Guest pakistan

I've Headache ..a serious one

Take Panadol Extra :biggrin: Just kidding bro never mind......... Just relax mate , InshAllah this coming month April will birng lot of grants for us , April month is for male applicants , keep your hopes high and pray for the positive decision InshAllah everything will be alrite :)

Hi

I am unable to understand what you trying to say??? We all are pretty much aware of the time line & challenges associated to this visa (you will get to understand the word 'CHALLENGE' once you apply for this visa :)...This or any other similar forums are formed for people's comfort. If anyone's post make you bit uncomfortable then may I please suggest you to UNSUBSCRIBE yourself from this thread and let others share their thoughts without being judged.

Thanks

Aussie Girl Bay

Then stop judging me please. Whether to subscribe or unsubscribe from this thread - I am not taking advice from you so please keep such free advice within your circle of friends. I know you cannot understand what I am saying - so I am not going to repeat myself again (just deal with the fact that it is taking 6 to 9 months and tell your spouse about it all night if you like). You me and all are in this hole NOT because of aussies, but because of how we have acted in the past. We should learn from our past and put actions into place to avoid it happening. All of us are sharing our pain here....the benefit of this exercise is very limited to oneself only (i feel better after sharing and knowing others are also in the same boat). I have not heard anyone on this forum say that how can we avoid this happening in the future? everyone is thinking for themselves not realizing the problem? even if we do realize the problem, we want others to fix it. it is like I keep on coughing and so does my family. so I would not go to the doctor to find out why we keep on coughing but I will keep on taking the cough syrup off the shelf. for sometime the cough goes away but comes back again. so I will take the cough syrup again and so on. Any sane person would say - why do not you go to the doctor and get yourself properly checked? Why someone would go from 3 months maximum spouse visa processing time to 9 months? (if you do not understand what I am saying, please ignore this and do whatever you are doing)

Guest Zeeshu

Mate, Don't get worked up just because this thread isn't meeting up with your expectation in regards with your visa finalization. C'mon whinging about something bad with our system isn't going to make your visa finalised any sooner. Ppl just come here to share what's going on with their cases and feel at ease seeing others riding in the same boat. if that bothers you at all, fee free to ignore this thread. We have got bigger problems in our system as a nation, Not posting on the forum and seething in frustration isn't going to solve the issues in a jiffy. So the forum ought to be treated what it is designed for, not a source for channeling one's frustration out.

Peace

Then stop judging me please. Whether to subscribe or unsubscribe from this thread - I am not taking advice from you so please keep such free advice within your circle of friends. I know you cannot understand what I am saying - so I am not going to repeat myself again (just deal with the fact that it is taking 6 to 9 months and tell your spouse about it all night if you like). You me and all are in this hole NOT because of aussies, but because of how we have acted in the past. We should learn from our past and put actions into place to avoid it happening. All of us are sharing our pain here....the benefit of this exercise is very limited to oneself only (i feel better after sharing and knowing others are also in the same boat). I have not heard anyone on this forum say that how can we avoid this happening in the future? everyone is thinking for themselves not realizing the problem? even if we do realize the problem, we want others to fix it. it is like I keep on coughing and so does my family. so I would not go to the doctor to find out why we keep on coughing but I will keep on taking the cough syrup off the shelf. for sometime the cough goes away but comes back again. so I will take the cough syrup again and so on. Any sane person would say - why do not you go to the doctor and get yourself properly checked? Why someone would go from 3 months maximum spouse visa processing time to 9 months? (if you do not understand what I am saying, please ignore this and do whatever you are doing)
Edited by Zeeshu

Wow..it's pretty interesting to see that it was YOU who started judging fellows not me.

You are really not in your senses as it's pretty obvious in this message,

'All of us are sharing our pain here...(i feel better after sharing and knowing others are also in the same boat)'

IS THIS NOT WHAT WE ALL ARE EXPLAINING FROM THE BEGININING?? now all of a sudden sharing your thoughts make you better so this is how all others were/are doing, SO WHAT'S THE FUSS ALL ABOUT?? Oh are you trying to say, you can bicker as much as you want????????

