Time to come clean.

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

First....

Well done to “Tim” and “the armchair detective” in noticing my I.P address now emanates from the UK.

I have been back in blighty for over two months now and only one other person on P.I.O knows I am back as I told them on a personal message.., I will leave that up to them to “out” if they want to.

Reason for not saying anything is the fact that I feel people would not feel I am not justified posting on PIO if I was in the UK, but I wanted to carry on as it is so much fun and I have got to know so many good and not so good folk.

I know this will be a bitter blow to my supporters but I feel I will have to make this my last ever post.

Perth was not for me but when I worked on the water treatment plant near Bunbury I loved the place and can see why Brits do settle here and enjoy Australia.

Anyway if you are in Australia coming home or just planning the great adventure I wish you a fantastic Xmas and an interesting New Year.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

The Earl 2006 to 2008.

P.S Fiona you will love Perth and I am just sorry that you will never ever be able to buy me that pint you promised.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on ya matey! You are offcourse justified in saying what you say. Nowt wrong with that there Earlswood!

Does that mean no more infractions ever? :cry:

Good luck to you Earlswood and family.. and I honestly wish you all the best back in old blighty.

Tim

Ooohhhhhhh eeerrrrrrrrrrr Earls you never fail to AMAZE !!!!!

It will be interesting to see how long it is before you moan & grown about the pommy land.

I do wish you the best thou & i wonder if Fiona was more likely to tip the beer over ya head LOL

stuju :-)

Hope you're happy in UK Earls ... I think it was suspected quite a while ago that you were back home (Leeds/Harrogate???)

Your contribution would still be a valid one ... and returning to the UK doesn't mean you have to leave us altogether.

Ali

Guest wiccanwitch

hi earlswood

so sorry oz didnt work out for you mate but at the end of the day only you will know were you are happy to be i would like to wish you and your family all the luck in the world and welcome back to blighty lol

and the other thing why do you think you have to leave us

:no:

you contribute greatly to this site i for one have always read your post

so keep posting :smile:

all the best

susan scott and familyx

Guest Working to fish

Earlswood what the focck your in england lol

Thank you earls for telling me a coulpe of weeks ago ,sorry to all but i just couldnt bring myself to let on lol.

what do you mean this is your last post ,bollooocks it is ,your addicted to pio.

Why cos your back in the uk does it mean you have nothing to offer pio.

eddie

(still think this could be a wind up).

Earlswood what the focck your in england lol

Thank you earls for telling me a coulpe of weeks ago ,sorry to all but i just couldnt bring myself to let on lol.

what do you mean this is your last post ,bollooocks it is ,your addicted to pio.

Why cos your back in the uk does it mean you have nothing to offer pio.

eddie

(still think this could be a wind up).

Is there a Northbridge in the UK lol

Mally

Guest jogrant3232

We said it all along Earls, I was going to see if you fancied a few coldies n a barbie at the weekend as well? Oh well maybe some other time, Good luck and dont forget your thermals n hot water bottle... xx

Guest pontings gone!

Apart from having lots more to do, no reason to stop posting.

Perth is very scenic but I agree a dull dull place. I have no idea why so many UK people flock there.

Apart from having lots more to do, no reason to stop posting.

Perth is very scenic but I agree a dull dull place. I have no idea why so many UK people flock there.

pontings are you Earlswood ??? Are you back in disguise :biglaugh:

Guest TheArmChairDetective
First....

Well done to “Tim” and “the armchair detective” in noticing my I.P address now emanates from the UK.

I have been back in blighty for over two months now and only one other person on P.I.O knows I am back as I told them on a personal message.., I will leave that up to them to “out” if they want to.

Reason for not saying anything is the fact that I feel people would not feel I am not justified posting on PIO if I was in the UK, but I wanted to carry on as it is so much fun and I have got to know so many good and not so good folk.

I know this will be a bitter blow to my supporters but I feel I will have to make this my last ever post.

Perth was not for me but when I worked on the water treatment plant near Bunbury I loved the place and can see why Brits do settle here and enjoy Australia.

Anyway if you are in Australia coming home or just planning the great adventure I wish you a fantastic Xmas and an interesting New Year.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

The Earl 2006 to 2008.

P.S Fiona you will love Perth and I am just sorry that you will never ever be able to buy me that pint you promised.

Earlswood,

It wasn't your IP address that gave you away my friend:biggrin:

I enjoy the banter that you generate, sometimes you go a bit overboard and others think you are being pampered but the truth (as far as I am aware) is you were being given enough rope:biglaugh:

I agree with other posts here, don't stop posting just because one adventure has come to an end mate.

Guest TheArmChairDetective
You say 'First'.....

Is there a 'Second' part to your revelations? :mask:

Best Wishes,

Kelly icon7.gif

And kelly's post is thought provoking.

Archived