Guest pakistan

Yes I will inform my CO about my travel plan. My husband confirmed with procesing center in Sydney, they said that spouse visa processing will have no impacts.

I will ensure eit before expiry for sure.

Thanks.

Hi ETP,

I have a feeling that, along with me, you might receive your medical letter during this March month, inshallah.

Hi Friends !

I am trying for the timeline spreadsheet to look like this. Obviously it is not yet complete and will be a read only copy....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApSEdZhHP5UGdFFpN0RWTTlzSXd1M1d0c1JPWDExanc&usp=sharing#gid=1

Suggestions / comments please.

Regards,

newone

newone,

I think it is more organised then previous.

Regards

Tyounus

Hi Friends !

I am trying for the timeline spreadsheet to look like this. Obviously it is not yet complete and will be a read only copy....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApSEdZhHP5UGdFFpN0RWTTlzSXd1M1d0c1JPWDExanc&usp=sharing#gid=1

Regards,

newone

Well good Job done but u should have added the date which was already there on other sheet because now everyone will have to let u know the details , so if u copy paste the other date to this sheet and then if new applicants come they can email u to add the date or can mention in thread to update it in spreadsheet.

Hi ETP,

I have a feeling that, along with me, you might receive your medical letter during this March month, inshallah.

Hi XaraBB,

Thank you for your kind wishes.

InshaAllah, really hope your sixth sense works:) Infact May we all get the good news soon.

Good Luck to you too.

Hi Friends !

Regards,

newone

Hi newone,

Good initiative.

I think we should also have application status, and/or months elapsed so far on the sheet, so as to distinguish easily between the cases which have been finalized and those which are still in-pogress. The color coding may also help in filtering out cases of different statuses.

One more thing we can do is, to use sheet 1 as input from new applicants whereas sheet 2 should remain protected. Reason being, if new applicants start sending you emails or sharing their details on forum, it will be cumbersome for you to arrange the provided information in the standard format. It willl be easier if they do it themselves on sheet 1, so if in case they do any mistakes, it will not pollute the existing data.

The application process has been changed since a few months now in Pakistan. Was wondering, is the process going to be faster now or still the same?

My wife applied today for a partner visa 309. Anyone that's applied recently or might know roughly how long the process is taking these days?

Cheers

The application process has been changed since a few months now in Pakistan. Was wondering, is the process going to be faster now or still the same?

My wife applied today for a partner visa 309. Anyone that's applied recently or might know roughly how long the process is taking these days?

Cheers

Dear Sulmar

For females, they are taking 4-7 months at present..

Cheers

Hi Sulmar !

This new style of lodging the application started on 10-Dec, 2012.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/Visas_and_Migration.html

My wife lodged her visa application in AVAC Islamabad on 14-Dec, 2012. Since then it is nearly three months gone and we have not heard anything other than the acknwoledgment from the AHC Islamabad. I don't know if this new system will do any quicker or will be more or less the same. The processing time for a High Risk Country (Pakistan is among them) is 12 months. Let us see what comes forward.

Regards,

newone

Hi Sulmar !

This new style of lodging the application started on 10-Dec, 2012.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/Visas_and_Migration.html

My wife lodged her visa application in AVAC Islamabad on 14-Dec, 2012. Since then it is nearly three months gone and we have not heard anything other than the acknwoledgment from the AHC Islamabad. I don't know if this new system will do any quicker or will be more or less the same. The processing time for a High Risk Country (Pakistan is among them) is 12 months. Let us see what comes forward.

Regards,

newone

Ah right, fair enough. Thanks for that.

Btw, I don't understand how you can track your application via the VLN number. I mean, the VLN number i received, when i enter it into the website, it says Invalid characters in VLN Number =s

Ah right, fair enough. Thanks for that.

Btw, I don't understand how you can track your application via the VLN number. I mean, the VLN number i received, when i enter it into the website, it says Invalid characters in VLN Number =s

Hi Sulmar !

The VLN Number will be something like AUV-PK-NN-NNNNNN-X where N is some decimal number. Do keep in mind they take sometime to get the data into the system.

Regards,

newone

congrats rackspace.. seems like they have started working on oct-nov applications.. i got the request two weeks back too..

Guys dont take examples of other cases , every case is different and they treat every one differently , there is no such pattern i have seen in this whole year , so we always make assumptions and they come with up different scenario so its better to just let it happen without expecting it will make the wait bit lighter on u : ) i called them Yesterday it is my 12th month and still waiting for the Medicals and when i spoke to other lady she said we are in contact with agent and when i asked her to open the file she said they contacted last time in October when they asked for addition documents and since then no contact even she sent them email ,then she transferred me to my own CO Ms K.A at the start she was strict and then when she opened file she was suddenly friendly because it was her mistake and she started telling me stories but i know that she didnt even bother to open the file and send the medicals request on time when everything is done so she told me it is not a big deal it take only 3 days to get the medicals cleared she will try to finalize my case within time line of 12 months this and that so really expecting the medical request this weekend :) so bro we never know with them if we will expect less from them then we can bear this headache kind of wait otherwise it is gonna be so stressful :) sorry for the long post :)