An Early Christmas Present from DIAC

tommo64

Just wanted to share our good news with everyone on PIO - Our visa was granted today!:jiggy:

Still can't quite believe it really - not quite sunk in yet I don't think.

It's been a long journey but it was all worth it in the end. Considering it was looking doubtful at one point whether we would qualify for a visa. I would like to express our thanks to all at Go Matilda who helped us with the skills assessment and visa application. We made enquiries with several agents at the start but it was they who believed in us and gave us the encouragement to go for it.

So, tonight we will be celebrating and tomorrow we start planning for our future in Australia. We still have many hurdles to cross (not least the headache of trying to sell the house - talk about mission impossible!).

Finally, to all those out there who are just starting out on this road - never give up. You will get there in the end.

Good luck.

congrats to you and a very merry xmas!!! we submitted our visa last week also with go matilda (theyve sorted everything out including the TRA) so hope our visa is as prompt as yours!! fingers crossed and then we two will be on the property lottery!!

Guest HappyBunny

Fabulous news, I still remember the feeling, just wait until you get the visas in your passports, that for me was the best bit!! Well done and good luck selling the house x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Huge

396.gif

on the visa...!!!

Have a fantastic Christmas and Lots of Luck for the house!!!

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest michelle in Havant

23_30_104.gifCongratulations!!!!!! What a great christmas present!

Good luck with the house sale!!

Michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest annemarie and brian

CONGRATULATIOS!!! ON YOUR VISA!!!!

What a brillant xmas present and away to see the

new year in.

welldone

annemarie

good luck to you,

fingers crosses with the house sale

Get a green candle (see thread)

The Elliotts x

Hello the Elliots,

I have to be honest, I was a bit bamboozled by the green candle thing at first but I've been reading some of the threads and somehow they seem to work for some people.

Don't know what the science behind it all is but I'm sure we will be willing to try just about anything!

Thanks and best wishes.

Tom

Congratulations. They must have been firing them out last night. We got ours just before 11 and still haven't quite come down to earth yet. Moving in Jan so its going to be a hectic month or so. Your so right. Its taken us 18 months to get this far and over many hurdles, but when it comes together you forget all the heart ache. Good luck in selling the house.

Labby x

Congratulations. They must have been firing them out last night. We got ours just before 11 and still haven't quite come down to earth yet. Moving in Jan so its going to be a hectic month or so. Your so right. Its taken us 18 months to get this far and over many hurdles, but when it comes together you forget all the heart ache. Good luck in selling the house.

Labby x

and congratulations to you guys too!:smilexmas:

Archived