457 granted!!!

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Hello everyone!

Got up this morning, first task as usual-check the online visa status:

We got it!! :laughxmas:So pleased and excited.

Lodged 8.11.08 granted 3.12.08

7 weeks till we fly to Perth, OMG what are we doing!, LOL!

Massive thanks to all my mates on here for your support and friendship and good luck to all still waiting:emoticon-signxmas:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello everyone!

Massive thanks to all my mates on here for your support and friendship and good luck to all still waiting:emoticon-signxmas:

Congrats

Must be grantin day got our upgrade to pr accepted lodged last wednesday granted today , she might shut up now and I can get some peace. Got to get the bloomin health insurance now

Mally

Congrats on your great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We might bump into ya one day. We fly out on Boxing day...

Good luck with you're new adventure.

Hannah n Steve

CON-GRAT-U-LA-TIONS

OMG Fiona, I cant believe you finally have it. Im so pleased for you girl - knew you'd get it before the week was out. I;ve been looking everyday for a thread on your fantastic news. Now the fun really starts. Well Done you deserve it.

Gotta say your an inspiration, youve always kept your spirits up and always look on the bright side of life. Once again Well Done!!!!

Now put all your wishes my way - hopefully the meds are going off today (she texted me last night with a DHL tracking number, promising they would be on their way today).

Guest guest17301

Now put all your wishes my way - hopefully the meds are going off today (she texted me last night with a DHL tracking number, promising they would be on their way today).

Thanks everyone!

You next Tinks, It will be with you within the fortnight I predict! So glad your meds are sorted, what a relief!

BTW I took a tip from another thread and emailed the DIAC using the contact the dept button on the status page the day before yesterday asking if they were waiting on any other docs-could have been coincidence but visa granted day after!

Guest tony and sheena

Congratulations Fiona! Does that mean you booked your flights before your visa grant?????:eekxmas:

We fly the day before you, so look forward to hearing all about it!

Take care,

Sheena

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hello everyone!

Well done GAL, BIG CONGRATS to you and your family Fiona, all the very best for your big move....WhoooHooo !!!!! Ang xx

Guest guest17301
Congratulations Fiona! Does that mean you booked your flights before your visa grant?????:eekxmas:

Take care,

Sheena

Hi Sheena, yes I booked my flights weeks ago! I always have been impulsive! Can't wait for anything, lol. Wanted to get the airline and dates of our choice and they were booking up fast. How some of these poor souls wait months for their visas is beyond me...the stress would kill me!

Guest WARDStoOZ

Take care,

Sheena

Hi Sheena, yes I booked my flights weeks ago! I always have been impulsive! Can't wait for anything, lol. Wanted to get the airline and dates of our choice and they were booking up fast. How some of these poor souls wait months for their visas is beyond me...the stress would kill me!

I agree there Fiona...!

Huge

396.gif

on the visa...!!!

Not long for you now...!

Take care,

Dan xx

Guest guest17301
Well done Fiona, so chuffed for you, lets hope we can meet up before you go, any more news on the Stoke meet yet????

Tania X

Thanks Tania, think we're on for the 10th Jan at Festival Park, check out the thread I can't quite remember. x

Hello everyone!

Massive thanks to all my mates on here for your support and friendship and good luck to all still waiting

well in mate,made up for yer:biggrinxmas:

Guest josborne

fantastic news well done!! ive not been on here for ages and just thought id pop on cause we received our TRN this am and have to lodged on line visa application now for 457 visa, my hubby has job in perth too!! pleased to see it didnt take yours too long hope ours goes that quickly, we looking in stay in ocean reef area, like you im alos thinking what the hell have we done!!

The Osbornes (joanne 39, kev 40, georgina 12 and thomas 7)

Archived