Guest guest36187

2 minutes ago, envinur said:

Has anyone applied in May 2015 but has not received 2nd Vac Request yet?

I am still waiting for request from the home affairs.

Is there a way I can contact the home affairs to check what is delaying the progress?

I emailed to follow up few times but no responses were received 😞

Yun

Hi Jun,

did you wait from March 18 ( AOS done) to now and still haven't got the 2nd payment request yet?

Just now, envinur said:

Yes, I sent all documents back in September to the case officer.

oh then hopefully this week or next week Yun

i submit all of my file just last week so maybe take longer time 

i have called 131881 number, and they asked me to email to my case officer directly. They don't have any info there they said.

interested in applying for 143 visa Form 47PA   the new one   the question regarding  question 13   do any members of your family even if not immigrating) have or have held  visa   How far afield in the family would we have to go   For instance my daughter is visiting this month and therefore would have a visa while IO am applying  but my grandsonm visited Austgra;lia 5 years ago  so do I need to give details about him?   They also ask  When did you l;ive in Australia  do they also mean you have to tell them when you visited as a  holiday maker  not just when you came with the 410 visa.

3 hours ago, muffin72 said:

interested in applying for 143 visa Form 47PA   the new one   the question regarding  question 13   do any members of your family even if not immigrating) have or have held  visa   How far afield in the family would we have to go   For instance my daughter is visiting this month and therefore would have a visa while IO am applying  but my grandsonm visited Austgra;lia 5 years ago  so do I need to give details about him?   They also ask  When did you l;ive in Australia  do they also mean you have to tell them when you visited as a  holiday maker  not just when you came with the 410 visa.

We will start to look at it properly soon, but at a quick glance can’t make sense of it. A lot of it doesn’t apply to 410/405 applicants. Will post again when we have really had a good look.

On 17/11/2018 at 17:38, muffin72 said:

We have finally found the updated application form. Took hours

On the bottom right hand corner it reads

47PA (design date 11/18)

This form has a separate section for retirees to apply and is fairly straight forward.

like you don’t know the answer to question 13, ours have come backwards and forwards for over 28 years would need 2 pages each!!

I don’t think you “lived” here when on holiday we put from our arrival date on the 410

Edited by ramot

On 16/11/2018 at 06:15, envinur said:

Yes, paid back in March 2018

When did you get your acceptance letter for AOS?. Usually it takes 4 to 6 weeks after acceptance letter to send to immigration.by Home affairs. And about 8 weeks for 2md vac request and week for visa grant after sending check of 2nd Vac

On 16/11/2018 at 06:01, jimbob007 said:

11 hours ago, KATE PHUONG LAM said:

Hi Yun

any update for your 2nd payment request?

Just call centre link and get the information whether they had send aos acceptance letter to immigration . 

Aos letter has to be send by centreline directly to immigration. Only then immigration will accept this. Immigration is not accepting aos letter directly from us. However for us they are just profs