You wrote: 'I have not heard anyone on this forum say that how can we avoid this happening in the future? everyone is thinking for themselves not realizing the problem?'

SO WHAT?????this thread is 'TimeLine (309-Spouse Visa) ' not 'How to shorten the timeline for Pakistanis' If you want to share thoughts on this then please feel free to start a new thread and find a solution which I am sure you will and every Pakistani who apply for Partner Visa will get it in less than 2 weeks...hahaaaaa :P

Answer to this: 'Why someone would go from 3 months maximum spouse visa processing time to 9 months?'

I guess if you ever bothered to read timeline for other countries then you will learn that this has changed all over, some countries are under High Risk and so the processing time has gone bit higher. It's not Applicant's choice to maximize the time period from 3 -9 months but this is how the process is.

In last: 'just deal with the fact that it is taking 6 to 9 months and tell your spouse about it all night if you like'

I already knew this fact clearly & remained very cool & calm, I never gave my husband mental torture by telling him all night the time line but I bet this is how you are dealing with it & crying every night & torturing your wife to death :P

Aussie Girl Bay

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Wow..it's pretty interesting to see that it was YOU who started judging fellows not me.

You are really not in your senses as it's pretty obvious in this message,

'All of us are sharing our pain here...(i feel better after sharing and knowing others are also in the same boat)'

IS THIS NOT WHAT WE ALL ARE EXPLAINING FROM THE BEGININING?? now all of a sudden sharing your thoughts make you better so this is how all others were/are doing, SO WHAT'S THE FUSS ALL ABOUT?? Oh are you trying to say, you can bicker as much as you want????????

You wrote: 'I have not heard anyone on this forum say that how can we avoid this happening in the future? everyone is thinking for themselves not realizing the problem?'

SO WHAT?????this thread is 'TimeLine (309-Spouse Visa) ' not 'How to shorten the timeline for Pakistanis' If you want to share thoughts on this then please feel free to start a new thread and find a solution which I am sure you will and every Pakistani who apply for Partner Visa will get it in less than 2 weeks...hahaaaaa :P

Answer to this: 'Why someone would go from 3 months maximum spouse visa processing time to 9 months?'

I guess if you ever bother to read timeline for other countries then you will learn that this has changed all over, some countries are under High Risk and so the processing time has gone bit higher. It's not Applicant's choice to maximize the time period from 3 -9 months but this is how the process is.

In last: 'just deal with the fact that it is taking 6 to 9 months and tell your spouse about it all night if you like'

I already knew this fact clearly & remained very cool & calm, I never gave my husband mental torture by telling him all night the time line but I bet this is how you are dealing with it & crying every night & torturing your wife to death :P

Aussie Girl Bay

Ooooopssss isnt it bit harsh ??? :biggrin: He is confuse thats for sure then why everyone is giving so much importance to it ???? he is not convinced about this thread then whatever we will say he is not gonna understand because some times minds get stuck and do not move forward or understand so let it go mates :) Just talk about Visa process

Edited by FirstKnight

PS and also Mr. it is Australia who make the policy for immigrants and also specify the Low Risk and High Risk countries , i know people did wrong things before and now they are bit care ful but they know the fact that not everyone is bad person so they made a critaria for it which takes time some times the delays can happen because of our own excellent people who are working in Embassy , like my CO forgot to send me Medicals , it was her mistake not department's mistake ,the delays in process are headache and this is what mostly people talk here because they take time more then normal , the delays happen because they have less staff as well , like K.A is handling many cases and the fee we pay mostly get spent on other projects in Australia and they do not make their services better so there are many things which cause the delay and that is what make us impatient and sometime angry as well and everyone get frustrated because it is really hard to be apart from your husband/wife for a long time and as u said before that why they dont live together until get the visa so in this financial circumstances spouses cant left their jobs and stay with spouses in other country,they need to be apart due to many reasons and visa is the only solution , everyone know it takes 6 to 9 months but u need to see the threadsheet bro where male applicants wait for even 18 months so just imagine if it was YOU what u were gonna feel and this thread is very helpful to bear this pressure of wait

Ladies and gents,

I have checked AHC website and today is the last working day for AHC and they will be closed for Easter Holidays from 29th March till 1st April inclusive and will resume working from 2nd April. My husband said that in Australia processing centers are also closed during these days; therefore we will not receive any update from AHC. We can pray that we should get some news today on our cases. Inshallah.

