Guest pakistan

No, no updates here :( we emailed to case officer, but got no reply. i rang once n they said its ok only 12 months, it could take around 12- 15 months. and they are working on the file. They are really not sure of the time frame. We just have to pray and wait n wait n waitttttttt ... I hope we all get visas sooon. too much wait is causing too much emotional distress :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wish Allah give them some sense to understand our feelings , its really hard to live apart from your life partner once u r in marriage relation and moreover they do not give us any hint about it instead of STUPID HURTY answerz , first they say time line is 12 months and when its 12 months they say it will take 12-15 months then why they hell they mentioned 12 months in ack letter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm we got medical request after like 9 months and 3 weeks. Dun worry urs on its way. i guess it doesn't matter wn they recieve medical. they will take their time no matter wat. is there any chance we get visa before May 2013 coz i guess that's wn the pcc is expiring.

umm we got medical request after like 9 months and 3 weeks. Dun worry urs on its way. i guess it doesn't matter wn they recieve medical. they will take their time no matter wat. is there any chance we get visa before May 2013 coz i guess that's wn the pcc is expiring.

hmmm i dont know what they are doing but u r Feb applicant so dont worry because they are finalizing the cases in 14 months so by April u will get visa if not then must be before PCC expire but we never know with them , u r done with Medicals so most probably in 13th month or after completing 14 months u will must get ur visa InshALLAH .....

It has been 10 months and 16 days for me , is there any one who got Medical request after that long ???? i am really getting worried :(

Hey bro..InshAllah you will get it soon..when they are just prolonging the cases even after medicals, so it doesn't really matter when you get medical done. All they have to do is to extend beyond 12 month timeline for male applicants :(

Some lady called me today from AHC and said we requested your Marriage Cert and Nikah Namma in OCT, which we have not receive yet..!! I got so pissed at her..!! I send them those documents 4 months ago.. What the hell was that..!! Then she was like, let me check.. Yes we have your documents.. Our mistake!! What the **** is this...!! It means 4 months delay already!! How come the application does not refused and How come the applicant can apply for a spouse visa without the Marriage Certificate..!! I don't understand these people at all.. This is what they do and that's why it takes 15-16 months..!! They can finalize in 6 months but because of their dramas and laziness our lives depends on.. Worst AHC in the world..!!

I think you are not getting your medicals may be becoz of one of their Bulls***, You should check with them..!! They are the people with no feelings..!! I hope one day Minister take action against them and they should not be dealing with the partner visas anymore..

This exactly what happen with me as well , my MA sent them additional document on Oct 23rd but after that there was no confirmation and she sent email for confirmation but there was no reply then i called her on 17th November and she checked the email and said yes we have received ur documents so they are really BULLS***** u r rite if they do their work the visa can be finalized within 6 months but they just play with our emotions , i wish Minister took notice of it but they spend the money we pay as Fee to other aspects of Life in Australia and do not spend money on extending staff to finalize cases soon in DIAC , i just wish and pray for everyone that we get rid of this AHC thing as soon as possible and never deal with them again because it is a big HEAD ACHE

guys dont get up set...keep ur hopes high...AHC people dont have any clue wht they are doing...if not in 12 months but definitely in 14-15 months all male applicants will get their visa's...

Faisi bro did you travel label free ? May b it's too early for me to say this..but I am just thinking way beyond :)

Can we travel multiple times in and out of Australia on visa 309 ? For example if somebody has to come back to pak (in case of any emergency) after initial entry to Australia. Is it possible ?? Is there any problem if ur passport is visa label free ? Or it is better to get it labelled ?

Faisi bro did you travel label free ? May b it's too early for me to say this..but I am just thinking way beyond :)

Can we travel multiple times in and out of Australia on visa 309 ? For example if somebody has to come back to pak (in case of any emergency) after initial entry to Australia. Is it possible ?? Is there any problem if ur passport is visa label free ? Or it is better to get it labelled ?

You will not Face any problem on Label Free Travel and yes subclass 309 allows you MULTIPLE ENTRIES/EXITs from Australia.

i haven't travelled yet...but im planning to travel label free..booked my flights for 8th of march and will be travelling label free InshAllah... u are allowed multiple entry/exit so its not any issue...

got a request for medicals today finally.. they have also asked for further documents such as MRC.. could someone explain what does it actually mean? my nikka nama had stamping from union council already..

Congratzz faizan..

We havn't heard anything yet from AHC.. now am worried

on 30th january they asked for form 80.. last saturday got a call from them verifying details on form 80.. and today thank God got the medical request.. they also have sent me a list of additional documents..

what additional doc they requested?

got a request for medicals today finally.. they have also asked for further documents such as MRC.. could someone explain what does it actually mean? my nikka nama had stamping from union council already..

Congrats and what time they sent u email today ??? because my MA works until 11am Pakistani time so may be they have sent to me as well after 11am , ur CO is K.A ??? AND Bro MRC is marriage Registration Certificate which Nadra gives you , u can contact the Imam who did ur Nikah he must know about it or u can get it from the Union Council near to u

Edited by FirstKnight

on 30th january they asked for form 80.. last saturday got a call from them verifying details on form 80.. and today thank God got the medical request.. they also have sent me a list of additional documents..

Faizan, who is your CO?