SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

hey guys!

I just got back from my 3 days offshore in Bali :-) had the BEST time. I had literally been in the country for 6 hrs when I got the email to say I was granted the 100 subclass WOOOOOHOOOO. I got the email as soon as London was awake on Monday. So soo happy...cant believe I am now here in OZ properly and can finally look for a job!

It's soo frustrating when you hear nothing for months and you feel like your whole life is on hold...don't lose hope peeps.

Anyway now *normal life can resume* good luck everyone on your visa journeys :-)

Awesome Newbie, hope you enjoyed Bali, I am still looking at when to go, luckily I got time, still on my tourist visa till 17 march, it good to know they don't hang about with the actual grant letter. Good luck with everything, the job hunt and finally getting settled in to a routine,

Best of luck to everyone else that is waiting to hear and those heading off shore to activate xx

hey guys!

I just got back from my 3 days offshore in Bali :-) had the BEST time. I had literally been in the country for 6 hrs when I got the email to say I was granted the 100 subclass WOOOOOHOOOO. I got the email as soon as London was awake on Monday. So soo happy...cant believe I am now here in OZ properly and can finally look for a job!

It's soo frustrating when you hear nothing for months and you feel like your whole life is on hold...don't lose hope peeps.

Anyway now *normal life can resume* good luck everyone on your visa journeys :-)

Congratulations, you must be so relieved!

Im 6th of june, i told my CO that i booked my flight for the 29th of jan, she said to call her back before i fly and she will try to grant it before i arrive...

Otherwise it will be tourist visa until then...

i seriously hope i to get it next week!..

That would be great! Have a good trip!

Im 6th of june, i told my CO that i booked my flight for the 29th of jan, she said to call her back before i fly and she will try to grant it before i arrive...

That would suck majorly if you don't get it before you leave meaning you'd have to go off shore so soon after arriving, fingers crossed for you! And for all other applicants too, may the grants come rolling in soon, especially for all us June applicants!

I really hope hope you get it, we have nothing booked but am itching to get my flights booked but hubby says we should wait :(

who's your co?