What is santa bringing?

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Just wondered what we are all hoping santa brings on Christmas day. I'm hoping for that 4 x 4 but just don't think it's going to happen unless I remortgage the house:cry:

There's only one thing i would like:A VISA:biggrin:

But if he can pull a few strings and improove the exchange rate i would be his number 1 fan.:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
There's only one thing i would like:A VISA:biggrin:

But if he can pull a few strings and improove the exchange rate i would be his number 1 fan.:wink:

I really wish I could wave a magic wand for you all:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
My Santa is taking me away to Seoul to meet up with my father and 2 sons this year and thats all I need or want. love Susie x

Oh lovely SS, I bet it will be the best Christmas present ever:yes:

Guest guest37336

Hi Kate.

My missus the other day said I was going to get a one way ticket to Australia, as in her words , 'Grow up, and stop being so petty'. I didn't think I was being petty when she was late AGAIN for her doctors appointment.

She said to me, in a squeaky voice, 'Why are you always so angry'.

And I said, 'Because Your Always Late'.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate.

My missus the other day said I was going to get a one way ticket to Australia, as in her words , 'Grow up, and stop being so petty'. I didn't think I was being petty when she was late AGAIN for her doctors appointment.

She said to me, in a squeaky voice, 'Why are you always so angry'.

And I said, 'Because Your Always Late'.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

I remember my mother was always late for everything and if we were meeting up for say 11am we use to tell her it was 10am as we knew she would come flying though the door at 10.40. We always joked that she would be late for her own funeral.

I hate to be late for anything and would rather set off 2 hours early than risk bieng late, Rob is the complete opposite leaves everything till the last minute.:laugh:

Guest guest37336
I remember my mother was always late for everything and if we were meeting up for say 11am we use to tell her it was 10am as we knew she would come flying though the door at 10.40. We always joked that she would be late for her own funeral.

I hate to be late for anything and would rather set off 2 hours early than risk bieng late, Rob is the complete opposite leaves everything till the last minute.:laugh:

You're the role reversal of us Kate. Me, hours early for everything, Ruth, ohhhh no, last minute etc.:mad: I once managed to solve the 'Quantum Physics' dilemma once whilst waiting for Ruth, wouldn't have minded, but is was our wedding day.:goofy:

Trouble is Kate, with the one way ticket to Australia it is always just a threat, never come to fruition though.:mad::biglaugh:.

I think Ruth reckons that on Boxing Day she will get a phone call from Cairns saying, 'Hello sweetness, give me a couple of weeks and I'll have a house and job sorted'.:shocked:

Done it before, :embarrassed::wubclub::eek: so I think the ticket will remain just a threat.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

I dont really want anything for xmas apart from all my children enjoying it all my family and everyone i know having a great time, and everyone in the world enjoying a peaceful war free yuletide.:smile::smile:

And if you believe that b******s you will believe anything, i want my visa,s, tickets for cricket next year, some fine wine, new socks and anything else i can think of:mad:

:biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen
You're the role reversal of us Kate. Me, hours early for everything, Ruth, ohhhh no, last minute etc.:mad: I once managed to solve the 'Quantum Physics' dilemma once whilst waiting for Ruth, wouldn't have minded, but is was our wedding day.:goofy:

Trouble is Kate, with the one way ticket to Australia it is always just a threat, never come to fruition though.:mad::biglaugh:.

I think Ruth reckons that on Boxing Day she will get a phone call from Cairns saying, 'Hello sweetness, give me a couple of weeks and I'll have a house and job sorted'.:shocked:

Done it before, :embarrassed::wubclub::eek: so I think the ticket will remain just a threat.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

I think you would be perfectly happy with the one way ticket, lol.

I'm the same, must get everywhere on time or early. I turned up to my uni interview 45 mins early :eek:

56 gallon can of de-icer that i never use:rolleyes:,i like the therapeutic feeling of actually scraping ice off:daydreaming:

Thermal underwear that i never use,still got a "bit" of street cred left!:skeptical:thinking of opening a shop,cos ive got about 20 yrs worth stored in the north mezzanine

Some fingerless gloves again no doubt,wtf!as much use as a pub with no beer!

I WILL tho get some whiskey,this will be ready wrapped for crimbo by the ferret,untill one night before crimbo when i have none left and jan says "go and get one then",and i'l put a sad face on and say,"nah its ok i cba going",then she will trot upstairs and bring me it down and then get me another one for crimbo,me nan allways did say "yer face'l get yer the parish":angel_happy_face_ha

Probably some Lpool related stuff,books and DVDs from jan:jiggy:,an envelope off me dad,JUST an envelope btw,nothing in it:biglaugh:,nah a few bob in an envelope.:wink:

Bits and bats off me nephews

Im not expecting anything at all! Hubby worked in the biggest shopping centre in London when we lived in UK and I got spoilt rotten, but now ... he hasn't got a clue where the shops are!!! Best present for me is that he's got 2 weeks off at Christmas after working non stop since we got here without a break, he looks knackered and I can't wait to just see him relax and enjoy this wonderful place!!

The only thing I really need for Chrissie is a new coat (after having mine stolen at the weekend :sad:). All my belongings are on a container so am without one and its bloody cold!

My mum got me a new suitcase so not very exciting but necessary, but my main pressie is waiting for me when I get to Melbourne in Feb - its called a new life with my man! :notworthy::cool:

Guest siamsusie
The only thing I really need for Chrissie is a new coat (after having mine stolen at the weekend :sad:). All my belongings are on a container so am without one and its bloody cold!

My mum got me a new suitcase so not very exciting but necessary, but my main pressie is waiting for me when I get to Melbourne in Feb - its called a new life with my man! :notworthy::cool:

I told you, but obviously you forgot, got you a wetsuit and flippers... multi purposes present:jiggy:x

Guest Midlanders

JUST WANT A CASE OFFICE AND OUR VISA FOR 2011!!!!! COME ON SANTA IVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL!!!!!

12484182-writer.jpg

Forgot to mention, a new car, perfume, and if you have time....sorting out a holiday rental in oz lol

Archived