SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Well I guess I should add my stats as well as our visa has been submitted today we have front loaded!!! Let the waiting commence....

I must add that I am very nervous as both my daughters have a genetic hearing loss but the panel doctor was reassuring and very positive...

Agent appointed Feb 2010... Medicals and police checks completed March 2010... 309 Defacto Application submitted 9/4/2010 ....

Good luck to everybody that is waiting.....

Guest lindawob

Well Today has gone by and no email...... I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get it for a while...however I will email as she asked on monday..and maybe on wed!!LOL

Guest JayCook77
Well Today has gone by and no email...... I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get it for a while...however I will email as she asked on monday..and maybe on wed!!LOL

I expect you will only have to remind her once, I hope you get an answer before Wednesday, Good luck.

Guest yougou

hello everyone, we still really really nervous about it,we didn't hear anything exept my CO send me back the photographs ,payslips,joints acounts,...etc

and she told me that the processing time at the moment is 4 months.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

<<Applied from:australian high commission london

Nationality: Algerian living in london.

Date of lodging application:24 february 2010

police check: Yes, submitted with the application 24 february

medicals: Yes, submitted with application 24 february

form 80: Yes, submitted

Co assigned:25 february 2010

date visa granted: still waiting.>>

Hello Yeahbut

Try not to be too frightened about your daughters genetically inherited issue. It's highly likely that their visas will be issued without any complications.

In the case that they do not meet the health requirement, all is not over - there is also the health waiver to consider.

My husband has a genetically inherited illness and whilst his application took longer than standard aps and he did not meet the health requirement, he was however granted a health waiver and is now an Australian resident.

So please do not lose hope! :)

Guest lindawob

WHOOOHOOOO I HAVE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS @ 2 today I have a subclass visa 100!! ( need to check which one it is)

I am soooooo happy!!

it took 2 months to the day!!

i double checked it wasn't 12 of jan i sent things is was 12 feb!!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the gates are opening for everyone???

or maybe if you haver tkts you can let them know like I did??

good luck to all of you!!

CELEBRATING TONIGHTXXXXX

Hello Yeahbut

Try not to be too frightened about your daughters genetically inherited issue. It's highly likely that their visas will be issued without any complications.

In the case that they do not meet the health requirement, all is not over - there is also the health waiver to consider.

My husband has a genetically inherited illness and whilst his application took longer than standard aps and he did not meet the health requirement, he was however granted a health waiver and is now an Australian resident.

So please do not lose hope! :)

Hi Giota

Thanks for your reassuring words, it's nice to know that other people with an illness have managed to get it all sorted. I am staying positive and our agent has told us about the health waiver if the girls don't meet the health requirements. We are hoping that it will not take too long to sort out as we are hoping to be able to move by begining of November :biggrin:

Tracey

Linda - did you front load? Could you add a timeline? Im so excited for you, when will you be heading over and where are you planning to live?

Guest lindawob
Linda - did you front load? Could you add a timeline? Im so excited for you, when will you be heading over and where are you planning to live?

HI here is timeline

11/02 application with meds,police checks and for 80 recieved

12/02 money taken

15/02 email from co requesting my kids birth certificates and the copies of their Aust passports

16/02 sent

18.02 got an email from CO saying she doesn't need anymore info and now in queue to be approved

12/04 visa 100 granted!!

so 8 weeks!

we are moving to frankston just bought a lovely house on the beach there.

We are flying out of italy ( we are visiting my family atm) on the 28th of may and I have a job offer in a H in mornington as a midwife starting in July:biggrin:

I am soooooo happy!!

CELEBRATING TONIGHTXXXXX

Congratulations!

Enjoy your celebrations

:cute:

Guest somsy77

Woohoo indeed!! Finally !! Congratulations!!!!!!

I am soooooo happy!!

CELEBRATING TONIGHTXXXXX

I am soooooo happy!!

