Case officer allocated 25th Nov - visa granted 5th Dec at 22.40

Guest labby1

So excited. Still can't believe it. Will by flying out around Jan 13/14th. Its going to be pretty hectic between now and then!!! Will come down to earth eventually.

Guest ashmalog

well done! i hope we only have to wait 2 weeks - we were told by aspc only friday that we had been allocated a co2 days previous. unfortunately we have to sell our house - really want to go as soon as.

good luck with your move. have fun in melbourne and tell us where you settle - were looking at Berwick melbourne.

Its so scary isn't it. You go through more than a year thinking about it and talking about it but its not real, and in one email, your whole life changes. we're going to Mornington Penninsula for a year then off the Perth as OH is a Submariner. Well done you, bet you feel Christmas is an anti climax. Hope Australia brings everything you hope and dream of.

Labby x

well done! i hope we only have to wait 2 weeks - we were told by aspc only friday that we had been allocated a co2 days previous. unfortunately we have to sell our house - really want to go as soon as.

good luck with your move. have fun in melbourne and tell us where you settle - were looking at Berwick melbourne.

Hi

I'm sure it will go through quickly for you. We waited 18 months to get this far and fell at many hurdles. We never thought we would get there. Medical probs for my hubby and other bits and bobs all held it up, but we were told when were allocated our co that it could take 7 months and a Jan move prob wasn't realistic, we were stunned when less than 2 weeks later our visa's were granted. They seem to be pushing them through for Christmas as it was Sat there time when we got it. i'm sure everything will go through for you. Let me know how you get on. We are moving to Mornington Penninsula for a year before moving over to Perth. Melbourne seems wow and I can't wait. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you

Labby

Archived