SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest colcase
I feel the same i cant really do anything until i get a date when its granted, do you think because hes away for 2 weeks this will put our visa processing 2 weeks behind? Im hoping he has done it already and just email us when hes back!

Well he did quote you a date in early August, so hopefully he sticks to it. just because he is on holidays should not delay the process - I am sure it is just a case of getting the rubber stamp from Australia (which I believe all these applications get forwarded to). Well I am hoping it does not delay the process, otherwise that is an extra 2 weeks for us as well!!!

I get so nervous when I send emails to him, I almost feel as though anything I write on the mail might be held against us!!!!

He is back in the office on the Monday the 1st August. maybe if you send an email to him before then, he will answer it with the response you are waiting for!!!!!

Good luck it is not too long. Can not imagine how your stomach feels, just writing about it makes me all jittery inside!!!!! So exciting.

Hi Nickster and everybody, sorry I haven't been on in the past few days. LG officially approved my visa yesterday!

I applied on 03/03/11 and was approved on 19/07/11

Best of luck to everybody who is still waiting. It's all very worth it in the end :biggrin:

Hi Laura,

Any news on your visa??

Hi Nickster and everybody, sorry I haven't been on in the past few days. LG officially approved my visa yesterday!

Best of luck to everybody who is still waiting. It's all very worth it in the end :biggrin:

Congratulations!! Good luck with your new life in Oz, hope everything goes smoothly now the stressful wait is over.

XXX

Hi

I can now join the group with my stats.

Subclass 100 spouse visa received at Australia House in London on 12th July. We have VF as our Case officer who today requested I submit more evidence of our cohabitation between 2009 & 2010, I need to give evidence of my visa status in the UK (I'm the Aussie) and have quoted a processing time between 5-6 months. Also as my wife's pregnant and cannot have an X-ray they said we can provide this after the birth when we are in Australia although as she is due in 2 weeks we will probably just have it done here.

Hi

I can now join the group with my stats.

Subclass 100 spouse visa received at Australia House in London on 12th July. We have VF as our Case officer who today requested I submit more evidence of our cohabitation between 2009 & 2010, I need to give evidence of my visa status in the UK (I'm the Aussie) and have quoted a processing time between 5-6 months. Also as my wife's pregnant and cannot have an X-ray they said we can provide this after the birth when we are in Australia although as she is due in 2 weeks we will probably just have it done here.

Welcome! :biggrin:

Goodluck with the birth of your baby.

The 5-6 months will fly by, especially with a new baby! :yes:

Hi Laura,

Any news on your visa??

Congratulations Laura!! :jiggy:

Hi Laura,

Any news on your visa??

Congratulations and good luck with your new life x

Guest paintpotty

I think your right enaish,not many visas been granted this week has there.

I was hoping to hear something this week but no such luck.Your braver than me booking your flights as i dont want to tempt fate by booking anything.Only thing i have done is rented my house out.We also have ab as our co and was assigned him 28th march had my medical done 7th april.Lets hope we hear something next week,were you heading to in aus?we are going sydney:biggrin:

I think your right enaish,not many visas been granted this week has there.

I was hoping to hear something this week but no such luck.Your braver than me booking your flights as i dont want to tempt fate by booking anything.Only thing i have done is rented my house out.We also have ab as our co and was assigned him 28th march had my medical done 7th april.Lets hope we hear something next week,were you heading to in aus?we are going sydney:biggrin:

When we booked the flights the visas were being issued within three months. Now it's completely different. If we haven't heard by end of July we're going to give them a call in the hope that we'll be first on the list in August. We're buying a house in the Bayside suburbs of Brisbane. Keeping everything crossed.

Hi

I have become a little addicted to this site and looking at visa processing times, and thought I would add our details. My husband and I have been together since 2000, and have two children who both hold dual nationality. I am Aussie and he is English.

We sent his spouse application on the 2 May 2011 to AH, we sent his police check but not the medical.

On 11 May we got an email from our CO, PS, asking for my husband to have his medical & to provide more info for 2009/2010 as he may be eligible for a permanent visa. The visa processing time was estimated to be 5 to 6 months

I sent the additional info on 11 May

On 08/06 my husband had his medical

On 11/06 we emailed our CO, to check the additional info had been recieved and to say he had done his medical.

On 16/06 the CO emailed to acknowledge receipt of info and medical and advsied that no further info was required at this stage, and that they would contact us if further info was required or when the visa was finalised.

YYYYYiiiiippppeeeeee..... Visa granted yesterday...!!! Lodged with

LG on the 11th March....

Flights booked for 19th August...Sunshine Coast here we come!!!

Many congratulations Nickster! Hope everything works out for you just as you hope it too. We're moving to bayside of Brisbane so won't be too far away and hope to arrive 18th August.

All the best

Visa granted today!

Not expecting this quick, thought it would be another 2 weeks at the earliest (subclass 100. CO was WP)

Now I need to sell the house!

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions when I first applied and good luck to you all in getting your Visa's soon (especially Enaish, SamC, Attypodian, Jomac all on a similar time frame)

Tracy

Guest paintpotty

Congrats on your visa being granted,that was quick.

I thought they had stopped granting visas the last couple of week as nobody has been getting granted any.We got our co 28th march and had medical 7th april and we are still waiting for a decision,4 months and one week to the day.Very annoying waiting for the golden email:mad:were you off to in aus?

Visa granted today!

Not expecting this quick, thought it would be another 2 weeks at the earliest (subclass 100. CO was WP)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions when I first applied and good luck to you all in getting your Visa's soon (especially Enaish, SamC, Attypodian, Jomac all on a similar time frame)

Tracy

Congratulations TracyC!

I'm getting very impatient now!! :laugh:

Visa granted today!

Tracy

Congratulations on being one of the lucky early ones!!

Unfortunately it would seem my CO is trying to give me a full head of grey hair! lol ah well just have to carry on trying to be patient. :arghh: