Guest pakistan

I think there's no such Form for sponsors now..But there's a Form 929 only for Applicants if their address Or Passport details changed. I think Immi don't care if sponsor's details changed during the application process. They only contact Applicants.. But if you want to email them that would be good and keep the record of that email. And when u move to Australia, You have to update your address details with DIAC office through Form 929 Or by phone. In this way your wife's address will be updated in their records. Ta

hello friends,

My wife's residential address has been changed and she is my sponser so which form do i need to fill out?

Edited by Rees Ahmad

hello friends,

My wife's residential address has been changed and she is my sponser so which form do i need to fill out?

Yeah as Raees mentioned, there is as such no Sponsor form but it's good to let DIAC know about the change of address, they would need it to communicate for Second Stage Visa i.e Permanent at a later stage anyway so upto you. You can ask your CO as well.

Form 929 for change of address: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/929.pdf

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Hello every one, just a quick question and update, I have gone for medical on the 18th of Jan 2013 and I just submitted my Malaysian pcc on 14th of Feb 2013, application lodge here in Malaysia cos i am a student, (visa subclass 309) but i am from Nigeria, my timeline is 14months and 2weeks past, my question is does any one knows how long it will take to get visa at this point? Cos i want to book my flight by first week of March, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Hello every one, just a quick question and update, I have gone for medical on the 18th of Jan 2013 and I just submitted my Malaysian pcc on 14th of Feb 2013 as requested by my c/o, application lodge here in Malaysia cos i am a student, (visa subclass 309) but i am from Nigeria, my timeline is 14months and 2weeks past, but i submitted Nigerian pcc with my application, my question is does any one knows how long it will take to get visa at this point? Cos i want to book my flight by first week of March, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Guys,

After speaking with few agents, I guess I can reapply for partner visa. Looking to find a good immigration lawyer though. Meanwhile I am thinking to start preparing my visa application file. I know the basic docs which we do require to provide still keen to see the list of all documents I should send to DIAC at first go? Also should I front load medical and Pcc ? . I have seen some guys has got the visa in 5 months:)

Please advise me on that. also any good agent ?

Many Thanks.

Guys,

After speaking with few agents, I guess I can reapply for partner visa. Looking to find a good immigration lawyer though. Meanwhile I am thinking to start preparing my visa application file. I know the basic docs which we do require to provide still keen to see the list of all documents I should send to DIAC at first go? Also should I front load medical and Pcc ? . I have seen some guys has got the visa in 5 months:)

Many Thanks.

Hi vexperts !

Here is the check list right from AHC Islamabad website for Partner Visa:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

You may not be able to front load medical as it requires an ID that is usually given by the CO. Without that ID IOM will not entertain the applicant to go through medical examination. However you can front load with PCC and it is a good idea to do. As for females the visa is generally granted in less than 12 months (between 6-8 months) so PCC will not expire as it has a validity of 12 months. If for some reason the medical is also front loaded the first entry date will be on a very short notice as it is before the expiry of medicals.

I have no idea about the migration agents so someone else on the forum may be able to answer that.

Regards,

newone

Hi vexperts,

Looks like this is the right move. Simply follow the Partner Visa check list available at AHC Islamabad website, place all the docs in same order, get PCC & send it with the application. Make your case 'Decision Ready Application', medical can't be done prior but rest can go with the application. If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask.

Good luck!!!

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Guys,

Many Thanks.

Hello goodevening to u its been a while, just a quick question and update, I have gone for medical on the 18th of Jan 2013 and I just submitted my Malaysian pcc on 14th of Feb 2013 as requested by my c/o, application lodge here in Malaysia cos i am a student, (visa subclass 309) but i am from Nigeria, my timeline is 14months and 2weeks past, but i submitted Nigerian pcc with original application, my question is do u know how long it will take to get visa at this point?,cos my malaysian student visa will be runing out by April 28 2013, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Hi,

What Should I provide for genuine relationship evidence ?

Cheers.

Hi vexperts,

Looks like this is the right move. Simply follow the Partner Visa check list available at AHC Islamabad website, place all the docs in same order, get PCC & send it with the application. Make your case 'Decision Ready Application', medical can't be done prior but rest can go with the application. If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask.

Good luck!!!

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

What Should I provide for genuine relationship evidence ?

Cheers.

