Guest pakistan

Hey guys plz help me. .

I received call from my CO today..she was asking few questions regarding form 80 that I had submitted in April 2012. According to her these questions were asked by security agencies regarding my job and dates of my previous foreign travel.. I explained her and then she said that she will resend the information to those security agencies and only after subsequent clearance from them, the file can be transferred to decision maker.I am worried how long it's gona take more ?? As my timeline has already past 12 months..and I was expecting some good news from her now.

I am really worried. .are they gona start my security checks again from the beginning ?? Which means another 9 months ?? Or they can clear it in few weeks ?

Hey guys plz help me. .

I received call from my CO today..she was asking few questions regarding form 80 that I had submitted in April 2012. According to her these questions were asked by security agencies regarding my job and dates of my previous foreign travel.. I explained her and then she said that she will resend the information to those security agencies and only after subsequent clearance from them, the file can be transferred to decision maker.I am worried how long it's gona take more ?? As my timeline has already past 12 months..and I was expecting some good news from her now.

I am really worried. .are they gona start my security checks again from the beginning ?? Which means another 9 months ?? Or they can clear it in few weeks ?

That is the first time I heard about this thing, When did you lodge your application and when was your Form 80 submitted?

Have you already submittted PCC and Medicals?

Hey guys plz help me. .

It means your application is IN PROCESS by Security agencies, this is very good sign. Keep your hopes high and Agencies do ask such things when they are working on some one's file. you should be glad that you file is not lost in the pile of others.

It means your application is IN PROCESS by Security agencies, this is very good sign. Keep your hopes high and Agencies do ask such things when they are working on some one's file. you should be glad that you file is not lost in the pile of others.

Thanks bro..that's a big relief :)

hello waseem. can u type questions plz.... hopefully it'd b easy to guess.....sometimes they ask qs for form 1221. anyway dont worry it wouldnt take so long....ur grant seeems very near

They just ask about the clarification and Missing bits from Form 80 like educational gaps, Self support during studies etc etc or some times accommodation etc.

Hey guys plz help me. .

Nothing to worry bro , when i sent Form 80 with initial documents , my CO also called me and asked for these things on Phone but then again after 5 months she asked for the same details in written when she asked for the initial documents , the only thing which is bad in it is that they should have asked about this Bull S..... long ago with additional documents from you , i am waiting for medicals since i submitted additional documents with those stupid questions they required regarding form 80 , i dont know what is their criteria for all this BS ,but the positive sign for u is that she is gonna transfer it to SCO so hope for best janab , cant tell from this that they are gonna wrap this case soon ....

Bro they come up with most stupid reasons so we never know with them , my CO asked for it when they asked for additional documents and she opened the documents when i called her !!! they do not care ,then she said she is gonna forward this information to agencies and they will finish it soon and it has been 3 months and nothing happen yet after that , so bro i wish that its not the case for waseem , i wish they finish it soon and he get the decision soon....

Bro they come up with most stupid reasons so we never know with them , my CO asked for it when they asked for additional documents and she opened the documents when i called her !!! they do not care ,then she said she is gonna forward this information to agencies and they will finish it soon and it has been 3 months and nothing happen yet after that , so bro i wish that its not the case for waseem , i wish they finish it soon and he get the decision soon....

Well bro, I have not much exp. with AHC guys but people in DIAC who deals with Skilled Migration always show these signs when an application is near to finalisation. May be its because of there tight SLA or KPI. My positive hopes for those who work for Spouse visa. I really wish that they should adopt some serious war-footing to finalise the Spouse visa cases. specially male one's who are waiting for more than 12 Months.

Cheers

Hey guys plz help me. .

dont worry bro, same happend with me..my CO called me and asked about some questions in form 80...this is the sign that ur application is under process and security checks..my CO called me in Oct and than i got my visa in Feb...so keep ur hopes high u mite get ur visa within a month or two...nothing to worry

Request to the users who don't know how to use spread Sheet for 309 Visas:

Its a request to the people who don't know how to update their time-lines on the Time-line sheet, Let anyone know (your time-line they will update for you) on this Forum. Please don't mess it up.. Thank you..!!

Anyone got the backup..? Coz most of the data is gone.. :(

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Request to the users who don't know how to use spread Sheet for 309 Visas:

Its a request to the people who don't know how to update their time-lines on the Time-line sheet, Let anyone know (your time-line they will update for you) on this Forum. Please don't mess it up.. Thank you..!!

Anyone got the backup..? Coz most of the data is gone.. :(

Hi Rees Ahmad !

I have restored the version that was updated till 19-Feb, 2013. I may miss some minor modifications thereon, so if there is some correction please let me know.

For new users please let someone know so as the data is added / updated properly.

Regards,

newone

Hi NewOne

First of all Thanks a lot for doing the spreadsheet.. I think its perfect, could not find any missing info so far.. Thanks again.!!

Finally Time-line Sheet is Back again..!! Credit goes to "NEWONE" :)

Regards : Rees

Hi Rees Ahmad !

I have restored the version that was updated till 19-Feb, 2013. I may miss some minor modifications thereon, so if there is some correction please let me know.

For new users please let someone know so as the data is added / updated properly.

Regards,

newone

Hi NewOne

First of all Thanks a lot for doing the spreadsheet.. I think its perfect, could not find any missing info so far.. Thanks again.!!

Finally Time-line Sheet is Back again..!! Credit goes to "NEWONE" :)

Regards : Rees

Just give VIEW ONLY rights to others. Addition rights should not be given to EVERYONE. I have faced similar issues with my Skilled Migration sheet. I know some times un-intentional mistake by some one leads to a Data loss. These TIMELINES sheets are really handy for new applicants. As you can see In my signature. I am maitaining this sheet from last 3 years and Alhamdulillah its the only consolidated sheet for Pakistani Skilled Migrants.

keep up the good work.

cheers

Hi Rees Ahmad !

Regards,

newone

Great Job Done :) Thumbs up for u :)

hoping & praying your visa get sorted soon!!

Best,

AGB

Yesterday was the last Saturday of the month , any one got any request or any updated ???? i am really hoping that i have got the Medical request but can be found when my MA will be back on her desk tomorrow :( please pray for me guys that tomorrow i get some update really need ur prayers

No, no updates here :( we emailed to case officer, but got no reply. i rang once n they said its ok only 12 months, it could take around 12- 15 months. and they are working on the file. They are really not sure of the time frame. We just have to pray and wait n wait n waitttttttt ... I hope we all get visas sooon. too much wait is causing too much emotional distress :(

Yesterday was the last Saturday of the month , any one got any request or any updated ???? i am really hoping that i have got the Medical request but can be found when my MA will be back on her desk tomorrow :( please pray for me guys that tomorrow i get some update really need ur prayers

InshAllah all of u will get it soon...