ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest ddmulryan

Application submitted by migration officer on 29 October 2009 with medicals, police cert, vetassess skills assessment approval, de facto evidence...basically everything that needed to be submitted

First contact with case officer was 24/02/2010 to confirm that prior experience was not acceptable for role. Waiver of experience lodged 12/03/2100

Waiver approved by case officer on 23/03/210...but case officer seeking more clarification regarding the position description.

additional info regarding position description submitted on 15/04/2010

nomination approved 24/05/2010

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17520

I got my nomination approved today! just got to wait for my application to be approved now. Lets hope they do it quickly! I'm going on holiday next Wednesday for 10 days so I am hoping that they will get it done before then - not likely though!

Will keep you updated.

Guest guest17520
Woohoo! Nice one... I make that 112 days to approval?

When you go abroad, give DIAC a tinkle to let them know - use your client ID. Just in case they need to get hold of you...

Cheers,

M

Thanks for the advice but I'm one step ahead - I put a letter in with my application stating that I would be going away and also sent them an email after I applied and they sent me one back saying that they are aware that I'm going away and that I don't need to tell them again.

Really hope I get mine approved soon, been waiting so long :arghh:

Guest calvinated

Congrats richkoto!

hope you get your visa grant soon. keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Heard that DIAC has started processing applications from feb, so not long to go for you.. :smile:

Guest whingingpom

I lodged my 856 application complete with ALL required forms and extras around the 1st dec 2009 at the Parra Centre of excellence. Ive emailed and called them to see whats happening as i think 6 months is a bloody long time to wait (especially when i had to re apply after being told the wrong information by a DIAC team member and was 'advised' to withdraw my app over a year ago!). Ive been living in Oz for 10 years and have been on several 457's the entire time (dont ask!) Can anyone shed some light on this as i'm beginning to think its a personal vendetta against me for pointing out many many MANY holes in the Immigration depts application and processing system! HELP!!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

How do I get on the time line.

O/H had nomination approved late Jan 2010, TRA was succesful 28/4/10 we submitted police checks, medicals and visa application on the 5/5/10 and had an e mail on the 6/5/10 to say it was recieved. We submitted at Paramatta and my O/H is being sponsored as a General Fabrication Engineering Tradesperson. Waiting for case officer if we get one? Going crazy looking at e mails everyday then every morning and evening now checking at lunch time too.

Anyone have any ideas of how long? Ive seen its taken some people just 30 days I hope ours is the same.

Cheers Fluffy:eek::wacko:

Guest lovekan
Hey whingingpom,

Any more stats? I'll add you to the spreadsheet...

http://bit.ly/121-856VisaTimelines

hi

i applied on 6th may 2010 nomination and application put together,

got nomination approved on 12th may now waiting ....

did my medicals on 24th may.

Guest GodSaveOz

Hey Mate,

You are a champ.. yours is probably the fastest in the history of Oz immigration!!

Can you please let us know which office was your application sent to?

Also if it was 121 or 856.. I guess it is 856.

Cheers and good luck with your visa.

Regards

hi

i applied on 6th may 2010 nomination and application put together,

got nomination approved on 12th may now waiting ....

did my medicals on 24th may.

The nomination was submitted on the 18/12/09 and was granted on the 12/01/2010 after many e mails back and forth from immi and the sponsoring boss after the lady at immi was very confused plus it was over the christmas period.

No I dont have an account so please can you put my info up, that would be great.:wubclub:

Thanks Fluffy

Guest gemini06hot

have a friend that submitted his ENS application on the 4th of jan 10 and got approval on the 18th of May 2010.

Still waiting for mine, submitted everything on the 21st of Jan 10. Police checks, IELTS and medical. Nomination approved, 20th April 2010.

tired of waiting....

Guest aster0910

Submitted: 12/03/2010

Visa: 121

Nomination and application sent together: No

CO assigned: not yet.

office - Parra

Thank you

Guest KerryCraig

Hi guys,

Had the news today we got the golden ticket!!!!!! visa granted today...... Didnt even know we had a case officer just had a phone call from agent to say all was granted!!! Good luck to you all who are still waiting!

