SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guess who's going to be on the phone to their CO on Monday?

Congrats guys!!! Thats's awesome news!!!

Best of luck!

One thing I never actually did was ring my CO. I emailed a few weeks ago explaining our circumstances(Bianca forced to leave uk-see earlier posts) and that I wanted to travel on my current tourist visa then I emailed again with my flight date. I am in no doubt that this is why we've been so lucky in getting a 3 and a half month grant.

Thanks. It is such a relief. That feeling when you first hear that your visa is granted is unique. It was quite unexpected as well. Must have been because I'm travelling next Wednesday anyway. Can't wait to see my fiancée again. Rang her at 2am to tell her.

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting.

Congratulations, I can imagine the relief. All these early/quick grants are v encouraging. I lodged my pmv300 in July and have booked flights at the end of Nov, just hoping it comes in mid Nov, might send my CO an email just letting him know I've booked.

Exciting!!

Guest BazzRose

For those that have gone over, or going over, on a tourist visa: How did you go about doing it?

Did you book flight first, then applied for tourist visa and after then told CO, or vice versa?

Guest Mr Ausie

VISA GRANTED :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We cant believe it. Applied on 02/06/11, CO WP, Granted 04/10/11. 4 months and 2 days.

We're on Cloud 9. Neither of us can believe it, dont think its actually sunk in.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Thanks so much for everyones advice too, this form has been brilliant.

Off to Melbourne in November!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Chesterbelle

We cant believe it. Applied on 02/06/11, CO WP, Granted 04/10/11. 4 months and 2 days.

We're on Cloud 9. Neither of us can believe it, dont think its actually sunk in.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Thanks so much for everyones advice too, this form has been brilliant.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I submitted to WP 22 days after you so this has cheered me up too! Did you get 309 or 100?

Guest Mr Ausie
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I submitted to WP 22 days after you so this has cheered me up too! Did you get 309 or 100?

We got the 100, we're ecstatic!!!

We emailed her 2 weeks ago to ask if there was an update, and she quoted the 5-6 months. We couldnt believe our eyes when we saw the email today!!

Good luck, I'm sure yours wont be far behind ours:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Chesterbelle

We emailed her 2 weeks ago to ask if there was an update, and she quoted the 5-6 months. We couldnt believe our eyes when we saw the email today!!

I think they have to stick to the 5-6 months line - We're not going til next year but I'll be so relieved to have it sorted! Best of luck to you :biggrin:

Awesome awesome awesome news...... Good luck for the future!!!!! Congrats!

Congratulations!!! :)

Nice one :biggrin: Congrats!!!

I am in a 7-year same-sex interdependent relationship (as the visa-lingo defines us), resident in Oxford UK.

29/09/11 - sent off application (frontloaded: 47sp; 40sp; 80; 88; Values Statement; Medical; Police check; & all required suporting evidence & statements).

30/09/11 - email received stating our payment couldn't be processed -> panic stations -> quick phone call to bank -> no problems -> resubmitted payment details via email over Aus. public holiday/weekend.

4/10/11 - 1st day open after Aus public holiday. No C.O. email, so called to confirm payment had been authorised & application being processed. Relief!

Will update as progress has been made...

Arrgghhh that must have been nerve-wracking!!!

You should get a CO email any day now, ours was 4 days after the payment was taken.

I was confused for a minute by the public holiday - then realised of course it's canberra not victoria!

Different states have some different public holidays - the main ones are all the same, but some of the 'smaller' ones are different :)

And in news just to hand (as of a few minutes ago):

OH will be getting his visa grant before he flies in November!!!!!!

I will grant your visa before you are due to travel. Please email me the end of October to remind me.

Regards

A great big huge thankyou to our CO :D

Guest MM2Melb

I will grant your visa before you are due to travel. Please email me the end of October to remind me.

Regards

Yaay! Congratulations, well done :biggrin:

Woo hoo - at last I can properly join this thread. Please see timeframe to date below - will add further info as it progresses:

26/09/11 - 309/100 application sent to AH by Special Delivery

28/09/11 - Email received requesting alternative form of payment (Amex not accepted by AH)

29/09/11 - Full payment taken from Visa card

06/10/11 - Case officer assigned (WP). Medicals and police checks requested. Only other info requested at this stage is certified copy of my OH's UK passport (we only sent a copy of the Australian one). Hopefully this is a good sign.

Out of interest has anyone else had WP as CO? That's a bit lazy of me I know - I'll look back over this thread...

Guest BazzRose

Regards

Congrats!

Guest BazzRose

And I've just been granted mine too!!!!

Called up yesterday to ask about going on a Tourist Visa, my CO just called to say I have got the visa and he's cancelling the Tourist one and emailing me the PMV, which has just arrived!!

Wahoo - I fly 19th October!

Submitted - 10th June

Money Taken/CO Appointed - 15th June

Visa Granted - 6th October

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've just been granted mine too!!!!

Called up yesterday to ask about going on a Tourist Visa, my CO just called to say I have got the visa and he's cancelling the Tourist one and emailing me the PMV, which has just arrived!!

Wahoo - I fly 19th October!

Submitted - 10th June

Money Taken/CO Appointed - 15th June

Visa Granted - 6th October

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Guest jamesand sarah
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Hi and congrats

who is your CO? just wondering if shes the same as ours.

we are waiting on a PMV subclass 300, sumbittted with all documents on the 3rd July meds done now just waitng to be off! Hope it wont be to much longer.

:Randy-git: