176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Just joined today - here are my details.

Hope we all hear some good news soon - a nice Christmas present of 'Yes we are processing all backlog of SS' would be nice :)

Name: MouseBear

Date of 175 visa lodged:19/05/08

Date of 176 visa: 18/09/09

SS received: 29/09/09

PC checks and Medicals expire: October 2010

Regards

NAME: ozziewannabees

NAME: Markntracey

Hi, Just joined today - here are my details.

Hope we all hear some good news soon - a nice Christmas present of 'Yes we are processing all backlog of SS' would be nice :)

Name: MouseBear

Hi and welcome to our thread, its great you have come and joined us in this horrible long wait. Feel free to ask any questions, and any information you have please share with us.

Thanks and good luck

Tasha :wubclub:

I shall be waving the flag for all of us cat 5's at the embassy on monday.

Fingers crossed these rumours come to something!

I am so glad you are going to help Gill on Monday... I wish I was able to but sadly its just too expensive for us to fly over from France.

Good luck for Monday, we will all be routing for you and look forward to your update on here when you get back.

Thanks

Tasha :cute:

Guest GillianM

Hi all, i was reading on another forum about a guy who says he got a CO on 4th Nov, he is a Cook and not on CSL or SS????????????? what you think of that?

Gillian

Guest MadDaemon

NAME: MadDaemon

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 15/07/08

DATE SS RECD: 18/11/2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: Not yet

NAME: Gammo

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 30/09/09

DATE SS RECD: 24/11/09

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Thanks Taz at last we can join this thread!

Hi all, i was reading on another forum about a guy who says he got a CO on 4th Nov, he is a Cook and not on CSL or SS????????????? what you think of that?

Gillian

Hi Gillian,

Thanks for that info, would love to know what other forum he is from? Is it BE? I shall go and have a little look later!

That is sort of good news if true, but sort of not, because he sounds like a priority 6 and there are lots and lots of priority 5's who have heard nothing!!! This whole process is just a nightmare, more like a lottery!

Thanks

Tasha x:wubclub:

Guest GillianM

Hi Tasha, it was Embrace Australia. Yeah and i think he is No6 on the list. Its the waiting and hearing nothing thats frustrating. Lets hope we hear some good news in the next few days.

Gillian

Guest Justin JIANG

Gillian

Hey Gillian,

Could you please quote the link to the post?

Cheers,

Gillian

Hey Gillian,

Cheers,

Hi Justin

I showed the details to Gill, and to be honest we are a little sceptical on this one! He said his agent has informed him that he has a CO, but really they could just be updating his file and he maybe jumping the gun a little. I think we need to wait and see what comes of it.

Guest Gollywobbler
Hey Gillian,

Cheers,

Hi Justin

Sign In to Embrace Australia - A community for everyone who loves Australia - Embrace Australia - A community for everyone who loves Australia

The link is above.

Gurvinder's progress is inexplicable if it is real. I hope to discover more because if Gurvinder's agent is right, it sounds like DIAC may know of compelling and compassionate grounds for expedition that Gurvinder has not mentioned - or DIAC would seem to have a CO who has made a mistake?

Cheers

Gill

C

Hi Justin

Sign In to Embrace Australia - A community for everyone who loves Australia - Embrace Australia - A community for everyone who loves Australia

The link is above.

Gurvinder's progress is inexplicable if it is real. I hope to discover more because if Gurvinder's agent is right, it sounds like DIAC may know of compelling and compassionate grounds for expedition that Gurvinder has not mentioned - or DIAC would seem to have a CO who has made a mistake?

Cheers

Gill

C

FOR YOUR INFO!!!

The link mentioned above has now been deleted and so has the profile of Gurvinder!!! The mods from the site have said that they have not deleted it and have found it very strange.

Perhaps Gurvider did not want us all following his progress, or perhaps the information he gave was incorrect - we may never know!

Just goes to show, we should not get our hopes up until we have some informtion which is based on facts and facts alone!:dull:

Here is the link asking where the thread has gone; http://community.embraceaustralia.com/forum/topics/where-did-the-thread-go?page=1&commentId=2115865%3AComment%3A7273&x=1#2115865Comment7273

Best wishes

Tasha

Archived