Kerry:jiggy:

Guest wazza37

Please can you include my details in the spreadsheet

Submitted: 24/05/2010 (application fee deducted 25/05/2010)

Visa: 856

Nomination and application sent together: Yes

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes

Police checks sent simultaneously: Yes

Parramatta

I guess all that's needed now is a bit of patience

Guest wazza37

All seems a bit quiet at the moment - anyone have exciting news to keep us optimistic on processing times:smile:

Guest caznphil

not really other than realised yesterday that i think i was allocated a case worker back in january 2010... having said that nothing has progressed.. emailed perth centre of excellence yesterday asking for timelines for 121.... no reply... (ps... im a psychiatric nurse.......)

Guest solinsyd

Hi all,

My timeline so far...

Nomination lodged 02/03/2010

Nomination receipt acknowledged 04/03/2010

121 lodged 30/03/2010

121 receipt acknowledged 31/03/2010

All of the above were lodged at Parramatta through my agent....

Heard nothing so far! Worried as my sponsor is a small company and issues like training etc may arise. Fingers crossed!

Guest solinsyd

Hi there,

Info requested is below:

Country - UK

Occupation - Solicitor

Police checks were sent with the 121

Medicals - relied upon medicals sent in a previous 885, however I'll be getting new ones in a couple of weeks as the process is taking longer and longer... and longer....

Cheers!

Guest PommyRach
All seems a bit quiet at the moment - anyone have exciting news to keep us optimistic on processing times:smile:

Latest from Pazza -

Due to the demand driven nature of the program, the Permanent Skilled Entry network is continuing to receive large numbers of employer nominations and visa applications.

This means that some applications being received through the NSW Centre of Excellence may take some time to be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Please be assured that all issues surrounding processing backlogs have been appropriately escalated.

You will be contacted by a case officer within 2 working days of the employer nomination and/or visa application being allocated, with either an outcome for decision-ready cases or a request for additional information or documents.

Until a case is allocated, we are unable to provide you with advice regarding processing timeframes.

We apologise for all inconveniences caused as a result of the delays in allocation.

Please note that the published service standards for ENS/RSMS cases is 5 months (ETA countries) and 7 months (non-ETA countries). Timeframes for processing an application vary from one case to another, depending on the individual circumstances of each applicant . The NSW PSE team are committed to providing you with an decision on your application within the published service standards.

Clients are requested to explore other pathways, such as the 457 temporary business visa, for all urgent cases where the nominating employer needs the applicant to commence working in the position within the published service standards.

Ooh - I'll be able to add stats on soon - 2 years on our 457 is up in the next few weeks & we're starting the process as soon as HR tell the agent to go ahead - still not bloody done that bit though so could be in for a looooooooooooooooooong wait!

We got ours 1st June

Our detailed time line

-Employer submitted for nomination number 15th December 2009

-Number recieved 11th Jan 2010

- All paperwork collated with certified stuff and police checks

-856 onshore submitted by hand to Melbourne business section @ Immi office, 23rd march - told i would be emailed in 7 days

-I called day 8 to say i hadnt heard and then was emailed 2 days later by My case officer to acknowlege the app.

-Didnt hear anything so emailed 4th May asking if there was anything else i needed to submit as i hadnt heard. Reply from CO saying not all medicals were there. Few phonecalls back and forth - my sons and mine from 457 were converted for the PR app, but hubby's was only for 457, so he had to repeat it and it had to be with the officer by 14th May.............It got there 13th may!

-Case officer went off sick. 24th May emailed by another case officer and was told they they just had to merge some docs and would finalise ASAP.

Visa granted 1st June.

My advice -

If you havent heard from the office within 10 days of submitting your application, get on the phone to them and find out whats going on. Especially since they take the money out straight away !!!

If you havent heard after 4 weeks of acknowledgement letter, phone them again to find out the status.

DO pester them..........

Ens 121 nominated on 12/02/10

Medicals sent 26/03/10

Police clearance and app sent 04/05/10

Application and police clearance lodged 17/05/10

Money taken 18/05/10

No case worker or any other news yet.

Husband and i both nurses he is the main applicant though, Fingers crossed wont be waiting too long.

Dom (31) Cheryl (31) Francesca (5) Luke (2)

Archived