Guest pakistan

Finalllyyy Visa Granted :biggrin: Alhumdullliah. After 15 months. The mail came around 5-6pm PST. Security clearance was done in 9-10 months from the day of submission of Form80. Only thing that was delaying was my medicals. They kept on asking for further medicals for no reason. But Thanks Allah all clear :cute:. My PCC was expired like 1.5 months ago. so few days before went to submit the docs to get it made, just in case immigration office ask us. But they didn't ask :eek:. Have to make first initial entry within 2 months.

I pray that all of you get visas very quickly especially the male applicants who have been waiting so long. Just hang in there, it will be very sudden and even you will be surprised :jiggy:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Happy Reunion, please keep praying for us.

Congrats missu! :)

Finalllyyy Visa Granted :biggrin: Alhumdullliah. After 15 months. The mail came around 5-6pm PST. Security clearance was done in 9-10 months from the day of submission of Form80. Only thing that was delaying was my medicals. They kept on asking for further medicals for no reason. But Thanks Allah all clear :cute:. My PCC was expired like 1.5 months ago. so few days before went to submit the docs to get it made, just in case immigration office ask us. But they didn't ask :eek:. Have to make first initial entry within 2 months.

I pray that all of you get visas very quickly especially the male applicants who have been waiting so long. Just hang in there, it will be very sudden and even you will be surprised :jiggy:

Wondering for female applicants, is NICOP/POC required? If so, is an english transalation required too? I have no idea where to get it translated if its required.

Well you dont need NICOP to give to AHC , if your husband is Pakistani and residing in Australia then he can give it if he has otherwise he can still use simple Pakistani ID card , and you can get the translation from anywhere like printing shops or net cafes they mostly have the format for it or if any high court is near to you there hundreds of people do computer printing work they always have this format so they can do it for u and u can get it notarized there as well

Guest Amnaali

We lodged an application on 1/12/2012 and got ACK on 13/12/2012..

medical was done on 17/4/2013 so it took exact 5 months ... Really excited ...

Shukar ALHAMDULLILAH

hello All,

Heres my time line

Date of application:22/03/2013

ACK letter:- later the same day of lodging our app. 22/03/2013

Nationality:Pakistan

Visa type:subclass 309

Offshore/onshore:offshore

Medicals submitted (yes/no):NO

Police check submitted (yes/no):YES,with application

Date CO assigned:25/03/2013

Date visa granted:

Edited by Coffeee

Well you dont need NICOP to give to AHC , if your husband is Pakistani and residing in Australia then he can give it if he has otherwise he can still use simple Pakistani ID card , and you can get the translation from anywhere like printing shops or net cafes they mostly have the format for it or if any high court is near to you there hundreds of people do computer printing work they always have this format so they can do it for u and u can get it notarized there as well

Sorry i didn't make myself clear.

I meant, does my wife need to give in her pakistan ID card (shanakhti card) with application? Because she did not give it in since we were under the impression that since there's a copy of her Passport, the card won't be needed. So basically I'm asking is it mandatory to give in shanakhti card? If so, it must be translated in English and then given?

Thanks in advance!

We lodged an application on 1/12/2012 and got ACK on 13/12/2012..

medical was done on 17/4/2013 so it took exact 5 months ... Really excited ...

Shukar ALHAMDULLILAH

Between the ACK and Medicals, did you ever contact AHS or your CO in regards to your application? Or did you simply just wait for medicals to come in?

Congrats btw, Good luck!

Hi All

My cousin also got her visa this morning :)

She also applied somewhere in mid-Nov last year, got medical in end April and got visa grant this morning.

Good Luck to all.

Aussie Girl Bay

Good On her... Congrats to your cousin AGB..:-)...