Wish Mr E Good Luck

Elliott-Family

I would like to wish my dear husband all the luck in the world starting is new job in oz today:yes:

as a family its been a tough old two years, we got caught up in the CSL lists, my dear dad died, the house refusedto sell, we have been through so much stress but have stuck it out together, we made the tough decision for ian to start a really good job he was offered that meant he would have to leave us behind to sell the house, however we were really lucky to exchange contracts two days before he departed so will be follwoing him in a couple of weeks

so hun, i know its been really hard for you going over on your own, best of luck for starting your new job

lots of love wifey, child and mutts xxxxxxx:wink:

Thanks guys, what with 1 thing or another it has been a really tough 2yrs and i think at some point 1 or all of us doubted we'd ever get here. But, here i am with claire n Jack coming over in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by this time i'll have sorted a rental, bought a car and actually remember someones name at work.

Today was my first day, I'm a registered psych nurse. I felt a little out of my depth cos all the terminology is different so at times i didnt have a clue what they were on about. Everyone seemed really friendly tho n seemed to know more about me then i did of them? After 1 day i cant really say too much as its too early but i'm planning on going back again tomorrow so cant be too bad eh.

Ian

I would like to wish my dear husband all the luck in the world starting is new job in oz today:yes:

as a family its been a tough old two years, we got caught up in the CSL lists, my dear dad died, the house refusedto sell, we have been through so much stress but have stuck it out together, we made the tough decision for ian to start a really good job he was offered that meant he would have to leave us behind to sell the house, however we were really lucky to exchange contracts two days before he departed so will be follwoing him in a couple of weeks

so hun, i know its been really hard for you going over on your own, best of luck for starting your new job

What a lovely post. Good luck to you all!!!

Glad everything has worked out for you. Sometimes these hurdles are put in our way to test us. I hope he enjoys his new job and it will be good when you can all be together again to enjoy your new life together.

Thanks guys, what with 1 thing or another it has been a really tough 2yrs and i think at some point 1 or all of us doubted we'd ever get here. But, here i am with claire n Jack coming over in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by this time i'll have sorted a rental, bought a car and actually remember someones name at work.

Today was my first day, I'm a registered psych nurse. I felt a little out of my depth cos all the terminology is different so at times i didnt have a clue what they were on about. Everyone seemed really friendly tho n seemed to know more about me then i did of them? After 1 day i cant really say too much as its too early but i'm planning on going back again tomorrow so cant be too bad eh.

Ian

Pleased to hear you had a good first day, Hope tomorrow is just as good, if not better!

All the very best Ian!!

Dawn x

Archived