Guest guest36187

Hello everybody

yippee the lesser spotted case officer has contacted me by phone and email today

so now I have to send them scanned copies of police certs and form 80 and bizarrely a copy of AOS confirmation from Centrelink who say immi already have it but who am I to argue. Will keep you posted

Edited by Dolphin1962

Hello everybody

yippee the lesser spotted case officer has contacted me by phone and email today

so now I have to send them scanned copies of police certs and form 80 and bizarrely a copy of AOS confirmation from Centrelink who say immi already have it but who am I to argue. Will keep you posted

congratulations! Glad it has finally arrived for you. I don't understand why they need a scanned copy of theassuranceof support either. But hey, if they want to do everything twice why spoil their fun.

Guest geordie joe
Hello everybody

Brilliant news Linda it's nice to know that they do exist, it will be interesting to see the time frame from contact to completion. I can hear all those who lodged in April/May feet shuffling from here.

Joe

Hello everybody

FANTASTIC news Linda

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I'm delighted for you......and the rest of US :yes:

Phil

Brilliant news Linda it's nice to know that they do exist, it will be interesting to see the time frame from contact to completion. I can hear all those who lodged in April/May feet shuffling from here.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Don't know about shuffling but I think I feel an "Irish Jig" coming on.:ssign19:

It is great to hear that "one more of us" will be making the progression.

Phil

Hello everybody

Congratulations you hand is around the door handle of the waiting room, you will be opening the door any minute........and for the rest of us that means IMMI are dealing with 1st April so the date is definitely going to change this week. Now will someone at IMMI please ask me to to go for a medical!!!!!!!

Julie

Guest geordie joe

Congratulations you hand is around the door handle of the waiting room, you will be opening the door any minute........and for the rest of us that means IMMI are dealing with 1st April so the date is definitely going to change this week. Now will someone at IMMI please ask me to to go for a medical!!!!!!!

Julie

Dont know about you Julie but I'm a little nervous that immi changed the process when we applied, it would be nice to hear some advanced warning and be given a HAP Number to get the medicals, AOS etc. completed. Or are they going to get to the June/July applications and realise we haven't been given any of this info and it's going to be a mad rush to get these completed.

Joe

Julie

Dont know about you Julie but I'm a little nervous that immi changed the process when we applied, it would be nice to hear some advanced warning and be given a HAP Number to get the medicals, AOS etc. completed. Or are they going to get to the June/July applications and realise we haven't been given any of this info and it's going to be a mad rush to get these completed.

Joe

Hi Joe

My thoughts exactly. I can just hear it ...... ooooooH we forgot to ask them to do medicals, never mind we'll all go walkabout whilst they run around like scalded hens trying to get meds done! I don't think I'll pass my medical at this rate cos my blood pressure will be through the roof!

Julie

Hello everybody

Great news - I bet you're so happy, relieved and a touch nervous about the next step!

I look forward to your next post.

Steve

Joe

Hi Joe

My thoughts exactly. I can just hear it ...... ooooooH we forgot to ask them to do medicals, never mind we'll all go walkabout whilst they run around like scalded hens trying to get meds done! I don't think I'll pass my medical at this rate cos my blood pressure will be through the roof!

Julie

Yep - I think we're thinking the same thing - especially as they don't like answering such questions when we email them!

Lots of table tapping to come I reckon.

Well folks have emailed all the relevant forms back to immi so let's see how long it takes to get the next email from them. The case officer who I spoke to today said he was answering emails from 3 days ago so maybe I will get the next email on Thurs asking for the 2nd vac but maybe I am being too optimistic. I think I will start taking bets!!!!!

Edited by Dolphin1962

Ok Folks It still sounds a bit bad that you cant wait for someone to leave the waiting room but I think we are about the only peeps who understand that its a really happy thing to say goodbye to someone!!! So as @Dolphin1962 swims into the Perth sunset with her CO and hopefully piece of paper printed with her visa grant tucked under one fin all eyes swivel to @maisiedaisy and @Harvi13 with @HARLEYDPHIL revving from behind - we want a cascade of departees now - well I do as I am peeking out from just behind them so go boys and girls go.......Kim

Edited by Skeelsy

hi all

This should be interesting - Dolphin and I both sent our papers back to immi this morning. Although I got my email three weeks ago I was expecting it to take a couple of months to hear and was completely dropped on, so I have been running round for three weeks getting it all together. I wonder who will hear first? My money is on you Dolphin, because you have a case officer who has phoned you - and I just got an email from 'the parent visa office' I'm wondering if we're all dealing with the same office:wink: Watch this space.

hi all

This should be interesting - Dolphin and I both sent our papers back to immi this morning. Although I got my email three weeks ago I was expecting it to take a couple of months to hear and was completely dropped on, so I have been running round for three weeks getting it all together. I wonder who will hear first? My money is on you Dolphin, because you have a case officer who has phoned you - and I just got an email from 'the parent visa office' I'm wondering if we're all dealing with the same office:wink: Watch this space.

Hi Fisher

i nearly didn't answer the phone as it said no caller id and I tend to not answer those calls but for some reason I answered it. You can imagine my surprise when he told me he was Rod from parent visa centre. I nearly fell through the floor. The reason he phoned was because he wasn't sure which email address to use! As it had changed from .co.uk to . Com I told him they both worked and we had about a 10 minute chat no wonder they are so slow he was in no hurry to end the call. How did you get on withemIling all the documents. My computer wouldn't send them as the files were too big so the only way I managed to send the form 80 was to send mine and my husbands separately. Let's hope they got them.fingers crossed for you too

Linda

Hi Fisher

i nearly didn't answer the phone as it said no caller id and I tend to not answer those calls but for some reason I answered it. You can imagine my surprise when he told me he was Rod from parent visa centre. I nearly fell through the floor. The reason he phoned was because he wasn't sure which email address to use! As it had changed from .co.uk to . Com I told him they both worked and we had about a 10 minute chat no wonder they are so slow he was in no hurry to end the call. How did you get on withemIling all the documents. My computer wouldn't send them as the files were too big so the only way I managed to send the form 80 was to send mine and my husbands separately. Let's hope they got them.fingers crossed for you too

Linda

I had a terrible time uploading the docs! After sweating over form 80 and then successfully scanning it, I didn't know how to do a pdf file. So I took a free trial of a programme that was supposed to make it all easy. Did the computer like it? No. Computer began behaving very oddly, refusing to print or scan. So we had no choice but to reset it to manufacturers settings. Luckily I was able to send myself an email with all the scanned pages in ... I'll leave you to imagine the cursing and yelling that went on when I then couldn't work out how to get the info off the email ... I really didn't have time for a crash course in computing! However, finally managed to sort it all out but the info was in six separate PDFs.  I can see the funny side now, I just hope its all okay!

Kath

I had a terrible time uploading the docs! After sweating over form 80 and then successfully scanning it, I didn't know how to do a pdf file. So I took a free trial of a programme that was supposed to make it all easy. Did the computer like it? No. Computer began behaving very oddly, refusing to print or scan. So we had no choice but to reset it to manufacturers settings. Luckily I was able to send myself an email with all the scanned pages in ... I'll leave you to imagine the cursing and yelling that went on when I then couldn't work out how to get the info off the email ... I really didn't have time for a crash course in computing! However, finally managed to sort it all out but the info was in six separate PDFs.  I can see the funny side now, I just hope its all okay!

Kath

well when we have that visa in out sweaty little paws we will be laughing