Guest guest36187

Hi all

I've been reading the recent posts with interest because I hope we will be getting a case officer before the end of this year. Can anyone tell me what the "test email" is? I'm not sure what you mean juliew when you say the case officer will send a test email. I'm trying to get a complete understanding so I don't waste time dithering about when the time comes. :wink: Thanks in advance

Happy Australia Day to all those out here in Oz. The sun is shining in Sydney and off to BBQ. Hopefully next Australia Day we actually will have our visa!!! And hoping as many as possible join us here after being couped up in that waiting room Km:daydreaming:

Hi Kim,

Envious of your "Strayyaa Day" BBQ

Strooooth hope we do have our visas next year or it will be cramped in here.

"Patience is the art of concealing your impatience"

With another bank holiday this week what's the odds on any progress in the "assessing date" ??

Cheers

Phil

I had to ask too when I first came here - just send an email to Australian Immigration <parents@immi.gov.au> with just the word Test in the subject line, and you'll get an automatic response.

Thanks Sadge. I've been on the site for years but as we were on the 103 list I avoided looking too closely at the posts about imminent granting of visas ... made me envious. Now we've switched to the 143 queue I'm taking a whole new interest! :wink:

Thanks Sadge. I've been on the site for years but as we were on the 103 list I avoided looking too closely at the posts about imminent granting of visas ... made me envious. Now we've switched to the 143 queue I'm taking a whole new interest! :wink:

Hi Fisher1,

Maybe your email added to all our emails will make Immi get a spurt on :biglaugh: It could be the final straw, please please be true.

Cheers

Phil

HarleyPhil, Maisie Daisy and Dolphin 1962 I'm starting to feel as if I'm stalking you, as in month before me so every time I see you are on line I watch to see if got any good news HURRY UP IMMI Kim

Hi Kim,

Just online with the rest of the bored senseless Parents of "visa fever"

Its relentless isn't it.

Phil

Hi Kim, Just online with the rest of the bored senseless Parents of "visa fever" Its relentless isn't it. Phil
Hi I just gave a quick nosey every morning. No news yet:cry::cry::cry:must admit though it s much nicer in the waiting room in Oz!!!!

Linda

Edited by Dolphin1962

I got the acknowledgement of our 143 visa application this morning. It was only sent in last week! I'm taking it as a good omen, since we waited eight weeks to get an acknowledgement of our 103 application. I must admit, the first thing I thought was "Christ, we really are going to pay £50,000 for a visa." Nobody outside this site understands, they all think we're nuts.

I have been told more than once that if you move from the 103 List to the 143 list (paying the application fee again !!!!) they count the time you've already been waiting. In our case that's 2.5 years so I'm hoping things will move fairly quickly. Of course, being a complete masochist, the first thing I did so check the electronic queue for 103 applications. Glad to see there are still 18200 people ahead of our old queue date and that they hadn't suddenly decided to wave everybody in as an Australia Day gesture.

Those of you hoping for news this week, I hope you hear soon! After furkling about for months dithering, losing vital certificates and the dithering about some more, I'm happy to just sit in the corner for a bit and try not to spend any money. On anything.?

Hi Dolphin 1962 - it's your official stalker here. Did you enjoy Australia Day. Everything crossed for all of us that we have some movement later this week. Will be watching out for you getting any good news Kim

Hi Kim

had a great Australia Day and I have some news for you all!!!!

Linda

k

ok just thought I would tease you a bit!

my friend who lodged on 4 Mar got her case officer today! So they have moved just a little bit and she will keep me posted with her journey.

Hi Linda,

Thats great news. Congratulations to her and us all !!

I was looking back at emails from my Agent, not sure if good or bad thing but Mar24th 2014 was when the deferred price hike came in from Sept 01st 2013 (it went to court because the increase was too high). Does that mean that March will be a busy month or a quiet month ??. So, your a month away and that may hopefully be a lot less. Fingers crossed for us all, nice to have good news from within the forum.

Cheers

Phil

Hi everyone, I don't comment very often however I thought I would update you on my time scales. My lodgement date was the 10th February 2014. I had my medical on the 19th November 2015. I did leave as long as I could as I was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks after lodgement date, and I took advice from my agent. They were bound to ask lots of questions regarding the cancer but so far nothing. However I did get a letter from my oncologist regarding all my treatment before my medical so I could take it with me. I was given a CO on the 7th December 2015. AOS completed while I was in Australia on holiday for christmas. Application of AOS accepted and letter from Centrelink dated 31st December 2015, at the same time they advised Dept of Immigration, delay caused by misspelling of my surname. Police checks completed and sent to Immigration Dept on the 7th January 2016. Now waiting, this is worse than waiting for the CO. Regards to everyone in the waiting room. Glyn

Hi Linda, Thats great news. Congratulations to her and us all !! I was looking back at emails from my Agent, not sure if good or bad thing but Mar24th 2014 was when the deferred price hike came in from Sept 01st 2013 (it went to court because the increase was too high). Does that mean that March will be a busy month or a quiet month ??. So, your a month away and that may hopefully be a lot less. Fingers crossed for us all, nice to have good news from within the forum. Cheers Phil

Hi Phil

i remeber that last time the price went up the dates stuck for ages so fingers crossed that doesn't happen this time!

Just hope than when I get that elusive case officer it proceeds quickly as the above post seems to be taking a long time.

Linda