Guest pakistan

thank you...

'may Allah do it easy for all of us specially the male applicants' :P naaaa not fair...everyone who is going through this nasty and lengthy process get visa soon... pretty frustrating & annoying days

Aussie Girl Bay

lol coz male applicants suffer more as compared to females..they have to go through lengthy security checks where as females are getting their visa's in 4 months as well :P...well im not going to argue on this gender topic :P...we all are in the same boat and hope this time passes quickly so we all can start our new journey ;)...best wishes :)

lol coz male applicants suffer more as compared to females..they have to go through lengthy security checks where as females are getting their visa's in 4 months as well :P...well im not going to argue on this gender topic :P...we all are in the same boat and hope this time passes quickly so we all can start our new journey ;)...best wishes :)

Good things come to those who wait - 'good thing' refers to 'wife' :P

Stay bless:P

Aussie Girl Bay

I want to send some luggage to my wife in Aus. Can anybody help me how can I cargo the luggage to Australia in a cheap rate ? which airline and whats the procedure ? As all the airlines let you take only 20 kgs with you :(

try DHL, :) 25 kg in 25,000 and will be delivered in 5-7 days

or use Pakistan Post, they are cheap but they will take 2 to 3 weeks

Dear All,

Have got a bad news :( . My wife's visa has refused yesterday. Application was lodged in pakistan on October 2012. The reason they have given for rejection is at the time of application my wife has not turned 18, which is right. She was 17 years when we lodged her visa. By based on my research before applying for visa, I don't think the applicant has to be 18. Our marriage is genuine and I have submitted all the proofs too. For details I am just pasting the snap of the decision document I received :

visa refusal.jpg

Further to this, they have also mentioned that this decision can be reviewed. The review application can only be submitted at Migration Review Tribunal(MRT).

Guys, please review this and share your advises. I am also confused with the clause 309.213 they have mentioned above. I am just pissed off :(

Thanks All.

visa refusal1.jpg

visa refusal1.jpg

visa refusal.jpg

Edited by vexperts

Dear All,

Have got a bad news :( . My wife's visa has refused yesterday. Application was lodged in pakistan on October 2012. The reason they have given for rejection is at the time of application my wife has not turned 18, which is right. She was 17 years when we lodged her visa. By based on my research before applying for visa, I don't think the applicant has to be 18. Our marriage is genuine and I have submitted all the proofs too. For details I am just pasting the snap of the decision document I received :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18260[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18261[/ATTACH]

Further to this, they have also mentioned that this decision can be reviewed. The review application can only be submitted at Migration Review Tribunal(MRT).

Guys, please review this and share your advises. I am also confused with the clause 309.213 they have mentioned above. I am just pissed off :(

Thanks All.

Hi,

Sorry to hear this. Your attachments are too small, I can't read what is exactly written. 'Age' is the only reason of rejection? if you got Rights to Appeal then go for it and give them proper reasoning with evidences.

My prayers are with you,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi, I am writing it down :

DECISION RECORD

The primary criteria that must be satisfied for an application to be successful under this subclass are divded into:

- criteria to be satisfied at the time of application (sub division 309.21) and

- criteria to be satisified at the time of decision (sub division 309.22)

In order for the application to be successful I must be satisfied that each and every criteria set out under

the regulations is satisfied.

Clause 309.213 outlines age requirements for both the applicant and sponsor at the time of application.

Clause 309.213 provides:

(1) If the applicant is an applicant referred to in subclause 309.211(2), the applicant is sponsored:

(a) if the appicant's spouse has turned 18 - by that spouse ; or

(b) if the applicant's spouse has not turned 18 - by a parent or guardian of that spouse who:

(I) has turned 18; and

(II) is an Australian Citizen, Permanent Residence.

(1) If the applicant is an applicant referred to in subclause 309.211(3), the applicant is sponsored:

(a) if the appicant's spouse has turned 18 - by that intended spouse ; or

(b) if the applicant's spouse has not turned 18 - by a parent or guardian of that intended spouse who:

(I) has turned 18; and

At the time of application, i note that applicant was under 18 years of age and is not of marriageable age as defined by Act.

Thanks.

visa refusal1.jpg

visa refusal1.jpg

Dear All,

Thanks All.

Dont worry mate, kindly inbox me all the attachments and hide the personal details. I will what we can suggest to u. :)

Hi, I am writing it down :

DECISION RECORD

The primary criteria that must be satisfied for an application to be successful under this subclass are divded into:

- criteria to be satisfied at the time of application (sub division 309.21) and

- criteria to be satisified at the time of decision (sub division 309.22)

In order for the application to be successful I must be satisfied that each and every criteria set out under

the regulations is satisfied.

Clause 309.213 outlines age requirements for both the applicant and sponsor at the time of application.

