SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

309 Visa granted today!

Details in my signature... Validation date given as 06/01/16 - so a bit of extra time - although we'll still be arriving at the end of September as planned. It's a very happy Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I just got granted my visa! Straight to 100 :)

My CO even phoned me before to check my circumstances were still ok haha.

Amazing.

Wow just got our grant though! So relieved! :)

Literally so excited to go home!!! Champers tonight!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh :)

This is totally amazing! It may be grey and raining here in the UK, but the sun is definitely shining for Mirella, Alansuspect and lollipop! Wishing you all the best with your new adventures.

Fingers crossed for JTSpurs.

Suggest you start new threads in the appropriate area of the forum to ask about transferring pension and funds. Many with good knowledge of this sort of thing won't be looking in this thread ;)

ETA - I don't recall form 80 or 1221. Just the main application and the sponsors forms.

Can't see them on the checklist either

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/309-/Partner-(Provisional)-visa-(subclass-309)-and-Partner-(Migrant)-visa-(subclass-100)-document-checklist

Of course. Sorry. Thanks for the reply.

Three grants in one day is fantastic! Good luck to you all. :hug:

I feel like rubbish today and have been signed off sick again - so now is the 'perfect' time to sneak off for my medical!! Booked for next week at the Bridge in Maidenhead. It will be referred (Atrial Fibrillation), so doesn't seem much point putting it off any longer...... Lady at the clinic was very reassuring about us folk with ongoing medical stuff - and she loves to hear all the love stories!! Please send me some positive vibes - I need all the help I can get!

I haven't done a form 80....was I supposed to??!

That's what I'm wondering Bound4Tassie. Do you have a case officer yet - we don't that's why I asked on here as not sure. We've started filling it in as its on the recommended list of evidence on the immi account as well as the 1221 for my husband (I'm the sponsor).

Three grants in one day is fantastic! Good luck to you all. :hug:

I feel like rubbish today and have been signed off sick again - so now is the 'perfect' time to sneak off for my medical!! Booked for next week at the Bridge in Maidenhead. It will be referred (Atrial Fibrillation), so doesn't seem much point putting it off any longer...... Lady at the clinic was very reassuring about us folk with ongoing medical stuff - and she loves to hear all the love stories!! Please send me some positive vibes - I need all the help I can get!

All us going on a pmv r meant to have a happy ending to our love stories & that includes u so keep yr chin up and know we're all here to support u :) I think many of us have been through some very difficult times & being apart from out partners is hard... This process really does test us but it's all worth it so when yr at yr appointment know we're thinking of u :) big hugs for u :hug::hug:

That's what I'm wondering Bound4Tassie. Do you have a case officer yet - we don't that's why I asked on here as not sure. We've started filling it in as its on the recommended list of evidence on the immi account as well as the 1221 for my husband (I'm the sponsor).

No I haven't got one yet.

Ok so who filled in these forms 80 & 1221? Anyone?