Apart from above, we should be thankful to Almighty Allah that we have applied for Australia and not for Canada or US where processing time is in the vicinity of 30-36 months from Pak. Those who are showing frustration should visit those Immigration blogs and check how those people are waiting for their turns.

Additionally, we should also be thankful to Allah that we are going on spouse visa or skilled visa and not on student visa, where student is virtually a slave. Very harsh restrictions and conditions for students and they are more vulnerable for deportation and eventually barred from future visa applications. We should be thankful to Allah that we shall not be left stranded at arrival airport like in student cases because our spouses are settled there and we have some sort of surety that they will turn up at airport to receive us and accompany us to available residence and other places. Inshallah.

Whether a person agrees or disagrees, above is my perspective only and based on the discussion with my husband.

Edited by XaraBB

Ladies and gents,

I have checked AHC website and today is the last working day for AHC and they will be closed for Easter Holidays from 29th March till 1st April inclusive and will resume working from 2nd April. My husband said that in Australia processing centers are also closed during these days; therefore we will not receive any update from AHC. We can pray that we should get some news today on our cases. Inshallah.

Apart from above, we should be thankful to Almighty Allah that we have applied for Australia and not for Canada or US where processing time is in the vicinity of 30-36 months from Pak. Those who are showing frustration should visit those Immigration blogs and check how those people are waiting for their turns.

Additionally, we should also be thankful to Allah that we are going on spouse visa or skilled visa and not on student visa, where student is virtually a slave. Very harsh restrictions and conditions for students and they are more vulnerable for deportation and eventually barred from future visa applications. We should be thankful to Allah that we shall not be left stranded at arrival airport like in student cases because our spouses are settled there and we have some sort of surety that they will turn up at airport to receive us and accompany us to available residence and other places. Inshallah.

Whether a person agrees or disagrees, above is my perspective only and based on the discussion with my husband.

You are right, we should be thankful to Allah in every situation. Once we get our visas, our frustration will end InshAllah, so, its a hard time..but we should stay hopeful :)

Best of luck to all..hope the month of April proves to be blessing for us all.

Guest Usman1944

Only gentlemen of this form I have a shocking news for you. I have discovered from a very reliable source from AHC Islamabad that the CO Z and KA are Miss Z and Miss KA. They both are divorce and had a failed marital life so keep this in your mind that what should be there response toward your relation and your case. Yes these both ladies are gender biased they have a very hard feelings for all the males who had applied. So please don't waste your time by calling them again and again as they feel pleasant by abusing you and making you suffer the pain of parting you from your ladies. One thing more they are only CO and they can't make any negative or positive affect on your file because doing so they could also find a divorce from their job. Your case is based on your own depending how you had submitted it what information you had provided and what is the criteria of your spouse no CO or other man could do any harm to your file unless it is fake or based on a lie. The longer it take here to complete will help you to get the PR as soon as possible because it is given 2 year after you had SUBMITTED you application of subclass 309 visa application.

Salam to all!! I am waiting on my spouse visa 309 from Islamabad just the other day I have received an email from them asking me to do a medical. I was wondering because I have heard that once they ask for medical they have already made a decision is this so? if so how long till after i do my medical and gets forward to them that i will receive my partner visa?

Many Thanks,

Hi, Medical is probably the last in the list so you should expect to get your visa in a month or less after medical.. good luck. In b/w when did you apply for the visa? Best, AGB

Salam to all!! I am waiting on my spouse visa 309 from Islamabad just the other day I have received an email from them asking me to do a medical. I was wondering because I have heard that once they ask for medical they have already made a decision is this so? if so how long till after i do my medical and gets forward to them that i will receive my partner visa?

Many Thanks,