SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest COOKIE50
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to say hi and to add my stats to this page.

- Posted 309/100 visa application on 1st August 2011 by special delivery

- Visa received and money taken out on 2nd August 2011

- Case Officer assigned on 8th August 2011 (LG) and medicals and police checks requested

- Medicals and police checks sent off on 24th August 2011

Lots of waiting and one or two emails to LG since then, but after 3.5 months since we first applied, my 100 Permanent Residency visa was confirmed today, 21st November!!

Yippee!!! We are so relieved and are now planning our move for 2012. Thank you PIO for offering such good advice, as it’s been invaluable while preparing our application.

Well done you, good luck in OZ.

Hi, i got a email today to say visa should be finalised in January. Does this mean its approved? Hope so:biggrin:

It's most likely that its good news if she isn't asking for more information. LG told me my visa would be January too, so fingers crossed you get your visa soon :)

Quick update on where we are at the moment:

26/09/11 - 309/100 application sent to AH by Special Delivery

28/09/11 - Email received requesting alternative form of payment (Amex not accepted by AH)

29/09/11 - Full payment taken from Visa card

06/10/11 - Case officer assigned (WP). Medicals and police checks requested plus certified copy of my OH's UK passport (we only sent a copy of the Australian one).

12/10/11 - Medical undertaken at Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead

04/11/11 - WP advised no further information required and hopes to be able to grant within 5-6 months of lodgement date (29/09)

WP seems to be granting within 4 months at the moment so with all being well we're hoping for a grant around 29th Jan (we're planning to fly in April so that would be just fine).

Just going to sit and wait now I guess... :SLEEP:

Guest jimkenward12

Well that day has finally come.....My visa came through at 12:15pm today im so chuffed :wink:.....i contacted my C/O explaining my girlfriend had returned to Oz and that i wanted to fly to Australia on the 28th November and she said she'd Grant it before i fly and she stuck to her word!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

:jiggy:

Well that day has finally come.....My visa came through at 12:15pm today im so chuffed :wink:.....i contacted my C/O explaining my girlfriend had returned to Oz and that i wanted to fly to Australia on the 28th November and she said she'd Grant it before i fly and she stuck to her word!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Best of luck on your future travels! :biggrin:

Guest CNEALE100
Have passed the 3 month mark and am now hopefully in the final stretch - I was over the waiting after a couple of weeks, now it's just killing me! :arghh: Desperate to make contact with CO but am going with the leave him be and all will be fine approach......

Hi there - We have AB and had a lodge date of 05/09/11. Have you heard anything more yet. We may well be a month after you!

Hiya, no news yet but will definitely post when it comes through - will no doubt be beyond excited!

Everything seems to be around 4 months at the mo, so hopefully will have news within the next couple of weeks.

Keeping everything crossed it's soon as am going quietly mad having so many things out of my control :wacko:

My wife's subclass 100 spouse visa was approved today. It took 4 1/2 months from AHC London

Many congrats to you! :jiggy:

Can I just ask what date you submitted your application and who your CO was?

My wife's subclass 100 spouse visa was approved today. It took 4 1/2 months from AHC London

Mabroook (congrats in Arabic) :) i wish to feel that feeling soon hehe,

wish you a nice Xmas and new year in OZ,

I submitted in Dubai and not sure about the answer time, waiting is really hard.

Hiya, no news yet but will definitely post when it comes through - will no doubt be beyond excited!

Everything seems to be around 4 months at the mo, so hopefully will have news within the next couple of weeks.

Keeping everything crossed it's soon as am going quietly mad having so many things out of my control :wacko:

it will all be worth it in the end,we've got our fingers crossed for you :wink:

Hi there - We have AB and had a lodge date of 05/09/11. Have you heard anything more yet. We may well be a month after you!

I also have AB and lodge date of 24/8/11 so keeping a keen eye now on how August applications are going. Shouldn't be long now hopefully

Ahhh...Gotta love that Friday magic!

Email with Hubbys 100 visa confirmation came through at 5.17 pm.

As I'm sure you can all imagine we are so, so excited and can't stop smiling and I'm guessing all of you with AB :notworthy:will be smiling too as it was a less than 4 month turn around :laugh:!

Now if APHRA could get their act together, that could just make my month!

Tracey

Guest COOKIE50

As I'm sure you can all imagine we are so, so excited and can't stop smiling and I'm guessing all of you with AB :notworthy:will be smiling too as it was a less than 4 month turn around :laugh:!

Tracey

well done you, When you makeing your way down under. We are off Jan 2012. :yes:

Tracey

Congratulations hope it all goes well. Count down now for me :biggrin:

Let me try this again. Managed to post in the wrong thread last time :embarrassed:

Submitted Visa on the 6th September

Money taken on the 7th September

CO Assigned (PS) on 13th September

Extra Info Requested on the 14th September (Needed to demonstrate correspondence at our address for every two months over a year)

Extra Info Supplied on the 20nd September (He took a while to respond to a query over what would be acceptable proof)

Health Check Requested 17th October

Health Check Submitted 21st October

Now I'm in the interminable wait. Slightly frustrated by the whole thing to be honest. I told PS that my partner was looking to fly out on the 16th January as she wanted to get home and that I was hoping to fly as soon as possible after her but he just acknowledged it and won't give any indication of date. I know it's borderline on the 4th months but I'd hoped that like others I'd have been told that they can grant it by then.

I'm thinking of trying again next week, I've been made redundant from my position here (awesome timing :D) and have several companies interested in hiring me in Melbourne, to the point of offering relocation assistance but can't give them a start date so am slightly hamstrung.

Lordy the whole thing is stressful :)

Let me try this again. Managed to post in the wrong thread last time :embarrassed:

Submitted Visa on the 6th September

Money taken on the 7th September

CO Assigned (PS) on 13th September

Extra Info Requested on the 14th September (Needed to demonstrate correspondence at our address for every two months over a year)

Extra Info Supplied on the 20nd September (He took a while to respond to a query over what would be acceptable proof)

Health Check Requested 17th October

Health Check Submitted 21st October

Now I'm in the interminable wait. Slightly frustrated by the whole thing to be honest. I told PS that my partner was looking to fly out on the 16th January as she wanted to get home and that I was hoping to fly as soon as possible after her but he just acknowledged it and won't give any indication of date. I know it's borderline on the 4th months but I'd hoped that like others I'd have been told that they can grant it by then.

I'm thinking of trying again next week, I've been made redundant from my position here (awesome timing :D) and have several companies interested in hiring me in Melbourne, to the point of offering relocation assistance but can't give them a start date so am slightly hamstrung.

Lordy the whole thing is stressful :)

Hi Samp

yep, this whole process is very stressful and the wait can really get to you! The only thing I would say is that not all COs work the same way, not all will tell you that they will grant earlier than the 5-6 months even for extenuating circumstances. I would say that you just need to check the timelines on here to see that a large proportion of visa are being granted at around the four month mark. You could contact your CO again and tell them the same thing you've already told them but I wouldn't expect a different response to the one you already have - and just in case you're wondering, your visa won't be sped through because of employment prospects (wrong sort of visa for that to matter unfortunately). Might be better to just wait the few weeks you've got left to get to the 4 month mark and if still no joy make contact then?

Fingers crossed for you!