

Cheers

Hi, I suppose it depends which skills assessment. Hubby was vetasess so you can check online for the result. They also sent everything through the post.

You can save your application on WA website but I think it only lasts a couple of weeks at the most (I think, someone might correct me on this!) so in theory you could fill it in and save it wait for the document and upload it as long as you did it quite soon after.

Good luck!

Just had a quick look at the email we got on sunday night for the saved application and it says:

STATE SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION

This e-mail confirms that your partially completed application for State Sponsorship has been saved. Applications that are partially completed will expire after 14 days of inactivity.

Your partially completed application is currently due to expire on3/01/2011 7:04 AM (WST) . If you do not update or complete your application before it expires you will need to restart the process.

Im not sure if you keep going in its classed as activity so you theb have another 2weeks? Hope this helps.

Hi Alan thanks for the update, let's hope that they get it sorted out asap.

Just a quick question, I have received the following email yesterday morning does this just mean that it's been received and i will get further updates as they go through the application do you know?

Dear Xxxxx ,

The Skilled Migration application for Xxxxxx, is currently being assessed.

Regards

Skilled Migration Western Australia

Department of Training and Workforce Development

Thanks

Dawn x

Just had a quick look at the email we got on sunday night for the saved application and it says:

STATE SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION

This e-mail confirms that your partially completed application for State Sponsorship has been saved. Applications that are partially completed will expire after 14 days of inactivity.

Your partially completed application is currently due to expire on3/01/2011 7:04 AM (WST) . If you do not update or complete your application before it expires you will need to restart the process.

Im not sure if you keep going in its classed as activity so you theb have another 2weeks? Hope this helps.

I would check with WA that your application has in fact been lodged in its entirety, as a partially completed application is not a wholly completed application.

Best regards.

Hi Alan thanks for the update, let's hope that they get it sorted out asap.

Just a quick question, I have received the following email yesterday morning does this just mean that it's been received do you know?

Dear Xxxxx ,

The Skilled Migration application for Xxxxxx, is currently being assessed.

Regards

Skilled Migration Western Australia

Department of Training and Workforce Development

Thanks

Dawn x

It would seem so - but please don't hold me to it!

Check with your agent (if you have one).

Best regards.

woke up to an email from agent saying my application will hopefully be lodged sometime this week and they will email me with confirmation. Having filled out the information required and given payment details 7 months ago I would have hoped it could have been done sooner. I understand from PIO there are technical issues with the website but has any one else had such a response from an agent who we are paying rather well to do this for us? Or am I just being a bit too impatient. I know it will get done but the anticipation is a bit too much especially as they said early applications are being assessed quickly.

Had confirmation that our application was all fine from our agent :wubclub: and that it will hopefully sent to WA ss in the next couple of days . They did mention they have alot applications to do :biglaugh:Got visions of the poor souls with office desks piled high with paperwork .

Were so quick with getting back with emails :wubclub:.

Goodluck to everyone:hug: , we are just going to sit back now and allow the agent to take over for a bit . Have a great Xmas

Brides x

I too have just applied online for WA state sponsorship, spent over an hour doing it last night and it bombed me out half way through !!!! so completed it earlier this morning, only thing i'm concerned about is I printed off the summary of the application and it doesn't have anything in the space that my CV has been uploaded, but does show my skills assessment and IELTS results as being uploaded, i'm 100% certain that I provided my current CV. I have emailed WA to find out why its not showing !!!!!!

well got an email from WA this morning, good news looks like they got all the documents, patiently waiting time !!!!!

Dear Gary

We have checked the system and can confirm that our database has received all of your documents.

Skilled Migration WA

Telephone : +61 8 92182100

Fax : +61 8 92182160

Web : migration.wa.gov.au

Level 2, 123 Adelaide Tce, EAST PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6004

Guest perth42

Hi All

Has anyone successfully submitted their application without a mishap? On Sunday night I stayed up late and made a start, but it wouldn't save things! I tried again on Monday and in the end called my agent to ask if they had heard of any problems - they advised me to leave it, give it 24hrs and come back... well I gave it a few hours and had another bash this morning - looked like everything saved so I sent it.... but it looks like I will have to call Oz as the confirmation is not showing OH CV!!!!! Urgghhh Has anyone else had the same problem today?

Cheers

:eek:

I can confirm the WA Skilled Migration team is aware of issues with the online application process.

I reported our experiences and lodgement problems in a telephone call yesterday (Tuesday Aus time), which I dare say are similar or identical to those that some of you in this thread are having to contend with.

Best regards.

Guest jackfrew
I can confirm the WA Skilled Migration team is aware of issues with the online application process.

I reported our experiences and lodgement problems in a telephone call yesterday (Tuesday Aus time), which I dare say are similar or identical to those that some of you in this thread are having to contend with.

Best regards.

Thanks Alan,

I lodged after the third attempt on Monday morning. After things missing and not saving anything, oh and then it crashed. The main thing I am angry about is the lack of evidence I was allowed to put on the application. The first attempt let me put in as much evidence as I wanted. When I went in to check it before lodging it said a max of 500 characters per page, not even per box. So I had to cut it right down until it saved and allowed me to lodge. Then when after I paid and printed off the summary report, it said no cv. I emailed them straight away and they got back to me and said the CV was attached. So I have emailed the WA Skilled migration team, to see if there is any way I can put all my evidence down and send it to them. I was lucky to have 2 sentences per box. AAAAARGH Fingers cross they get back to me.:arghh:

Guest perth42

Just called WA lady said the CV was attached and we should know the out come in 4wks!!! Now that would be lovely but I think it would be more like it will get looked @ in 4 wks!

Good luck everyone! :wink: :biggrin:

Just called WA lady said the CV was attached and we should know the out come in 4wks!!! Now that would be lovely but I think it would be more like it will get looked @ in 4 wks!

Good luck everyone! :wink: :biggrin:

They do have the Xmas holidays to take into account. A few weeks aren't as bad as the length of time some peeps were waiting last year and earlier this year.

Good luck.

HI All,

whats the email address to check if application has lodged please?

Also I ve just noticed that general elecrician now says NOT AVAILABLE, how can i find out when this status changed?

im sure it was available at the begining

I only managed to lodge yesterday because of the system clog ups and am now a bit worried ive missed the boat!!

thanks

Gary

Guest Sue1203

Hi ya

Yeah there was another thread about this. I have emailed our agent regarding this as we have already received SS and we were advised that we were in CAT 2 and then I read the thread about General Electrician being taken off, I nearly fell off my chair!!!!

Somebody else replied advising that if you have received SS already that you should be included in the quota but again who knows, so I am going to wait until I hear back from Agent and will let you know. Keep the faith......

Thanks

S

x:wubclub:

Guest My Hubby is Irish

Hi Everyone, Was just reading your thread and thought that by now you should have answers to the IT issues but just incase.

YES - State migration had a IT problem on Monday. I too submitted a WA SS and found the CV was not attached. I resubmitted and paid another $200 only to get the same info back.

I couldn't believe is when I rang and they answered to phone. It was explained to me that I was not the only one to call querying the same issues and they were waiting on IT to rectify. She was able to open up my application and confirm that all documents were attached. She also confirmed I would be refunded the additional payment.

Just fingers crossed everything else was ok. By now you should have received a email stating the application is in process. If you lodged it in the early hours WST and havn't received this eamil then I would be concerned and contact them to follow up.

Archived