Guest guest36187

Wohoo. Just had email asking for meds, aos and form 80.  We were just saying it was going to be another couple of months or so!  We’ve been given a month to apply for Aos and 70 days for the rest. 😎😎😎😎. Beers tonight in Port Macquarie to celebrate.  Maybe it was lucky being here. 

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 11

2 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Wohoo. Just had email asking for meds, aos and form 80.  We were just saying it was going to be another couple of months or so!  We’ve been given a month to apply for Aos and 70 days for the rest. 😎😎😎😎. Beers tonight in Port Macquarie to celebrate.  Maybe it was lucky being here. 

You have made my day!!!! I am one month behind you, maybe we have moved on!!!! Congratulations, please keep us posted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ammy143 said:

got medical request on 10th feb , 2018

applied 173 on 28th nov 2015

recieved automated email from them , to submit docx n mdicals within 70days 

That’s wonderful news  Amy.

hope 2016 is not that far behind. Good luck to you and anyone asked further docs and the ones waiting like me.

• Congratulations 1

On 17/01/2019 at 05:55, Britgirl29 said:

Thanks! Although it's frustrating that immi are deliberately slowing down the 864 visa processing at least they haven't decided to cancel the visa

I'm lucky that my parents applied onshore so they are currently living in Australia on a bridging visa so it's hopefully just a matter of waiting and hoping they keep healthy for the next few years

Hi, 

as you have personal experience with 864, do you know if it covers aged care down the track (once granted of course)? 

We will be getting private health but wondered what other costs we need to think of during the application process and once approved. 

Appreciate any advice, thanks 

2 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Yes we’ve been given 70 days! 😊

The dates in the auto-reply is still mentioning Jun 2015 against 143 visa. As your 143 lodgement date is in Aug 2015, does this mean the auto-reply is not reflecting the correct date? Btw, congrats on the progress of your appln.

I have this doubt about this auto-reply because, when I look at the queue vs visa assessment date for 103 & 804, they are 6-7 years apart, wonder if this auto-reply is reliable. Also, looks like ppl are getting email invites for 173 not necessary only upto the date mentioned in the auto-reply which is currently Jun 2015. 

Also can someone please explain if you knew the difference between Queue assessment vs Visa assessment. Thanks! 631344223_Screenshot2019-02-1323_12_06.thumb.png.ca609b1db018cc0c0613d1f235bd325a.png

48 minutes ago, Aamy said:

The dates in the auto-reply is still mentioning Jun 2015 against 143 visa. As your 143 lodgement date is in Aug 2015, does this mean the auto-reply is not reflecting the correct date? Btw, congrats on the progress of your appln.

I have this doubt about this auto-reply because, when I look at the queue vs visa assessment date for 103 & 804, they are 6-7 years apart, wonder if this auto-reply is reliable. Also, looks like ppl are getting email invites for 173 not necessary only upto the date mentioned in the auto-reply which is currently Jun 2015. 

Also can someone please explain if you knew the difference between Queue assessment vs Visa assessment. Thanks! 631344223_Screenshot2019-02-1323_12_06.thumb.png.ca609b1db018cc0c0613d1f235bd325a.png

i also can trust in auto reply i want to know that anyone know that about sub class 143 visa status right now which file last open