Guest pakistan

Only gentlemen of this form I have a shocking news for you. I have discovered from a very reliable source from AHC Islamabad that the CO Z and KA are Miss Z and Miss KA. They both are divorce and had a failed marital life so keep this in your mind that what should be there response toward your relation and your case. Yes these both ladies are gender biased they have a very hard feelings for all the males who had applied. So please don't waste your time by calling them again and again as they feel pleasant by abusing you and making you suffer the pain of parting you from your ladies. One thing more they are only CO and they can't make any negative or positive affect on your file because doing so they could also find a divorce from their job. Your case is based on your own depending how you had submitted it what information you had provided and what is the criteria of your spouse no CO or other man could do any harm to your file unless it is fake or based on a lie. The longer it take here to complete will help you to get the PR as soon as possible because it is given 2 year after you had SUBMITTED you application of subclass 309 visa application.

OMG !!! :wink:

I have applied in early November, its been nearly 5 months now. are you sure aussie girl they take about a month or so for male applicants?

Bro they never make the decision before Medicals , Medicals is the last step and it can be negative as well so they do not make the decision , more likely its the last step before decision and for Male applicants they some times take more then 4 months wish u good luck

I applied mid March for partner Visa (309). To my understanding, its roughly taking 8 months these days for female applicants. Is it ok (i mean alright idea) for me to bring my wife on a visit visa to Australi say beginning of September. By this way, even if she is given the visa until end of November (will be more than 8 months by then), she won't have to go back to Pakistan (visit visa is only for 3 months). We can just leave Australia and re-enter for her entry.

Someone please be kind to offer me some advise on this matter or anything that i may be missing.

Edited by sulmar

Hi Everyone !

Here is the new spreadsheet with detailed timeline for spouse visa (309) from Pakistan.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApSEdZhHP5UGdFFpN0RWTTlzSXd1M1d0c1JPWDExanc#gid=0

Hope you will like it. If there is a data error please let me know.

Regards,

newone

Well good job done but just need to assign the green color to the people who already got the visas

Hi, you may consider Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) - Sponsored Family Stream, I guess there is a little bond (AUD 5,000-15,000)which sponsor has to pay as this will be processed from Australia, 95% Positive Outcome :) However, if you opted the Visitor Visa from Pakistan then please make sure she returns to the country before her visa grant. Good luck!! AGB

I applied mid March for partner Visa (309). To my understanding, its roughly taking 8 months these days for female applicants. Is it ok (i mean alright idea) for me to bring my wife on a visit visa to Australi say beginning of September. By this way, even if she is given the visa until end of November (will be more than 8 months by then), she won't have to go back to Pakistan (visit visa is only for 3 months). We can just leave Australia and re-enter for her entry.

Someone please be kind to offer me some advise on this matter or anything that i may be missing.

So basically if shes in Aus and she gets her visa, then she must go back to pakistan and then come back to aus for her entry? Didn't really get your last sentence.

Thanks for that though, ABG.

Edited by sulmar

So basically if shes in Aus and she gets her visa, then she must go back to pakistan and then come back to aus for her entry? Didn't really get your last sentence.

Your wife need to exit from Australia. It doesn’t require that your wife has to go all the way back to Pak, you can ask for nearest embassy say Malaysia, New Zealand etc where you can get appointment with immigration official who fix visa label on passport, that practice was in the past. Better check what’s the new requirement? I think it is same except visa label.

Just advise your CO about your plan and if you are in Aussie please check with immigration and let us know on adivse.

Thanks.

Hi,

You may apply sposnored visitor visa (subclass 679) from Australia. As AGB told you the response is more than 95% positive. I have also been granted this visa last month, and they even did not ask for bond money from my spouse.

September will be like 6 months from the date of acknowledgment, and there are fairly good chances that you may get done with medicals by the time.

Regards,

ETP

enable filters in the spreadsheet.

Even if I enable the filter option in the spreadsheet, they will not be usable by viewers as the spreadsheet is view only. The reason for making this spreadsheet view only is if a write access is granted then people modify it and data become useless.

Regards,

newone

Basically Sponsored Family Visa is Subclass 600 which is being processed from Australia-it's a good option as it's a pretty easy form. There is another Visitor Visa which you may consider only if your wife wish to apply from Pakistan. This is the link: http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/120822pg3diac.html In the Checklist- Additional Document, applicant has to provide evidence of 'incentive and authority to return to your country of residence', (Applicant has to be outside Australia when visa grant) so considering this point, Employment letter/pay slip are good evidences if Applicant is working, if not then usually people give this reasoning: 'My Partner Visa is in progress and I will definitely come back before my visa expires' well, there is no harm in writing this but if the agenda is only to get the visa, arrive Australia and then wait for visa grant, once it's granted, exit to any neighbouring country and re-enter then in me opinion this actually gives the High Commission a very bad/negative impression, that's why I told you to make sure she gets back. I know sometimes there are financial or personal concerns but AHC don't appreciate it, so it's better to be honest and straight. This is only me opinion. Good Luck. AGB

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Hi ETP, glad you got your Visitor Visa, when did you apply for Partner Visa? Best, AGB

Hi, You may apply sposnored visitor visa (subclass 679) from Australia. As AGB told you the response is more than 95% positive. I have also been granted this visa last month, and they even did not ask for bond money from my spouse.

September will be like 6 months from the date of acknowledgment, and there are fairly good chances that you may get done with medicals by the time.

Regards,

ETP

Will purchase a return ticket as I'm sure from pakistan they won't allow one way ticket for a visit visa since they do question the type of visit or reason person is leaving country.

Thanks ABG! will do.

Cheers

Edited by sulmar

Visit visa takes around 2 months. So probably by end of this month you'll have it but then again, you've given in Medicals already so you'll probably get partner visa in a month or two imo anyway.

But yeah, no doubt id do the same thing if i was in your position as there's no exact way of knowing how long more you might have to wait.

Visit visa takes around 2 months. So probably by end of this month you'll have it but then again, you've given in Medicals already so you'll probably get partner visa in a month or two imo anyway.

But yeah, no doubt id do the same thing if i was in your position as there's no exact way of knowing how long more you might have to wait.

I already have visit visa with me :) it was granted in just two days, after the application was filed.

I think in the start of July or June end. They don't take longer, specially when you mention your preferred dates of travelling, and they give exactly 3 months time, from the date of grant, to make an entry.