Clause 309.213 provides:

(1) If the applicant is an applicant referred to in subclause 309.211(2), the applicant is sponsored:

(a) if the appicant's spouse has turned 18 - by that spouse ; or

(b) if the applicant's spouse has not turned 18 - by a parent or guardian of that spouse who:

(I) has turned 18; and

(1) If the applicant is an applicant referred to in subclause 309.211(3), the applicant is sponsored:

(a) if the appicant's spouse has turned 18 - by that intended spouse ; or

(b) if the applicant's spouse has not turned 18 - by a parent or guardian of that intended spouse who:

(I) has turned 18; and

At the time of application, i note that applicant was under 18 years of age and is not of marriageable age as defined by Act.

Thanks.

ya basically there is Sponsor Eligibility, Partner Eligibility & Marriage Legality, unfortunately your wife hasn't met the (Clause 309.213) Partner Eligibility Criteria-Age is one of them. I think you should have taken some advice before applying for Partner Visa, however, I still feel that this criteria can easily be met by providing proper evidence(s). I am not a legal expert so best is to take some advise as you have the appeal rights.

Good luck & don't worry.

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks for the response.

As on the rejection letter, they have mentioned that I have a chance of apply for a review at Migration Review Trbiunal (MRT). Given that I have two options :

1: Apply for a review at MRT. (In their website the processing time shows is around 400-500 calendar days with a fee of $1500.

2: Apply for the visa again

Just wanna make sure that I will go to the right path. The big worry is TIME :(

Thanks.

Thanks for the response.

As on the rejection letter, they have mentioned that I have a chance of apply for a review at Migration Review Trbiunal (MRT). Given that I have two options :

1: Apply for a review at MRT. (In their website the processing time shows is around 400-500 calendar days with a fee of $1500.

Thanks.

Option 2 is much better now :) as she already met the AGE threshold :) ...

gyes is learner driving test in south Australia is tough? how can we do preperation? any suggestions please

Driving school :D

http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Transport,+travel+and+motoring/Motoring/Drivers+and+licences

Check above mentioned link

For leaner permit

http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Transport%2C+travel+and+motoring/Motoring/New+and+young+drivers/Learner's+permit/Applying+for+a+learner's+permit

Edited by musmanasghar

Dear All,

Thanks All.

I think the only coz of rejection is her age was less than 18 at the time of application lodged...I think you should apply for a new visa again if she have met the age limit that is 18...in my point of view its not a big issue you'll get your visa if she has turned 18 now...also take some advice from migration agent for proper guidance...best of luck, may Allah make it easy for both of you...

Thanks for the response.

Thanks.

I wonder why you are not going for appeal? you got the rights. Fee is also less than the new visa application.

Aussie Girl Bay

Yes you are right. But seeing the processing time of MRT which is 6 months or more, I am thinking that way.. Though I also assume that I should receive the positive outcome from MRT still It will be a question mark until will get review response.

Cheers.

I wonder why you are not going for appeal? you got the rights. Fee is also less than the new visa application.

Aussie Girl Bay

Edited by vexperts

Yes you are right. But seeing the processing time of MRT which is 6 months or more, I am thinking that way.. Though I also assume that I should receive the positive outcome from MRT still It will be a question mark until will get review response.

Cheers.

Yes, I mean age is the only reason, else your relation is genuine then nothing to worry. They are processing Partner visa application in 6-9 months time anyway so timeline is not much different for both. At the end it's your decision, if you are confident and can proceed with your case without any external assistance then go ahead, otherwise consider the other option.

I wish & pray you sort out this issue soon. Is there any timeline to file the review case or you can file anytime?

Aussie Girl Bay

Aussie Girl Bay

Actually MRT Timings vary from 6-8 months depending upon number of cases and the huge backlog. Now issue is IF OP can get POSITIVE decision from MRT then judge will ask AHC isb to reconsider there decision which would result in 6-7 months more. In case of MRT appeal, OP will suffer for more than 12-15 months so A New application would be a better option :)

Actually MRT Timings vary from 6-8 months depending upon number of cases and the huge backlog. Now issue is IF OP can get POSITIVE decision from MRT then judge will ask AHC isb to reconsider there decision which would result in 6-7 months more. In case of MRT appeal, OP will suffer for more than 12-15 months so A New application would be a better option :)

Really!!!I will check Migration Review Tribunal website, as far as I know their decision is the final one. I known in UK when MRT call for hearing or the file is sent for review, in certain time Applicant get a letter from MRT with the decision, if judge approved the case then Applicant only send passport to Home Office with MRT decision copy and that's it.

Aussie Girl Bay

Really!!!I will check Migration Review Tribunal website, as far as I know their decision is the final one. I known in UK when MRT call for hearing or the file is sent for review, in certain time Applicant get a letter from MRT with the decision, if judge approved the case then Applicant only send passport to Home Office with MRT decision copy and that's it.

Aussie Girl Bay

Yes, If you can check details of a gentleman named RANA GEE, he suffered from this thing :( .. very unfortunate fellow he was.