Guest pakistan

Hi all

Good news Alhamdulilah, My Visa Has been Granted Yesterday which is exactlly four months after my medical and eight and half month since I lodge my Application.

Congrats Star1 and have a happy and prosperous life ahead.

After a long time someone got a visa on this thread. It looks now people should expect visas.

Regards,

newone

Hi All,

If you guys have checked AHC Islamabad website, they have advertised Visa processing officers vacancy (s).

If this is in addition to the existing COS then it is good news that our processing would take less time and if it is filling in position that means processing would stay more or less the same.

What time brings, we will see. Hoping and praying that whatever the case may be, it works in our favor. Insha Allah.

Regards

Hi All,

If you guys have checked AHC Islamabad website, they have advertised Visa processing officers vacancy (s).

If this is in addition to the existing COS then it is good news that our processing would take less time and if it is filling in position that means processing would stay more or less the same.

What time brings, we will see. Hoping and praying that whatever the case may be, it works in our favor. Insha Allah.

Regards

There will be weeks or months of training first.

Hi my wife's documents were delivered to the AHC yesterday afternoon. How soon can we expect an acknowledgement letter? How soon can we expect a case officer to be allocated?

We submitted all of the documents required by the AHC mentioned on the partner visa checklist. The only thing missing is the medical.

Also, I applied though a migration agent here in Australia. So wondering if that is going to make a difference.

The migration agent pushed for a decision ready application and so he submitted everything except for the medical.

This might help any future applicant..

What the migration agent told me was that once the case officer at AHC gets to your application and something is missing, they ask you for the required document and then they put you in a queue. When they again get to your application and they cant find the required document they asked for, they put you back in the queue. If they are happy with the document they go to the next step. If they still see something missing, they ask for it and again put you back in the queue.

The number of partner visas is growing and they are under resourced. The staff can misplace documents and this can cause unnecessary delays.

So best to wait for police check/marriage certificates and submit everything on the AHC checklist. Everything.

I don't know if the above is going to make a difference but as per the agent it does make a huge difference.

The only thing i think of is that they could ask for is the FRC as I have seen on the forums they do ask for this. This however has not been mentioned on the partner visa checklist so lets see.

Lets hope for the best. Inshallah we all will be with our loved ones.

Regards,

exirsc

The other thing that could cause the delay is me and wife are pashtuns from Khyber pukhtunkhwa :P She is from Peshawar

Any other pashtuns applying?

you can expect acknowledgment letter within two weeks of submitting your application & the co is allocated right after acknowledgment letter, sometimes they mention the co name, sometime they don,t so, it varies from case to case.

yes migration agent can be a help just he guides you very well, and let you know about the proceedings of the case, you don,t have to call embassy and all... all this headaches are of agent now!!

if you say hiring agent can reduce the time Spam, i don,t agree!!

normal processing time is 6-7 months, and yes the only thing that can reduce the time processing is submitting all required documents on time, sit back and wait!!

whenevar they ask for extra documents send them hard copies in one complete file, keep copy to yourself so whenever they misplace documents,instead of complaining just send them again all the documents..

yes they do ask for FRC frm evryone, FRC after mariage, so lets c if they ask from you or not..

lastly pashtunkhawn:p doesnt makes any difrence:) good luck

Thanks Mickey Mac.

Has anyone in here applied for partner visa after they brought in the biometrics thing? When will they tell my wife to go do the biometrics?

Has anyone applied for both spouse as well as tourist visa? Will she have to go twice to the visa centre for biometrics?

Cheers

Guest Leo Nard

Hi everyone, i ' m ready to apply for spouse visa and there is one question confused me, if someone can assist me with it.

Form 40 sp part G New Zealand citizen sponsors, question 38 Are you an eligible New Zealand citizen? Yes or No.

if No go to H.

But confused whether we should answer question 39 and 40 ?

Guest Leo Nard

Hi everyone, i ' m ready to apply for spouse visa and there is one question confused me, if someone can assist me with it.

Form 40 sp part G New Zealand citizen sponsors, question 38 Are you an eligible New Zealand citizen? Yes or No.

if No go to H.

Hello..

1: How soon can we expect an acknowledgement letter? How soon can we expect a case officer to be allocated?

Somewhere between 5-20 days you will get acknowledgement letter, in most cases CO is assigned at the time of lodgement.

2: Also, I applied though a migration agent here in Australia. So wondering if that is going to make a difference. The migration agent pushed for a decision ready application and so he submitted everything except for the medical.

Guess it won't make much difference but as your file seems 'Decision Ready Application' so it would be less of hassle for CO, so basically saved overall time by asking extra documents.

3: If they are happy with the document they go to the next step. If they still see something missing, they ask for it and again put you back in the queue.

Yeah in a way this is right as if they require any further document/prove they will contact Applicant, give him/her 28 days so during this time AHC just can't sit & wait for the docs as they are processing other applicant cases at the same time so yeah it delays a bit.

