Submitted: 12/03/2010

Visa: 121

Nomination and application sent together: No

CO assigned: not yet.

office - Parra

Thank you

Guest KerryCraig

Hi guys,

Had the news today we got the golden ticket!!!!!! visa granted today...... Didnt even know we had a case officer just had a phone call from agent to say all was granted!!! Good luck to you all who are still waiting!

Kerry:jiggy:

Guest calvinated

Congrats Kerry!

Guest wazza37

Please can you include my details in the spreadsheet

Submitted: 24/05/2010 (application fee deducted 25/05/2010)

Visa: 856

Nomination and application sent together: Yes

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes

Police checks sent simultaneously: Yes

Parramatta

I guess all that's needed now is a bit of patience

You're in - anymore detail? Country risk? Occupation?

Cheers,

M

ENS 121 submitted 22/04/2010, approved 04/10/2010.

Guest wazza37

South African - not sure if classified high or low. IT Professional

Looks like a "high" - not eligible for ETA...

:sad:

Guest wazza37

All seems a bit quiet at the moment - anyone have exciting news to keep us optimistic on processing times:smile:

Guest caznphil

not really other than realised yesterday that i think i was allocated a case worker back in january 2010... having said that nothing has progressed.. emailed perth centre of excellence yesterday asking for timelines for 121.... no reply... (ps... im a psychiatric nurse.......)

caznphil - you submitted your visa application just before me - you're on 8 weeks this week. I'm on 7.

I'm really surprised there hasn't been any movement. Have you had the nomination approved?

Guest solinsyd

Hi all,

My timeline so far...

Nomination lodged 02/03/2010

Nomination receipt acknowledged 04/03/2010

121 lodged 30/03/2010

121 receipt acknowledged 31/03/2010

All of the above were lodged at Parramatta through my agent....

Heard nothing so far! Worried as my sponsor is a small company and issues like training etc may arise. Fingers crossed!

Hey solinsyd... Welcome to the PiO ENS thread...

I've added your details in to the spreadsheet:

http://bit.ly/121-856VisaTimelines

You from the UK? What's your occupation? Did you send you medicals/police checks too? I'll add those to the sheet.

Cheers,

M

Guest solinsyd

Hi there,

Info requested is below:

Country - UK

Occupation - Solicitor

Police checks were sent with the 121

Medicals - relied upon medicals sent in a previous 885, however I'll be getting new ones in a couple of weeks as the process is taking longer and longer... and longer....

Cheers!

Guest PommyRach
All seems a bit quiet at the moment - anyone have exciting news to keep us optimistic on processing times:smile:

Latest from Pazza -

Due to the demand driven nature of the program, the Permanent Skilled Entry network is continuing to receive large numbers of employer nominations and visa applications.

This means that some applications being received through the NSW Centre of Excellence may take some time to be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Please be assured that all issues surrounding processing backlogs have been appropriately escalated.

You will be contacted by a case officer within 2 working days of the employer nomination and/or visa application being allocated, with either an outcome for decision-ready cases or a request for additional information or documents.

Until a case is allocated, we are unable to provide you with advice regarding processing timeframes.

We apologise for all inconveniences caused as a result of the delays in allocation.

Please note that the published service standards for ENS/RSMS cases is 5 months (ETA countries) and 7 months (non-ETA countries). Timeframes for processing an application vary from one case to another, depending on the individual circumstances of each applicant . The NSW PSE team are committed to providing you with an decision on your application within the published service standards.

Clients are requested to explore other pathways, such as the 457 temporary business visa, for all urgent cases where the nominating employer needs the applicant to commence working in the position within the published service standards.

:cry:

Was hoping to have my 121 sorted by August - due for a jolly back to the Mother Country and I thought I'd activate it then.

Ooh - I'll be able to add stats on soon - 2 years on our 457 is up in the next few weeks & we're starting the process as soon as HR tell the agent to go ahead - still not bloody done that bit though so could be in for a looooooooooooooooooong wait!

Spoke to a non-PiO mate last night - he was granted his 856 this week. Three months from submission to grant.

Guest wazza37

Thanks for the update Hybrid - At least some good news so far this week:radar:

We got ours 1st June

Our detailed time line

-Employer submitted for nomination number 15th December 2009

-Number recieved 11th Jan 2010

- All paperwork collated with certified stuff and police checks

-856 onshore submitted by hand to Melbourne business section @ Immi office, 23rd march - told i would be emailed in 7 days

-I called day 8 to say i hadnt heard and then was emailed 2 days later by My case officer to acknowlege the app.

-Didnt hear anything so emailed 4th May asking if there was anything else i needed to submit as i hadnt heard. Reply from CO saying not all medicals were there. Few phonecalls back and forth - my sons and mine from 457 were converted for the PR app, but hubby's was only for 457, so he had to repeat it and it had to be with the officer by 14th May.............It got there 13th may!

-Case officer went off sick. 24th May emailed by another case officer and was told they they just had to merge some docs and would finalise ASAP.

Visa granted 1st June.

My advice -

If you havent heard from the office within 10 days of submitting your application, get on the phone to them and find out whats going on. Especially since they take the money out straight away !!!

If you havent heard after 4 weeks of acknowledgement letter, phone them again to find out the status.

DO pester them..........

....Living life in Aus....

Moved to Melb on 457 in Sept 2009, 856 granted June 2010 ... :em4000:...

Ens 121 nominated on 12/02/10

Medicals sent 26/03/10

Police clearance and app sent 04/05/10

Application and police clearance lodged 17/05/10

Money taken 18/05/10

No case worker or any other news yet.

Husband and i both nurses he is the main applicant though, Fingers crossed wont be waiting too long.

Dom (31) Cheryl (31) Francesca (5) Luke (2)

Cheryl (31) Dominic (31) Francesca (5) Luke(2) ENS 121 Nomination Approved Mar 10, Visa Applied May 10, House Sold Aug 10, VISA GRANTED 13 OCT 10 WOO HOO..:jiggy:

Ens 121 nominated on 12/02/10

Medicals sent 26/03/10

Police clearance and app sent 04/05/10

Application and police clearance lodged 17/05/10

Money taken 18/05/10

No case worker or any other news yet.

Husband and i both nurses he is the main applicant though, Fingers crossed wont be waiting too long.

Dom (31) Cheryl (31) Francesca (5) Luke (2)

Have you not had a notification email that your application has been recieved? If so have a look at who sent it to you.......most likely it the person who is your case officer.

If not, please get on the phone to the office youve sent it to and ask where you acknowledgement is.......you should have received one by now

....Living life in Aus....

Moved to Melb on 457 in Sept 2009, 856 granted June 2010 ... :em4000:...

Have you not had a notification email that your application has been recieved? If so have a look at who sent it to you.......most likely it the person who is your case officer.

If not, please get on the phone to the office youve sent it to and ask where you acknowledgement is.......you should have received one by now

Thanks,

Yeah we did get a conformation email saying its a valid application that they were taking our money and the standard blurb about turnaround time currently being up to five months,, hopefully things will start to progress soon. cheryl

Cheryl (31) Dominic (31) Francesca (5) Luke(2) ENS 121 Nomination Approved Mar 10, Visa Applied May 10, House Sold Aug 10, VISA GRANTED 13 OCT 10 WOO HOO..:jiggy:

Guest wazza37

Is there anyone with good news today?:laugh: