Guest pakistan

yes, this is correct. i got response from the embassy confirming this.

How are you submitting the visit visa application? Are you going to the AVAC to submit your application or is your spouse going to send it to the AHC from Australia?

They will ask you to submit biometrics no matter what and with that you have to submit your passport.

Once they make a decision on your visa, they will call you and ask you to come collect your passport and the decision letter.

There will be no visa label in your passport

How are you submitting the visit visa application? Are you going to the AVAC to submit your application or is your spouse going to send it to the AHC from Australia?

They will ask you to submit biometrics no matter what and with that you have to submit your passport.

Once they make a decision on your visa, they will call you and ask you to come collect your passport and the decision letter.

There will be no visa label in your passport

Yes, the applicant will launch it through AVAC.

So I reckon they will collect the biometrics then and there?

This is the response of embassy:

Yes sir you can travel with the visa grant letter.

It is not necessary to put label on passport; you can easily travel and fly

with grant letter.

Now the question is that do we need to include any envelop to get the passport back from embassy or I will just get it back from AVAC center?

Yes, the applicant will launch it through AVAC.

So I reckon they will collect the biometrics then and there?

This is the response of embassy:

Yes sir you can travel with the visa grant letter.

It is not necessary to put label on passport; you can easily travel and fly

with grant letter.

Now the question is that do we need to include any envelop to get the passport back from embassy or I will just get it back from AVAC center?

I am in Australia now but I was with my wife when we lodged her tourist visa application in Islamabad.

So we went to Karachi company in Islamabad with the visa application and the visa application's supporting documents.

I put in my credit card details in the form but they said they won't accept that so i created a bank draft of 11,700 rupees from Soneri bank which is located next to the application center.

She went in center and gave them the application, passport, photos etc. It took two hours! even though i booked the VIP thing. they are rip offs who just want your money.

They have their own envelopes. They will put your passport into an envelope and send it to the High commission. Once the high commission is done with the visa they will send your passport to the AVAC and the AVAC will then call you and tell you to come over to the center and collect it.

They have their own envelopes. They will put your passport into an envelope and send it to the High commission. Once the high commission is done with the visa they will send your passport to the AVAC and the AVAC will then call you and tell you to come over to the center and collect it.

how much time did your visit visa take?

Edited by rackspace

hi, all. how r u first knight? have u got ur grant? where r other male applicants. y r all silent? any updates!!!! ​praying for all[/QUOT]

Nope Bro still waiting ........ i spoke with some one in AHC 2 weeks back and they said my security checks are still inprocess and they are also waiting for the medicals to be cleared i dont know whether it was true or not .... then my wife lodged complaint on global feedback unit and they come up with the same story that once medicals will be clear and security checks will be completed they will make a decision on it , they started the security checks in May 2012 and then they asked for few addresses and i provided in October 2012 but still security checks are inprocess its really strange ......

You should call you CO and get update, as most male applicants are getting there visas.

Who got the visa ??? me , waseem , faizan , arshad , missu are still waiting on this thread and mine 13 months will be completed on 13th some other are waiting even 15 months gone , i dont know what they are up to ................. i wish all of us get the visas in this month :(

You should call you CO and get update, as most male applicants are getting there visas.
<br />

<br />

Who got the visa ??? me , waseem , faizan , arshad , missu are still waiting on this thread and mine 13 months will be completed on 13th some other are waiting even 15 months gone , i dont know what they are up to ................. i wish all of us get the visas in this month

i think in the month of april two applicants hav received their visas. i wish best of luck to them, and all of us get visas in this month,

<br />

<br />

Who got the visa ??? me , waseem , faizan , arshad , missu are still waiting on this thread and mine 13 months will be completed on 13th some other are waiting even 15 months gone , i dont know what they are up to ................. i wish all of us get the visas in this month

i don't under stand what kind of security check they perform, i think ahc process files with closed eyes,:cool: and pick random files.

hi, all. how r u first knight? have u got ur grant? where r other male applicants. y r all silent? any updates!!!! ​praying for all[/QUOT]

Nope Bro still waiting ........ i spoke with some one in AHC 2 weeks back and they said my security checks are still inprocess and they are also waiting for the medicals to be cleared i dont know whether it was true or not .... then my wife lodged complaint on global feedback unit and they come up with the same story that once medicals will be clear and security checks will be completed they will make a decision on it , they started the security checks in May 2012 and then they asked for few addresses and i provided in October 2012 but still security checks are inprocess its really strange ......

hi, all. how r u first knight? have u got ur grant? where r other male applicants. y r all silent? any updates!!!! ​praying for all[/QUOT] Nope Bro still waiting ........ i spoke with some one in AHC 2 weeks back and they said my security checks are still inprocess and they are also waiting for the medicals to be cleared i dont know whether it was true or not .... then my wife lodged complaint on global feedback unit and they come up with the same story that once medicals will be clear and security checks will be completed they will make a decision on it , they started the security checks in May 2012 and then they asked for few addresses and i provided in October 2012 but still security checks are inprocess its really strange ......

Bro did they tell you that your security checks started in May 2012 ? because it is not the date you submit form 80, they send to ASIO after few months. First they complete internal security that takes few months, so might be your external checks started in Oct, Anyways your CO will be knowing the date she forwarded to ASIO. After knowing that date, one can roughly expect the time security clearance will take

[Nope Bro still waiting ........ i spoke with some one in AHC 2 weeks back and they said my security checks are still inprocess and they are also waiting for the medicals to be cleared i dont know whether it was true or not .... then my wife lodged complaint on global feedback unit and they come up with the same story that once medicals will be clear and security checks will be completed they will make a decision on it , they started the security checks in May 2012 and then they asked for few addresses and i provided in October 2012 but still security checks are inprocess its really strange ......

thanks bro for updating. i was missing u on the thread. i think, they sent ur security cheks in October. 7 moths gone so u should receive ur checks because according to this thread timeline for security checks is 4 to 8 moths. i think u have visited other countries as well. m i right? if yes then it takes long.

praying for all

Bro did they tell you that your security checks started in May 2012 ? because it is not the date you submit form 80, they send to ASIO after few months. First they complete internal security that takes few months, so might be your external checks started in Oct, Anyways your CO will be knowing the date she forwarded to ASIO. After knowing that date, one can roughly expect the time security clearance will take

Well i submitted Form 80 with initial documents in April 2012 and in May i got a call from CO and she said that they need some information regarding Form 80 which i gave so it means that they started doing those checks in May and in October they asked for address in details for the jobs i worked in past and i have never been out of Pakistan before so there is nothing for them to do external checks and if even they started internal checks in October its already 7-8 months so it should be done by now and i dont think we can roughly get any idea if even they tell us a date because as per my knowledge there is no time frame for it ,i am living at one address since my birth , i only changed 4 jobs since i started working it shouldnt take them long to do checks on this and there are few guys who got visas less then 12 months so we never know with what excuse they come up...... it all depend on luck i guess , i just wish i get rid of this situation and all of u guys because this whole process is big HEADACHE !!!!

[Nope Bro still waiting ........ i spoke with some one in AHC 2 weeks back and they said my security checks are still inprocess and they are also waiting for the medicals to be cleared i dont know whether it was true or not .... then my wife lodged complaint on global feedback unit and they come up with the same story that once medicals will be clear and security checks will be completed they will make a decision on it , they started the security checks in May 2012 and then they asked for few addresses and i provided in October 2012 but still security checks are inprocess its really strange ......
thanks bro for updating. i was missing u on the thread. i think, they sent ur security cheks in October. 7 moths gone so u should receive ur checks because according to this thread timeline for security checks is 4 to 8 moths. i think u have visited other countries as well. m i right? if yes then it takes long. praying for all

Thanx bro for missing me my wife is doing the same :wink: but i had nothing to add so was just doing window shopping of thread :D and thread was quiet as well ,i have never been out of Pakistan so there is no excuse of external checks and we never know about what they do on our case , i read indian threads there is one criteria they have , the applicants know whats gonna happen next like their COs let the applicants know when the case is forwarded to SCO with date and then everyone know that now in 90 days they are gonna get the visa which is great but in AHC Islamabad they never tell us when the case will be forwarded to SCO,when the security checks will finish,what is happening on our case now,when we will get Medicals we know nothing at all which make this wait more stressful and this approach is ridiculous !!!

Any female applicant in here who lodged via courier to the AHC in the past month or so? DHL confirmed that the application was received by the AHC on the 17th of April. We still haven't received the acknowledgement letter? What is going on? We pay Huge fees for partner visas and the service is just disgusting. Why are they taking so long just to issue an acknowledgement letter ?

Any female applicant in here who lodged via courier to the AHC in the past month or so? DHL confirmed that the application was received by the AHC on the 17th of April. We still haven't received the acknowledgement letter? What is going on? We pay Huge fees for partner visas and the service is just disgusting. Why are they taking so long just to issue an acknowledgement letter ?

it took 3 weeks for us. but ours was not through new system.

I think AHC is sleeping these days.

It is assumed that female applicants get the grant within a month or two after medicals, but I didnt have heard any news of grants for female applicants, except for the one courageous lady who talked to AHC and made her way, since March. AHC just keeps saying that the case is within 12 months processing timelines!

you give AHC/CO a call everyday till you get your visa grant!!

Best,

AGB

QUOTE=ETP;1936205877]I think AHC is sleeping these days.

It is assumed that female applicants get the grant within a month or two after medicals, but I didnt have heard any news of grants for female applicants, except for the one courageous lady who talked to AHC and made her way, since March. AHC just keeps saying that the case is within 12 months processing timelines!