CELEBRATING TONIGHTXXXXX

Congratulations! Hopefully good news will come to all of us when the time comes!

Enjoy your celebrations - and all the best for the future

:spinny:

HI here is timeline

11/02 application with meds,police checks and for 80 recieved

12/02 money taken

15/02 email from co requesting my kids birth certificates and the copies of their Aust passports

16/02 sent

18.02 got an email from CO saying she doesn't need anymore info and now in queue to be approved

12/04 visa 100 granted!!

so 8 weeks!

we are moving to frankston just bought a lovely house on the beach there.

We are flying out of italy ( we are visiting my family atm) on the 28th of may and I have a job offer in a H in mornington as a midwife starting in July:biggrin:

Good old Franga, my OH hails from South Frankston and hopefully when our visas get granted (fingers crossed) that is where we will be heading at least to start with. Where abouts in Frankston are you going to be?

Guest lindawob

AH our house is in gould street!

would love to catch up when you get there! when are you planning to go?

I see you have young kids! I have two 41.2 and 20 months, they will go to school at woodleigh..close to you! where are yours going to go?

Definitely keeping everything crossed for you that everything goes as smoothly as possible.

I'll be heading over in September and my hubby in January. Hopefully I can find work relatively quickly.

Guest EmilandMarleen

I am soooooo happy!!

CELEBRATING TONIGHTXXXXX

Congratulations! So good to hear someone finally has their visa. Good luck with the move. We are off to Victoria too. Looks like quite a lot of people are.

Anyway, we are still waiting and our CO is saying that processing times are 4 months. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Well heard from my agent today our CO has been appointed and both my daughters medicals have been referred which we knew would happen. The CO says he expects to hear back in around 3 weeks as to whether the girls will meet the health requirements. God I hate waiting as the girls having a hearing impairment has always worrried me, but at least we have a CO and we are being processed.... Just need to take a few deep breaths and look at the lovely engagement ring my OH gave me on Saturday when he proposed :biggrin: and keep positive.

309/100 front loaded & posted 9/4/2010... CO assigned, payment taken 13/04/2010... 13/04/2010 both daughters medicals reffered and UK police check requested for OH....

Guest IrishMelbourne

Way prefer this site to the other one i've been checking :smile:

Relieved to hear visa processed after 8 weeks - that's what we are hoping for at the moment, into 5th week now and counting!! My 30th bday on 2nd May and was really hoping to spend it with my Fiancee :cry:

Fingers crossed AHC will start ploughing through those applications now the sunny weather has arrived to cheer us all up!

309/100 front loaded & posted 12/3/2010 through agent... CO assigned, payment taken 15/03/2010

Guest CatMora

I'm not actually in London... I'm in Ecuador, but there's not a huge community of people here to chat with, so here I am :biggrin:

I am Australian, and my husband is Ecuadorian. I am living here until we can get his visa... We sent our Partner (309) application on 23 March 2010, and after the courier temporarily lost our application, it was received by the Aust Embassy in Chile on Thursday 1 April 2010.

On Saturday 10 April, we had an email letting us know who our CO was, and a letter stating that we needed to send my 2008-2009 tax return (assume they meant the original, as we had sent the copy). We had already done the police and health checks.

I haven't sent the tax return yet (as we were waiting for confirmation that it's all they needed), but the CO emailed my husband yesterday, arranging a phone interview for today (14 April)... I am so nervous, I could vomit!!!! The thing is, I know we have a genuine relationship, so that part is ok... I guess it's the fact that it's 'do or die' time!

I desperately want to go home to Brisbane, after 4 years of travelling and living overseas, and I feel like if they rejected his visa for some reason, it would be like telling me that I can't come home, unless I leave my husband! Thousands of boat people are getting in Aus all the time, and yet it's so hard for those of us already in established relationships!

I've heard of people getting their visas approved at interview - any stories on that?! It would be awesome if that happens... we'd be out of here in 4 weeks!!!

Cat

:hug: