SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I'm offshore (London), it was nice of her to drop us a message. She was quite informal in the e-mail asking whether we enjoyed xmas and new year which was nice after all the formal communications with the department over the last 8months.

We have also been told that i'm being asessed for the 100 visa too.

Are you on or offshore? Are you late May too?

I shall be shouting it from the rooftop BizLarker hehe. I love Melbourne! Luckily my partner already has his own house in Richmond so we've got a home to go to when we get there.

Is this your first time in Melbourne? What do you make of it?

Jonno :)

I shall be shouting it from the rooftop BizLarker hehe. I love Melbourne! Luckily my partner already has his own house in Richmond so we've got a home to go to when we get there.

Is this your first time in Melbourne? What do you make of it?

Jonno :)

pcbh your not long now!!! That's really cool your CO gave you a time frame.

Melbourne is Amazzzing really enjoying it here. You will love it.

BizLarker I agree with pcbh I think your grant will come in the next few weeks!

I herd back from my CO and they said going on Monday morning and coming back Wednesday night was fine....going to book today :)

Thats great news Newbie! Saves a couple of nights hotel costs!

I really hope so, my PCC expires 14th April! However all that talk on the email about minimum 3 months notice to get offshore has really confused me. It doesn't seem to marry up with the information others have received when getting their pre-advice of grant.

I am loving Australia and Victoria. Next trip is to see all my mates who live in Sydney, cant wait!

I cant stop smiling Mrs Fabricator!! Feel like ive won the lottery haha. Just got to go offshore next week and wait for the grant yeeay.

I bet you do, it great, the wait was worth it, you can get settled now and plan for the future without the dreaded grant hanging over your head :) fingers crossed for all of us that are still waiting....... and waiting ....... and waiting.... :)

I bet you do, it great, the wait was worth it, you can get settled now and plan for the future without the dreaded grant hanging over your head :) fingers crossed for all of us that are still waiting....... and waiting ....... and waiting.... :)

Yours will be any day Mrs Fabricator! Not long now. Good luck everyone :)

Payment taken by Australia House in London today, they don't waste one minute! I hope it's a sign of things to come as far as the processing goes...

Lol I doubt it. They generally take the money quickly but the processing time doesn't speed up. Means your application is lodged though, so sit right and prepare for the long haul.

Great Thread. Been following for a couple months but only just joined.

Applied for Partner Visa 309 and 100 @ Australia House London

Received 16th October

Medical 17th December

Australian Police check 20th December

Uk Police Check sent today.

Been married 4 years to Australian wife. spent 1 year in australia on a working holiday visa.

Hopefully straight forward. good luck to everyone

[h=3][/h]

Hi guys

congrats to everyone granted recently.

just a quick question do you know if you are entitled to extra baggage allowance on flights as emigrating?

hey, the best thing to do is check with the airline you plan to travel with, we went with Emitates, the allowance was 30 in the hold, 7 hand luggage, we didn't get extra for emigrating, we could have taken more but it would have cost quite a bit, sorry I couldn't be more help

Checked emails this morning, totally buzzing, had my pre-grant notice to leave Oz so my visa can be granted......YES!!!

Huge congrats again to everyone who has had their visa's granted, looks like the May applicants are being processed, fingers crossed for everyone still waiting, xxxx

Congratulations!

Checked emails this morning, totally buzzing, had my pre-grant notice to leave Oz so my visa can be granted......YES!!!

Huge congrats again to everyone who has had their visa's granted, looks like the May applicants are being processed, fingers crossed for everyone still waiting, xxxx

OMG, exciting times!! Huge congratulations!!! missmontie & pcbh86 not long now!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Wooohooo thats awesome yeay :-)

When are you planning your 3 days offshore???

CONGRATULATIONS! Wooohooo thats awesome yeay :-)

When are you planning your 3 days offshore???

I have no idea as yet as long as it before 17 March it fine, hopefully get it sorted asap, my agent needs at least a weeks notice so it will prob be in 2/3 weeks..... dunno where I will be going yet tho what about you? When are you thinking?

Hi guys

congrats to everyone granted recently.

just a quick question do you know if you are entitled to extra baggage allowance on flights as emigrating?

It depends. Singapore airlines may give it for an unvalidated PR visa . I got it for my partner visa but had to show visa grant letter and confirm it was PR via email after booking.

Lots of other airlines don't do migrant allowance anymore.

I have no idea as yet as long as it before 17 March it fine, hopefully get it sorted asap, my agent needs at least a weeks notice so it will prob be in 2/3 weeks..... dunno where I will be going yet tho what about you? When are you thinking?

Cooooool! I am going next week as I am seriously eager to start working to pay for all these offshore flights! Just cant wait to get finally get the actual grant :-)))) very exciting

Well since the onshore partner visa thread has died a death i'm gonna start posting on this one...

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything back when they had taken payment on the 8th, so I marched down to the immi office in Cairns, she took my passport and checked on the computer and said they had sent an email to me on the 10th, I said i hadn't got an email and i've checked my junk folder too, turns out they missed out one fricken letter in my email address so it's gone to somewhere else or lost in cyber space some where. She printed off the email that was sent to me and told me to email immi so they have my real email address. So my application was formally lodged on the 8th, and once my tourist visa expires i'll be on bridging visa A. Relieeeef!