Guest pakistan

AHC is so stupid. ..first they keep saying they will finalize in 12 months as this is the mentioned timeline..and when the 12 months are over..they say its 12 to 15 months and the character checks are still pending. All this is drama and playing with our emotions. All they have to do is to delay upto 14 months for male applicants. I know even the most simpler male applications took 13 months..not a single male application was finalized in time frame of 12 month

AoA,

if i may change my job from current company to another company then will it effect on processing time of my visa?

It doesnt matter bro , if u have submitted Form 80 long ago then let it happen do not let them know because there is a chance that they already did the checks on ur job locations so if u will add something they are gonna take more time to go there and confirm so its better to be quiet , if u have not submitted Form 80 then when they ask for it u can mention it : )

I have good News , i Received the Medical request Today from my CO,My MA emailed me and asked me to get the medicals booked , it is booked but i was wondering that my MA didnt gave me HAP id , the operator also asked that i need to take HAP id with me because then she can put my medicals results online otherwise if i will just take the email of CO for medicals request she will courier the results which i know is gonna take more time then online , is there anyone here with same scenario ??? and also guys please let me know do they send the HAP ID in attachments with email or mention it in the email , i will wait until Monday when my MA will be back to work as then i can see the original email and if CO gave HAP ID or not....

Does anybody suggest that it is a good idea to complain on global feed back ? will it effect the application in any positive or negative way??

Well bro u shouldnt do it because then CO can be against u and it all depend on CO how he/she represent ur case to SCO , so its better to be calm and wait for things to happen : )

I have good News , i Received the Medical request Today from my CO,My MA emailed me and asked me to get the medicals booked , it is booked but i was wondering that my MA didnt gave me HAP id , the operator also asked that i need to take HAP id with me because then she can put my medicals results online otherwise if i will just take the email of CO for medicals request she will courier the results which i know is gonna take more time then online , is there anyone here with same scenario ??? and also guys please let me know do they send the HAP ID in attachments with email or mention it in the email , i will wait until Monday when my MA will be back to work as then i can see the original email and if CO gave HAP ID or not....

Congrats bro..HAP ID will definitely be there..as it is must..infact you will require the print out of the email attachment sent by your CO to carry with you for getting medicals done.

Well bro u shouldnt do it because then CO can be against u and it all depend on CO how he/she represent ur case to SCO , so its better to be calm and wait for things to happen : )

Thats what I was thinking..Thank you for the suggestion. 13 months are complete..still my CO has not given me any idea when should I expect some news:(

Congratulations bro..!! Finally u got the medical request..!! Yes bro its a medical request letter they send u through email with your Name, DOB , Passport No and HAP ID written on. See the sample in the attachments.

Medical Request Sample.jpg

Medical Request Sample.jpg

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Hey everyone, i will be travelling to the UK, if during my visit i receive my visa grant then do I need to come back to Pakistan or it doesnt matter as far as i am not in Australia? Should i be informing my CO?

Hey everyone, i will be travelling to the UK, if during my visit i receive my visa grant then do I need to come back to Pakistan or it doesnt matter as far as i am not in Australia? Should i be informing my CO?

I think you should inform your CO and I don't think that you will need to come back to Pak, but it's better to confirm from your CO.

Thanx FirstNight,

I have sent form 80 along with application.

It doesnt matter bro , if u have submitted Form 80 long ago then let it happen do not let them know because there is a chance that they already did the checks on ur job locations so if u will add something they are gonna take more time to go there and confirm so its better to be quiet , if u have not submitted Form 80 then when they ask for it u can mention it : )