Guest pakistan

Visa granted.

Hi rackspace !

Congratulations on the grant of visa. Which Visa is this, spouse (309) or the visitor visa (600) as I read on some previous posts that you were also looking for visitor visa after medicals done for spouse visa.

Regards,

newone

Finally some good news, Congratulations.

How much time they have given your wife for the first entry?

I had submitted my medicals just a week after you so keeping my fingers crossed.

Visa granted.

Hi, its been more than 7 weeks since my medical submitted. I have rang immigration before and i found out that they haven't received my medical back from Sydney yet. I am just curious is there any way I can speed up the priority or can contact Sydney office to inquiry about my medical?

Thanks,

Rackspace can i ask you if you emailed/called your case officer regularly after submitting your application? It's been two months since my wife submitted her application, I have not heard a thing nor have i contacted AHS or CO.

you should keep in touch i would say. i am not sure about new process of launching app through avac though. but if you are not satisfied, provide your feedback http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/

this is australia, feedback matters and can change systems for better.

Hi rackspace !

Congratulations on the grant of visa. Which Visa is this, spouse (309) or the visitor visa (600) as I read on some previous posts that you were also looking for visitor visa after medicals done for spouse visa.

Regards,

newone

spouse visa, which is 309.

Thanks for that.

I guess I'll wait and try emailing again in a few weeks time.

You email AHS right? And they will forward it to the CO correct? And I'm assuming its the same thing when trying to contact your CO, you just call AHS and they'll forward the call to CO, yea?

They are dragging most of the Male applicants cases just because they can not cap it so they will grant the visas from the quota of next financial year.

Budget 2013-14 - Immigration AnnouncementsBy Mark Webster

15 May 2013

The Federal Budget for 2013-14 was released last night and there are a few important announcements in the Immigration portfolio.

The main announcements are:

1. The application fee for a 457 visa will increase by 98% from $455 to $900
  2. Fair Work inspectors will be able to monitor 457 employer for compliance with market rate salary and position requirements
  3. The Migration Program will remain at 190,000 places for 2013-14, with 700 additional places to the family stream, and 700 less places in the skilled stream
  4. The Humanitarian Program will increase from 13,750 places to 20,000 with additional costs of $2.3 billion over the next 4 years
  5. The working holiday program will be increased for Malaysian and Indonesian nationals

Migration Program Planning Level

6. The migration program will be set at 190,000 places for 2013-14, similar to the level for 2012-13.

There will be an increase of 700 places for the family stream, and these will be taken from the skilled stream.

As yet, we do not have details of the breakdown of the planning levels by visa type but will release further information as it becomes available.

[TABLE=class: yiv2274471019MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]

2012-13

[/TD]

[TD]

2013-14

[/TD]

[TD]

Change

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Family Stream

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled Stream

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Special Eligiblity

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Total Migration Program

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

spouse visas are not capped and will not be effected by this.

male applicants get effected because of our reputation.

They are dragging most of the Male applicants cases just because they can not cap it so they will grant the visas from the quota of next financial year.

Budget 2013-14 - Immigration AnnouncementsBy Mark Webster

15 May 2013

The Federal Budget for 2013-14 was released last night and there are a few important announcements in the Immigration portfolio.

The main announcements are:

1. The application fee for a 457 visa will increase by 98% from $455 to $900
  2. Fair Work inspectors will be able to monitor 457 employer for compliance with market rate salary and position requirements
  3. The Migration Program will remain at 190,000 places for 2013-14, with 700 additional places to the family stream, and 700 less places in the skilled stream
  4. The Humanitarian Program will increase from 13,750 places to 20,000 with additional costs of $2.3 billion over the next 4 years
  5. The working holiday program will be increased for Malaysian and Indonesian nationals

Migration Program Planning Level

6.The migration program will be set at 190,000 places for 2013-14, similar to the level for 2012-13.

There will be an increase of 700 places for the family stream, and these will be taken from the skilled stream.

As yet, we do not have details of the breakdown of the planning levels by visa type but will release further information as it becomes available.

