Guest pakistan

co is Z.. mrc, evidence of emails/calls.. pictures.. affidavits of family members.. on the email they have written MRC issued by union council.. does not say from Nadra? can u please confirm?

NADRA issues it but u get it from Union Council , what time u got the email bro ????

Edited by FirstKnight

4.15 pm :) so I dont need to go Nadra right the union council in my area will issue on spot? They usually correspond in Evenings..

Yes u just need to go to Union Council of your area i dont think they issue it on spot but in day or two they will give it to u thats for sure...

4.15 pm :) so I dont need to go Nadra right the union council in my area will issue on spot? They usually correspond in Evenings..

Bro i never went to any union council or nadra office... immigration deprt just needs a stamp of union council on ur nikah nama... i simply handed my nikah nama to the imam which recited my nikah and all other requirements was done by imam himself...consult with ur imam

Bro i never went to any union council or nadra office... immigration deprt just needs a stamp of union council on ur nikah nama... i simply handed my nikah nama to the imam which recited my nikah and all other requirements was done by imam himself...consult with ur imam

Nope bro MRC is different paper like Birth certificate which Union Council issues u , Nikam Nama already get attested by union council but MRC is a different paper

got requst for MRC after more than 12 months. wat were they doin all this time? pcc is expiring in april. any chances of getting visa this month? :mask: everything else is submitted already. :rolleyes: nearly 13 months now.

got requst for MRC after more than 12 months. wat were they doin all this time? pcc is expiring in april. any chances of getting visa this month? :mask: everything else is submitted already. :rolleyes: nearly 13 months now.

CO has got authority to increase PCC and Medical validation up to 3 months. but off course its His/her discretion. we cant be sure about it.

In worst case scenario if you need to apply for the Revalidation of PCC from Local Police then its a simple process and it will not take more than 7 days. to be on safe side My advise is you can apply for New PCC in last week of March so that you wont face any delays.

there are thousands of applications in AHC and DIAC and documents can be misplaced. main thing is they are processing your application and its the good sign. atleast your application is not thrown under pile of dust. so provide the missing doc. ASAP

Cheers

Faizan,

You can either go to the union council in which your Nikah is registered or can ask the Imam sahib. I got it from union council on the same day of request, actually the NADRA agent was coming union council the same day but they charged me some extra money for entertaining my request "URGENTLY".

Later on when Imam Sahib was asked about it, he said that he too could have got it for me if we had told him before.

I think I am the only female applicant left with CO Ms. Z..

Any one can tell me about her response times? Its been around 4 months and haven't heard anythhing from immi.

Guys,

I need urgent help. I have been granted sponsored visit visa and its mentioned that i need to arrive before 5th June. My husband is just back ti Sydney after vacations in Khi and he could not get any leaves earlier than July. I cannot travel alone without him. Can you guys pls suggest what I should do? Is it possible to extend the entry date by any means?

Thanks.

Guys,

I need urgent help. I have been granted sponsored visit visa and its mentioned that i need to arrive before 5th June. My husband is just back ti Sydney after vacations in Khi and he could not get any leaves earlier than July. I cannot travel alone without him. Can you guys pls suggest what I should do? Is it possible to extend the entry date by any means?

Thanks.

Congratulations on your visa.

No you cant not extend your initial entry date, and there is no use to request for that. better plan accordingly.

Guys,

Thanks.

ETP, hopefully you'll get your spouse visa by then..:)..

We both applied in the same month and have the same CO...please keep me updated! I applied for my visit visa once but it got rejected.

Nope bro MRC is different paper like Birth certificate which Union Council issues u , Nikam Nama already get attested by union council but MRC is a different paper

If thats the case then I dint submitted MRC neither they requested me...

Bro it is a positive sign for you , it means after receiving MRC they will issue you visa still there is time for April so hopefully in the start of April u will get ur visa , just get MRC and send them ASAP! :)

Guys,

Thanks.

They are not gonna extend date of entry , Congrats , for females they do not take that long withing 6-8 months they finalize the case.

ETP, hopefully you'll get your spouse visa by then..:)..

We both applied in the same month and have the same CO...please keep me updated! I applied for my visit visa once but it got rejected.

Thanks, I really hope I get my spouse visa by then.

Yes, just noticed that we have a couple of things similar :) sure will keep you posted. I am making my travel arrangements anyways, to make an entry before 5th June.

Which visa class did you apply for? I went for 679.

hi guys...

i am currently in Sydney on PR and thinking to marry from Pakistan. its will be difficult for me to take leaves at the moment, so i am thinking to do nikkah on skype rather than visiting Pakistan. Can my spouse apply for 309 visa on basis this marriage certificate/ nikah-nama and will it be acceptable to DIAC. anyone with same experience ?

Guest life4u

Yes You can you need to get a marriage certificate and Nikkah Copy.

i am currently in Sydney on PR and thinking to marry from Pakistan. its will be difficult for me to take leaves at the moment, so i am thinking to do nikkah on skype rather than visiting Pakistan. Can my spouse apply for 309 visa on basis this marriage certificate/ nikah-nama and will it be acceptable to DIAC. anyone with same experience ?

Guest life4u

I applied like that and been accepted but you need to explain everything in your application. Dont make anything too complicated just explain in simple words.

Thanks, I really hope I get my spouse visa by then.

Yes, just noticed that we have a couple of things similar :) sure will keep you posted. I am making my travel arrangements anyways, to make an entry before 5th June.

Which visa class did you apply for? I went for 679.

i applied for subclass 676 but demanded to stay for 12months until i get my spouse visa...was a silly move!

hi guys...

Yes you can but you need to have group of people on both sides who can witness the occassion, gather photo and video evidences, Nikah Nama duly signed from all parties both in Urdu and English with official seal from Union Council, get Nadra's Nikah nama as well, its new requirement by AHC these days.

As you go along in your relationship accumulate skype log, emails exchanges, phone logs use Call log backup apps on smartphones. When you visit Pak after Nikah don't throw away your boarding passes, use it as an evidence.

Thank you FirstKnight and musmanasghar.

I wish they grant me spouse visa before June, it will be 6-7 months by then!

Hi ETP,

You need to check your visa condition specifically "No Further Stay" condition. While you are in Aussie and if you breach this condition, or if you apply for bridging visa for staying with your partner, your partner visa application will be in dead waters. Also you will not get another sponosored visa unless the current sponsored visitor visa expire. One suggestion, think and act wisely becuase your future in Australia is depencent on your actions.

Hi ETP,

You need to check your visa condition specifically "No Further Stay" condition. While you are in Aussie and if you breach this condition, or if you apply for bridging visa for staying with your partner, your partner visa application will be in dead waters. Also you will not get another sponosored visa unless the current sponsored visitor visa expire. One suggestion, think and act wisely becuase your future in Australia is depencent on your actions.

hello..

I am sorry i did not get you completely. I am going to Sydney for a short stay of 3 months. I have work here and will have to return anyways. If I get my partner visa during my stay, i will simply make an exit from Australia, and will go back on partner visa. Do you see any possibilities of issues in this plan?

Thanks