Guest pakistan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing yet bro :( you guys are waiting for the decision but i am still waiting for Medicals even its my 11th month :( i dont know what the HECK they are doing !!!!!!

seriously, now its a bit concerning..wht are they doing??? i suggest u to call them and just ask i haven't heard anything from u guys...dont say when u r going to send me medical request, doing so they mite get irritated...mine is entering 15 months and still waiting :(

seriously, now its a bit concerning..wht are they doing??? i suggest u to call them and just ask i haven't heard anything from u guys...dont say when u r going to send me medical request, doing so they mite get irritated...mine is entering 15 months and still waiting :(

Yaaaar this whole process is headache and so irritating specially for male applicants , i can understand ur feelings becoz i am going through the same situation :( i will try to call them tomorrow lets see with what kind of excuse they are gonna come up , the problem is they dont even tell what is happening with our case except IT IS IN PROCESS , i mean we know it is in process !!!!! and we can ask being nicely if they listen to us when i tried to call last time the lady picked up phone said time period is 12 months security checks are in-process and hang up !!!! they are disgusting

Edited by FirstKnight

Aussie girl get yourself registered with MARA :D

Heheee thanks Faisi, actually I completed all my paper work myself, thoroughly read DIAC website & got sorted my application without any help so I totally understand this whole process.

In b/w if I could be of any help to anyone then why not...:)

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

PS * I am better than MARA registered agents as I don't charge any fee :P

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Heheee thanks Faisi, actually I completed all my paper work myself, thoroughly read DIAC website & got sorted my application without any help so I totally understand this whole process.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Feel lucky to be not MARA because they are of NO USE :D at-least u r helping people here my agent made things worst for us

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hahahhahaa im sure you are smarter and more experienced then agents ;)..

Yaaaar this whole process is headache and so irritating specially for male applicants , i can understand ur feelings becoz i am going through the same situation :( i will try to call them tomorrow lets see with what kind of excuse they are gonna come up , the problem is they dont even tell what is happening with our case except IT IS IN PROCESS , i mean we know it is in process !!!!! and we can ask being nicely if they listen to us when i tried to call last time the lady picked up phone said time period is 12 months security checks are in-process and hang up !!!! they are disgusting

Try to call them tomorrow and talk to them politely..ill pray that u get ur medicals quickly so that every thing from ur side gets completed and then its up to them... u never knw abt the situation of this country, looking at the incidents happening across the country ill pray that it does not affect our visa processing...

exactly, the only thing they are interested in is 'Fee' :P best is to do your homework, get some understanding about the whole process, even if you chose to go with agent, you atleast would know what is he actually doing.

Feel lucky to be not MARA because they are of NO USE :D at-least u r helping people here my agent made things worst for us

Hey guys. no reply yet. already hubby's application more than 12months. they are sleeping. I reckon we should all complain with global feedback unit. :P

Its tooo much descrimination, that females get theirs early, not that m against any one them.

Mine too is more than 12 months now..Plus neither they respond to email nor they pick up the phone:(

seems like they consider ourselves as guinea pigs not humans !!

May be because I guess for females they are not doing security checks ? Also form80 is not required by females right ? I have seen this in the visa checklist.

Thanks.

Hey guys. no reply yet. already hubby's application more than 12months. they are sleeping. I reckon we should all complain with global feedback unit. :P

Its tooo much descrimination, that females get theirs early, not that m against any one them.

Helo every one, VISA GRANTED TODAY, after 14months of wait, thanks to every one for ur contribution, i pray that u all will get ur visa soon God bless....

Thank God for u mate, mine also was granted today, wen are u flying and which part of Australia??? I am moving to Perth..

Edited by kelvin