4: The only thing i think of is that they could ask for is the FRC as I have seen on the forums they do ask for this. This however has not been mentioned on the partner visa checklist so lets see.

It is mentioned on Partner Visa Checklist, Form 54- Family Composition Form is Family Registration Certificate (FRC)

this is the link: http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

5:The other thing that could cause the delay is me and wife are pashtuns from Khyber pukhtunkhwa :P She is from Peshawar

Hmmm it won't be an issue as Applicant is female so perhaps she won't be going through length security checks.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

The other thing that could cause the delay is me and wife are pashtuns from Khyber pukhtunkhwa :P She is from Peshawar

Welcome to this thread ,For female applicants they dont do security checks and sometimes they dont even ask for Form 80 which is for security checks so dont worry they are not gonna take much time they are only VERY CONCERNED about male applicants and yes male applicants of those areas suffer more and bro i have migration agent and i submitted all the documents at once but they always come up with stupid excuses so we never know with them and there is no certain criteria or flow from where we can guess that how they treat the applicants,every applicant will have the different story u will see :D wish u good luck

Hi,

To answer your question, these are two different things.

First, I applied when AHC brought AVAC, and at the same time of lodgement, Biometrics was carried out.

Second, my partner sent me his documents. AVAC folks do not entertain any applicants, if the compulsory document as per the AHC and AVAC checklist is missing. Applicants have to reschedule their appointment. Sponsor forms and supporting documents are part of AVAC checklist.

Before lodging my application, I called AVAC and asked on missing documents. In the past sponsor used to send their documents to AHC directly but not anymore due to AVAC. I'm not sure on MRA sending documents from OZ to AHC.

hi XaraBB I noticed you applied after they brought the biometrics in. Did you apply for your partner visa at the visa application centre? or did you partner send documents from Australia to the AHC?

Hi,

For your confusion please see below response:

Q 38: Are you sponsoring a child aged under 18 years?

If your answer is NO then go to Q 42. You are not required to fill Q 40 to Q 41

Q 42: Are you an eligible New Zealand citizen?

If you are NOT eligible New Zealand citizen then you are not required to fill Q 43 to Q 44.

Questions which are not applied on individual cases should not be filled. That’s my take.

Hope this helps.

if No go to H.

Hi,

I like to ask on your Decision Ready Visa. Based on my knowledge this visa is for those who are married for more than 3 years or physically living together either in OZ or outside OZ. If someone is married recently then it is a normal application. Let us know more on it.

Also check with your MRA that when they submitted your application did they write “Decision Ready Visa” on cover letter etc.

Agent can help in technical aspect and present the file in presentable manner but cannot help in speeding up the process, if query comes up it will be dealt by them but they do ask for the bla bla information from you. More queries from immigration means more delay in the outcome of the case, regardless of MRA being used or not. That’s my take.

Regards

Hi my wife's documents were delivered to the AHC yesterday afternoon. How soon can we expect an acknowledgement letter? How soon can we expect a case officer to be allocated?

We submitted all of the documents required by the AHC mentioned on the partner visa checklist. The only thing missing is the medical.

Also, I applied though a migration agent here in Australia. So wondering if that is going to make a difference.

The migration agent pushed for a decision ready application and so he submitted everything except for the medical.

This might help any future applicant..

What the migration agent told me was that once the case officer at AHC gets to your application and something is missing, they ask you for the required document and then they put you in a queue. When they again get to your application and they cant find the required document they asked for, they put you back in the queue. If they are happy with the document they go to the next step. If they still see something missing, they ask for it and again put you back in the queue.

The number of partner visas is growing and they are under resourced. The staff can misplace documents and this can cause unnecessary delays.

So best to wait for police check/marriage certificates and submit everything on the AHC checklist. Everything.

I don't know if the above is going to make a difference but as per the agent it does make a huge difference.

The only thing i think of is that they could ask for is the FRC as I have seen on the forums they do ask for this. This however has not been mentioned on the partner visa checklist so lets see.

Lets hope for the best. Inshallah we all will be with our loved ones.

Regards,

exirsc

Hi.. there is as such no 'Decision Ready Visa' or 'married for 3 years' condition for Applicant who apply for Partner Visa if they are legally married it is acceptable, all they have to provide is Evidences etc. This applies to Defacto Visa applicant as well.

When an Applicant sends all the 'Required Documents' as per the Check List then it is considered as 'Decision Ready Application'.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I like to ask on your Decision Ready Visa. Based on my knowledge this visa is for those who are married for more than 3 years or physically living together either in OZ or outside OZ. If someone is married recently then it is a normal application. Let us know more on it.

Also check with your MRA that when they submitted your application did they write “Decision Ready Visa” on cover letter etc.

Agent can help in technical aspect and present the file in presentable manner but cannot help in speeding up the process, if query comes up it will be dealt by them but they do ask for the bla bla information from you. More queries from immigration means more delay in the outcome of the case, regardless of MRA being used or not. That’s my take.

Regards