[TABLE=class: yiv2274471019MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]

2012-13

[/TD]

[TD]

2013-14

[/TD]

[TD]

Change

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Family Stream

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled Stream

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Special Eligiblity

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Total Migration Program

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

spouse visas are not capped and will not be effected by this.

male applicants get effected because of our reputation.

Yup bro they can not cap it that is why when their one year quota finish they start delaying the cases and then grant it in the next financial year that is what i meant .... and the good news in that report is that they are adding 700 more family stream visas includes subclass 309

Yup bro they can not cap it that is why when their one year quota finish they start delaying the cases and then grant it in the next financial year that is what i meant .... and the good news in that report is that they are adding 700 more family stream visas includes subclass 309

according to my knowledge spouse visa are not included in any quota.

so they are not delayed till next financial year .. they are not capped either.

family stream visa are other kind of visa like parent and leftover relative kind.

plus processing is so segmented, spouse visa is processed by each country local embassy. which means there are literally over a hundred processing centers.

it is not possible that all of them start delaying processing once they start reaching quota. such thing will require central processing like there is for PR visa.

Finalllyyy Visa Granted :biggrin: Alhumdullliah. After 15 months. The mail came around 5-6pm PST. Security clearance was done in 9-10 months from the day of submission of Form80. Only thing that was delaying was my medicals. They kept on asking for further medicals for no reason. But Thanks Allah all clear :cute:. My PCC was expired like 1.5 months ago. so few days before went to submit the docs to get it made, just in case immigration office ask us. But they didn't ask :eek:. Have to make first initial entry within 2 months.

I pray that all of you get visas very quickly especially the male applicants who have been waiting so long. Just hang in there, it will be very sudden and even you will be surprised :jiggy:

Finalllyyy Visa Granted :biggrin: Alhumdullliah. After 15 months. The mail came around 5-6pm PST. Security clearance was done in 9-10 months from the day of submission of Form80. Only thing that was delaying was my medicals. They kept on asking for further medicals for no reason. But Thanks Allah all clear :cute:. My PCC was expired like 1.5 months ago. so few days before went to submit the docs to get it made, just in case immigration office ask us. But they didn't ask :eek:. Have to make first initial entry within 2 months.

I pray that all of you get visas very quickly especially the male applicants who have been waiting so long. Just hang in there, it will be very sudden and even you will be surprised :jiggy:

Congratulations...!!

Congrats, n wish u best of luck/

Thanks everyone. I would suggest to all male applicants who have exceeded 12 months and still in process, to please call the immigration office everyweek. keep on asking for the progress and do let them know that you will keep on calling until your case is finalised :wink:. I had to push them. For me, i had to undergo so many x rays etc for no reason. So i nagged them and told them how its not fair and too much radiation exposure is dangerous etc. I guess they realised and they issued me the visa.

But above anything else, lots of prayers do count. It's just the timings which have been decreed for you. Insha Allah you will all get visas very soon.

hello missu,

can u plz share the number on which u called to immigration office, today i kept calling to ahc but that dump operator waz transfering my call to mail box again n again.

Thanks everyone. I would suggest to all male applicants who have exceeded 12 months and still in process, to please call the immigration office everyweek. keep on asking for the progress and do let them know that you will keep on calling until your case is finalised :wink:. I had to push them. For me, i had to undergo so many x rays etc for no reason. So i nagged them and told them how its not fair and too much radiation exposure is dangerous etc. I guess they realised and they issued me the visa.

But above anything else, lots of prayers do count. It's just the timings which have been decreed for you. Insha Allah you will all get visas very soon.

i called them on +92-51-8355500

Guest Alizx5

Hi,

I hope someone can answer my query.

My wife medical was cleared for spouse visa application, however it was requested from Australia to provide additional docs which we have already submitted 8-9 working days ago.

Just wondering, has anybody knows how long does Australian medical staff usually take to process these docs?

MashAllah very happy to know this bro , Congratulations , Happy Reunion and this is a ray of hope for all the other male applicants waiting for the visa :) i wish all of us get visa soon Ameen :)