Hello vexperts

Basically Evidence of genuine & continuing relationship falls in 4 broad categories:

1: Financial Aspect

2: nature of household

3: social context of the relationship

4: the nature of your commitment to each other

I would suggest you to read this booklet to get more idea on this (read page 38-40): http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1127.pdf

Just to add what Faisi mentioned, you can add the following docs:

1: Wedding Pics (don't send more than 6-8)

2: Hotel Receipt (if stayed on your wedding night)

3: Travel documents like honey moon trip booking, ticket etc

4: Mutual bank statement (if not mutual, then show any evidence where you transfer/send money to your partner like western union etc)

5: Any bills having both names

6: Corresponding email (8-10 since you both are separated from each other)

7: Skype Logs

8: Any cards/gift receipts

9: Mutual pictures with family & friends

10: Any mutual invitation as a couple (you can show any wedding/birthday invitation)

Write all evidence in proper table form, mark them with numbers like DOC001 or PIC001 so that Case Officer can view all clearly.

Also you and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

• how, when and where you first met

• how your relationship developed

• when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship

• your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

• any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

• your future plans

The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a statutory declaration form. Each statement or statutory declaration must be signed and dated by the person who wrote it.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Edited by aussiegirlbay
added some info

Hello Kelvin

Sorry but I don't think anyone can advise you the exact date of visa grant, you may consider getting extension on your current Malaysian Student Visa.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello goodevening to u its been a while, just a quick question and update, I have gone for medical on the 18th of Jan 2013 and I just submitted my Malaysian pcc on 14th of Feb 2013 as requested by my c/o, application lodge here in Malaysia cos i am a student, (visa subclass 309) but i am from Nigeria, my timeline is 14months and 2weeks past, but i submitted Nigerian pcc with original application, my question is do u know how long it will take to get visa at this point?,cos my malaysian student visa will be runing out by April 28 2013, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Hi Gprs, if you have a look at the 47sp partner visa application form and the last page that you signed, you will see you committed to telling the Department about any changes to your circumstances etc etc. If you look at the 40sp, the form your partner signed as sponsor, they agreed to certain things when they signed their form. Advising change of address of sponsor is not something mentioned on either of these forms, however, there is absolutely no harm in advising the case officer Department of Immigration. From your point of view keeping the Department of Immigration up to date with the postal and residential address in Australia is very important as that is where they will send all future paperwork including the paperwork for you to apply for your permanent visa in roughly 2 years time.

thanks and regards,

Danielle

thanx Danielle for ur advice, and i have emailed my co and updated...

Hi Gprs, if you have a look at the 47sp partner visa application form and the last page that you signed, you will see you committed to telling the Department about any changes to your circumstances etc etc. If you look at the 40sp, the form your partner signed as sponsor, they agreed to certain things when they signed their form. Advising change of address of sponsor is not something mentioned on either of these forms, however, there is absolutely no harm in advising the case officer Department of Immigration. From your point of view keeping the Department of Immigration up to date with the postal and residential address in Australia is very important as that is where they will send all future paperwork including the paperwork for you to apply for your permanent visa in roughly 2 years time.

thanks and regards,

Danielle

Seems like everyone on this forum got their visas :)

Only we male applicants are left :(

I called them today..but got the same response ..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing yet bro :( you guys are waiting for the decision but i am still waiting for Medicals even its my 11th month :( i dont know what the HECK they are doing !!!!!!

Hello vexperts

Basically Evidence of genuine & continuing relationship falls in 4 broad categories:

1: Financial Aspect

2: nature of household

3: social context of the relationship

4: the nature of your commitment to each other

I would suggest you to read this booklet to get more idea on this (read page 38-40): http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1127.pdf

Just to add what Faisi mentioned, you can add the following docs:

1: Wedding Pics (don't send more than 6-8)

2: Hotel Receipt (if stayed on your wedding night)

3: Travel documents like honey moon trip booking, ticket etc

4: Mutual bank statement (if not mutual, then show any evidence where you transfer/send money to your partner like western union etc)

5: Any bills having both names

6: Corresponding email (8-10 since you both are separated from each other)

7: Skype Logs

8: Any cards/gift receipts

9: Mutual pictures with family & friends

10: Any mutual invitation as a couple (you can show any wedding/birthday invitation)

Write all evidence in proper table form, mark them with numbers like DOC001 or PIC001 so that Case Officer can view all clearly.

Also you and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

• how, when and where you first met

• how your relationship developed

• when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship

• your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

• any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

• your future plans

The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a statutory declaration form. Each statement or statutory declaration must be signed and dated by the person who wrote it.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Aussie girl get yourself registered with MARA :D