Guest pakistan

i applied for subclass 676 but demanded to stay for 12months until i get my spouse visa...was a silly move!

I see.. yes they usually dont grant visit visas for such long duration.

I have just been granted 3 months visit :)

I got a good news today.. AHC did'nt got my medical results properly from IOM which they submitted on 3rd Dec 2012 . sounds like i'll go through medical again. I thought i was dreaming.. sadly i was awake.. lets see what happen next . i have to call IOM tommrow and tell them that what LLEH is going on with my Medical results..

hello..

I am sorry i did not get you completely. I am going to Sydney for a short stay of 3 months. I have work here and will have to return anyways. If I get my partner visa during my stay, i will simply make an exit from Australia, and will go back on partner visa. Do you see any possibilities of issues in this plan?

Thanks

u have to exit before u get ur off shore partner visa..plz confirm this to avoid any complications...

Hi Friends !

If someone is having difficulty in adding their data in the excel spreadsheet, let me add it for you. Just send me details and please try not to change data for other members as this is a very important piece for the current and future applicants.

Regards,

newone

I got a good news today.. AHC did'nt got my medical results properly from IOM which they submitted on 3rd Dec 2012 . sounds like i'll go through medical again. I thought i was dreaming.. sadly i was awake.. lets see what happen next . i have to call IOM tommrow and tell them that what LLEH is going on with my Medical results..

Hey bro did your CO call you and tell you this ? Don't worry as this is the online system. IOM may send it again..that will not take much time. But I guess it's good sign, your application may be near to finalization.

Hi Friends !

If someone is having difficulty in adding their data in the excel spreadsheet, let me add it for you. Just send me details and please try not to change data for other members as this is a very important piece for the current and future applicants.

Regards,

newone

Unfortunately some one has messed it up :(

hello..

I am sorry i did not get you completely. I am going to Sydney for a short stay of 3 months. I have work here and will have to return anyways. If I get my partner visa during my stay, i will simply make an exit from Australia, and will go back on partner visa. Do you see any possibilities of issues in this plan?

Thanks

Hi ETP, I meant to say that there are hidden complications and unaware of the consequences people run into those complications. Anyway Don't Forget to inform your CO about your trip plans, this works in your favour if your partner visa is granted during your absence. This is clearly mentioned on immig website and partner booklet.

You must exit, I repeat must exit Australia before the expiry of your visit visa.

Wouldn't it be helpful if we share CO names on the spread sheet?

It will breach the CO privacy and Its against FORUM Rules. More over all CO Act according to DIAC Standard operating procedures. I don't think there would be much difference in processing :twitcy:

Edited by musmanasghar

Hi ETP, I meant to say that there are hidden complications and unaware of the consequences people run into those complications. Anyway Don't Forget to inform your CO about your trip plans, this works in your favour if your partner visa is granted during your absence. This is clearly mentioned on immig website and partner booklet.

You must exit, I repeat must exit Australia before the expiry of your visit visa.

Yes I will inform my CO about my travel plan. My husband confirmed with procesing center in Sydney, they said that spouse visa processing will have no impacts.

I will ensure eit before expiry for sure.

Thanks.

Yesterday i called AHC, they said that i may expect an interview in the coming week so let see.. Anyone have any interview experience @AHC..?? Please share with us. Thank you..!! Hoping for some good news.. :)

Bro ur SCO will call u and will let u know when the interview will happen and also they will send u the letter about it , they will might ask u to come to Isb AHC or they will do phone interview , so remind every detail u have given to them in ur time line everything u say will be recorded and on that they will make the decision so u should be prepared in mind that the information u have given them in documents and when they ask verbally should be same and dont lie about anything given them perfect reason for anything which go against u InshALLAH after interview u can expect the decision within one week , wish u good luck

Thanks bro.. I hope you get some good news too in this month.. INSHALLAH..!! Hope everyone get visas soon.. I'll update you soon as i get some info.. TA

Bro ur SCO will call u and will let u know when the interview will happen and also they will send u the letter about it , they will might ask u to come to Isb AHC or they will do phone interview , so remind every detail u have given to them in ur time line everything u say will be recorded and on that they will make the decision so u should be prepared in mind that the information u have given them in documents and when they ask verbally should be same and dont lie about anything given them perfect reason for anything which go against u InshALLAH after interview u can expect the decision within one week , wish u good luck

what is the average time for the visa to be granted once the medicals and additional documents have been finalized?

Bro it doesn't depend on medical and additional documentation. .for male applicants it is always 12 to 15 months

what is the average time for the visa to be granted once the medicals and additional documents have been finalized?

i dont think anyone can answer that question , it depend on SCO and CO , after u r done with Medicals and Additional documents they do make the decision but no time frame for it so just wait for it bro and pray that decison go in ur favor soon : )

i dont think anyone can answer that question , it depend on SCO and CO , after u r done with Medicals and Additional documents they do make the decision but no time frame for it so just wait for it bro and pray that decison go in ur favor soon : )

Thanks man :) waiting for a miracle :)