The packers are here!

mr luvpants

After 3 long years its all coming together! PSS are here and packing our stuff to go!

JOHN

That's great John, know how ye feel :wink: Ohhh, you're lucky you got people to pack all the stuff for ye etc...we did it by ourselves...took us a week and massive back pain :)

Darn, you're gonna beat me to Brissy by a few days (I see you'll be there in the xmas holidays) :laugh:

Good luck mate :yes:

Cheers

B!K3R

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Thats brilliant mate.

You both must be really excited.

Keep us updated with everything and get down to Southbank for a swim and take a ride on the river cats and see the views its brilliant.

All the best buddy, you will love it.

Oh, how exciting, one step closer! Cant believe time has come around so fast, and we thought we'd be out there before you....alas, not to be. Enjoy your last month before you go. Hopefully we will be there early next year, but you can let us know how you settle in.

Cheers

Shaz

Guest The Pom Queen

John and Lisa

That is excellent news and something we have all been waiting for over the long three years lol.

I know it has been stressful (umm is that an understatement) but everything has fallen in to place and now all that is needed is for you to sit back and enjoy your new life.

Hugs to you both

Kate

Archived