SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Please can someone put my mind at rest?

I applied for offshore partner visa 309 in 27th Dec 2014 which is obviously not granted yet.

I applied for eVisitor on 1st March 2015 which was granted 2 days later and I went to australia to visit for 2 weeks.

On 4th June I applied for a working holiday visa so I can move to Australia and (hopefully) work whilst waiting for the 309 to be granted.

Now it's been 8 days since the WHV application and I've had nothing back. My sister has one and was granted within the hour!

My flights are booked for 28th June. If I don't get the WHV by then I can still enter on my eVisitor - as the eVisitor will only be overridden by the WHV when it's granted. Is that right? And if it is granted whilst I was in Australia I would have to leave and re-enter to activate it (just like the 309 when that is granted)

Anyway, rambling now. Still have 2 weeks but was worrying a bit.

Not a great many years at all, two years with kids, three without :)

just reread what I put I mean granted the 100 , so don't have to wait , is that how they do it then, if granted 100 first does that mean you don't have to wait for the 10-14 mth wait... Sorry my question might seem blonde lol

Join the Queue!

How we Brits love a queue!! Thought I'd pass a bit of time whilst I'm waiting and make a list of applicants from when the application was submitted.

Please add yourself if I've missed you off, or have had your visa granted. Turns out there's a fair few of us and I'm sure a few silent members/guests out there.

August14 14/08/14

JarvisG 17/09/14

ange 18/09/14

PJd 2628 19/09/14

Jaclyn Hayes 06/10/14

Lea211 09/10/14

alansuspect 04/11/14

JTSpurs 04/11/14

Mirella 05/11/14

JenNT 11/11/14

Pookie72 15/11/14

Gbamber 18/11/14

Mrsguvs 28/11/14

Wan2go 22/12/14

Eifster 22/12/14

lp77 24/12/14

bobby122 27/12/14

nadini777 31/12/14

Snowy5100 31/12/14

Bronyaur 31/12/14

SiobhanandLee 22/01/15

ozmichelle 29/01/15

lewnee 09/02/15

Luc81 17/02/15

Yorkshire123 18/02/15

michaelwowser 28/02/15

DafK 02/03/15

Gazdad 16/03/15

Melibios 17/03/15

CameronsDad 23/03/15

Melbourne maz 03/05/15

Bound4Tassie ???

Jen44 ???

LJD90 ???

Hope to be joining the list real soon, almost ready..... And sooooo excited to finally be one of the gang!!!! Lol :D

Is that the date the forms actually go in CameronsDad ie with immi ? If so hold off putting me on lol

I'm sure it's when your forms go into immi. If you have a CO, then does that mean your agent has submitted?

it was actually Pookie who has done the spreadsheet so I can't take any credit I'm afraid.

Got my CO today so should hear from her for all my extra bits certificates and declarations next week.they are trying there hardest to get in for end of June before prices go up, as they are at $4600 ish now aren't they ,they will be going up $2 grand mark in July ekkkk

just reread what I put I mean granted the 100 , so don't have to wait , is that how they do it then, if granted 100 first does that mean you don't have to wait for the 10-14 mth wait... Sorry my question might seem blonde lol

You still have the 10-14 month wait for the visa, but you then get PR saight away, you don't have to do the 2 years on a Temp Spouse visa first.

Got my CO today so should hear from her for all my extra bits certificates and declarations next week.they are trying there hardest to get in for end of June before prices go up, as they are at $4600 ish now aren't they ,they will be going up $2 grand mark in July ekkkk

If you've got a CO, surely that means your application has been lodged, in which case you will have already paid? (bit confused here -thats not unusual!)

I lodged my partners visa December 2014. Onshore application...they requested medical and police checks....theses all completed and emailed January 2015 although had till March to complete .. I have a named Case Worker... My application is complete, now just waiting, don't know how long for though?

Assigned case officer yesterday yay! Name is Lee

email says paperwork will be returned to me next week and medical and police checks 6 October.

Header says sc100 so hoping straight to PR been together 16 years married for 13

How can a small e mail make you feel as good as this! #stepforward

Application for 309/100 submitted 6/5/15 CO assigned 12/6/15 medical/police checks after 6/10/15

Edited by Melbourne maz

Please can someone put my mind at rest?

I applied for offshore partner visa 309 in 27th Dec 2014 which is obviously not granted yet.

I applied for eVisitor on 1st March 2015 which was granted 2 days later and I went to australia to visit for 2 weeks.

On 4th June I applied for a working holiday visa so I can move to Australia and (hopefully) work whilst waiting for the 309 to be granted.

Now it's been 8 days since the WHV application and I've had nothing back. My sister has one and was granted within the hour!

My flights are booked for 28th June. If I don't get the WHV by then I can still enter on my eVisitor - as the eVisitor will only be overridden by the WHV when it's granted. Is that right? And if it is granted whilst I was in Australia I would have to leave and re-enter to activate it (just like the 309 when that is granted)

Anyway, rambling now. Still have 2 weeks but was worrying a bit.

All my stressing yesterday was for nothing, as my WHV was granted overnight :biglaugh:

Now to get back to stressing about the partner visa! :smile:

Got my CO the day after giving them my visa assessment form in, they are pushing for it to go in before end of June before prices go up for it, iam paying an agent to do it ,so much easier. So do t know if it is different if you do it yourself online you have to wait but with an agent you I got it the day after

Got my CO the day after giving them my visa assessment form in, they are pushing for it to go in before end of June before prices go up for it, iam paying an agent to do it ,so much easier. So do t know if it is different if you do it yourself online you have to wait but with an agent you I got it the day after

OK, things are obviously very different with paper now then as I thought you didn't get a CO until it had all been lodged at DIBP and paid for! I hadn't heard of being able to lodge with just an assessment form and get a CO before paying, thats good!!

Good luck!

Edited by Nemesis

Do you mean that there is someone at the agency that is your contact there? I doubt if you have an Immi CO without even having lodged your application.

The email I got from the agent said I have a CO from there sister company in Aussie , that is all I know, I thought was weird getting one before payment taken,they have taken there payment for doing it, and all info they need goes through the the agent I don't hear from immi CO ,only my agent CO when she needs anything .