176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Guest VickyMel

Condensed First Page

Non-CSL'ers Priority 5

OK here we go - a very condensed update of the people who have lodged their details with Tasha on the first page of this thread.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html#post596344

Actually I think it may be depressing but it is potentially interesting. It will be great as and when we see some movement on this list (imagine the cheers on that day!).

Note the dates given are the date the original application was lodged. SS in most cases came much later than that for the earlier applicants (full details are on the first page).

2008 APPLICANTS

Feb08 Applicants 1,

Mar08 Applicants 1,

May 08 Applicants 1,

Jun08 Applicants 1,

Aug08 Applicants 2,

Sep08 Applicants 3,

Oct08 Applicants 4,

Nov08 Applicants 1,

Dec08 Applicants 4,

2009 APPLICANTS

Jan09 Applicants 3,

Feb09 Applicants 4,

Mar09 Applicants 4,

Apr09 Applicants 6,

May09 Applicants 4,

Jun09 Applicants 6,

Jul09 Applicants 3,

Aug09 Applicants 3,

Sep09 Applicants 6,

Oct09 Applicants 5,

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Sarah, we dont have the letter yet either. Although I do reckon my agent will be the one to get it and not me. I have a few questions I want to ask him, so will be putting an email together next week once the kids are back at school. I can then put my brain back into gear and concentrate on what I want to ask him!:twitcy:

Condensed First Page

176 Non-CSL'ers Priority 5

OK here we go - a very condensed update of the people who have lodged their details with Tasha on the first page of this thread.

I love reading your stats Vicky, you do a great job on both this thread and Kellys one. Thanks xxx

I have to say I reckon this thread is going to be the longest running thread ever if we really do have to wait until 2012 before processing starts!:SLEEP:

I love reading your stats Vicky, you do a great job on both this thread and Kellys one. Thanks xxx

I have to say I reckon this thread is going to be the longest running thread ever if we really do have to wait until 2012 before processing starts!:SLEEP:

Oh, let's think all together that it would be months not years!

We should tense our mental activity for the best and the best will come!

Guest VickyMel

Thanks Yep it's likely to get very long - I'll probably have to get my calculator out somewhere along the line. Come on Mr Minister make life tough for me - start some movement in priority 5.

Mine's SS 475, can I join?

Hi merlino

Of course you can join, more the merrier! I think perhaps I should change the title to Cat 5 peeps as that would cover a few more people who are in the same boat, and its obviously not just the 176's who are in the Cat No5 queue.!

Fill out your details and I will add you.

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest sforbes

NAME: S Forbes

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 475 App 20th August 2009

DATE SS RECD: 26th June 2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: Currently being processed

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Guest floater

You may not of had a letter because they have not had a complaint from you yet?

If this is the case here are your first targets

If you wish to voice your concerns we do have a feed back area on our

Contact Us - Compliments and Complaints - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

(DIAC Comlaints)

Chris Evans' Contact Details

(Chris Evans - Minister for messing with peoples lives)

Please can I remind those of you who have received your SS to go to Grants timeline and update your details; http://www.aussietimeline.com/index.php

I have just been there myself to update mine and saw a few of you who have not updated since your situation has changed.

I have read on another post by Glenn and Gill that they are going to pull some information off the Timeline spreadsheet and send it to the immigration people to try and recommend some changes to the Sept changes. So its important they have all the correct information. http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/71786-future-migration-existing-applicants.html

Thanks Peeps

A very strange thing has happend, and normally I would get excited, but of course, due to the recent changes I am not getting excited at all but just wondered what it meant...

I have just gone on the visa electronic applicaton status to check the date I actually lodged my application and there was a new bit under "application recd"... It now says;

29/10/2009 Application being processed further

I wonder why they have looked at my application, I have not contacted them for anything, we did not have a CO, although we did receive our SS but that was 21/09/09 and surely would not have taken a month for them to update it?

Just wondered if anyone else has received the same?

Guest KatyNick

Just to let you know Tasha that I've been onto the Aussie Time line and added our details.

After reading yours and Cath's posts I've just been on to check our visa application and unfortunately nothing is different on ours :(

Tash they have changed our police checks to met too! That was about 3 weeks ago. Does make you wonder as last time this happened they certainly didnt change anything.

Hi,

Could you pls let me know how you can see your police checks have been met, is it on the first page of the status checking system? They are not showing on my status checking page at all. I have spoken to someone on this forum previously & they said that their police checks never showed on screen either. It is wierd that some do, but others don't. I have not posted my checks, just uploaded them.

Cheers,

Tracey x

Hi,

Could you pls let me know how you can see your police checks have been met, is it on the first page of the status checking system? They are not showing on my status checking page at all. I have spoken to someone on this forum previously & they said that their police checks never showed on screen either. It is wierd that some do, but others don't. I have not posted my checks, just uploaded them.

Cheers,

Tracey x

They don't normally from what I can gather. I have sent you a PM to explain!:cute:

Guest GillianM

Hi, i noticed as well that on 30th Oct that all health requirements were finalised, never seen anything about police checks.

Gillian

You may not of had a letter because they have not had a complaint from you yet?

If this is the case here are your first targets

Oh I thought the letter dated 29th october from DIAC was automatically going to all applicants affected - is it just if you have written to them to complain?

Guest sforbes
Oh I thought the letter dated 29th october from DIAC was automatically going to all applicants affected - is it just if you have written to them to complain?

Hi Basil

I agree, I did receive the letter which I received from my migration agent and I had not put in any form of complaint.

Thanks

Guest KatyNick

We haven't heard anything from our agent. Sent them a message today regarding something else .... so lets see if they mention anything with their reply??

Guest cherise

we recieved the letter after our agent uploaded our police checks, seems as though its an automated response!!! Anyone heard anything about the meeting that was to b held this month with the states??? hoping there might be some hope there. I was adviced by my agent that the state sponsorship centres are not to happy with what has happened, each state has granted sponsorship according to the different states needs. so why the generalisation????

maybe I do need to accept that my case will not be looked at for another 2-3 years???? its just so hard to do though :-(

Archived