AAT Won for 187

zijse

12 minutes ago, virajhu said:

I think July 2019 files are in Que, giving up before trying is not what that braves do, if you came to Australia and succeeded and survived through all that hassles that means God is in your favour, this is just another exam of your patience in the life.

Life does not belong to one AAT decision. Believe in yourself and God, it may take some time, but I guaranty if you do not Quit you will win one day.

Hi V

What makes you think July 2019 refused files/appeals are in queue?

Thanks

Every application lodged is in Que, I do not understand your question.

I mean that sooner or later the file will be picked by the members according to their workload, but every single file will be answered if lodged. He has already completed approx 25 months so he is not very far from the current timeline of 32 months or maybe sooner.

6 minutes ago, virajhu said:

Every application lodged is in Que, I do not understand your question.

I mean that sooner or later the file will be picked by the members according to their workload, but every single file will be answered if lodged. He has already completed approx 25 months so he is not very far from the current timeline of 32 months or maybe sooner.

I thought you’re saying they are currently processing the July 2019 files.

2A5A2713-56F3-4FC5-8518-0EB0119604B0.jpeg

On 23/07/2021 at 11:41, virajhu said:

So you guys have just received the AAT decision yet, After AAT approve your nomination you also need approval from the immigration department, once your nomination is approved then your visa will approve, (have you supplied, Medical, AFP and PCC already?), if you have not supplied they will send the request to supply these documents before approving the visa

Hi is it necessary that all the files after approval go back to DIAC my agent says there also chances where AAT straight away approves the visa. In case u have appealed for both nomination and visa...what are your thoughts. 

Hi Guys,

i am not sure my file is opened or not,

February 2019(Vic)

but AAT asked for registration of business only and we submitted registration of business documents 1 month ago,after that no reply from them.

i am confuse that my file is opened or not??

Thanks 

On 31/07/2021 at 10:36, Kahlon1234 said:

Hi Guys,

i am not sure my file is opened or not,

February 2019(Vic)

but AAT asked for registration of business only and we submitted registration of business documents 1 month ago,after that no reply from them.

i am confuse that my file is opened or not??

Thanks 

The clerks are trying to complete the paperwork before they will invite for the hearing I presume.

On 30/07/2021 at 15:37, Vama said:

Hi is it necessary that all the files after approval go back to DIAC my agent says there also chances where AAT straight away approves the visa. In case u have appealed for both nomination and visa...what are your thoughts. 

AAT can approve both but providing the written documents is not in their jurisdiction, so even if both are approved by AAT, you still need the IMMI notification.

• Thanks 1

On 31/07/2021 at 00:23, ring3018 said:

April 2019 here, 27 months? Still waiting

We are since august 2019 the average time I have noticed for hearing on this group is nearly 2 years 4 to 5 months u will b taken in by Max Dec I reckon I am expecting mine Max by Feb 2022

11 hours ago, Vama said:

We are since august 2019 the average time I have noticed for hearing on this group is nearly 2 years 4 to 5 months u will b taken in by Max Dec I reckon I am expecting mine Max by Feb 2022

Hopefully it’s at least this year i think. They extend it every month which is ridiculous

NSW state btw

11 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Hopefully it’s at least this year i think. They extend it every month which is ridiculous

NSW state btw

You are right, when I applied the wait time was 444 days, and finally, I received the invitation to supply the docs after 31 months in April and the hearing was completed after 1030 days, which is like 34 months from the date of lodgement.

however, the good thing is if everything is right, we have noticed more positive results from the members than the negative.

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing fine and staying safe in this global pandemic. 

visa and nomination applied feb2017

refused aug 2018

aat application sep2018

file opened in aat feb 2021

telephone hearing June 2021

employer was not answering his phone call, later he came on call and left with excuse to take his wife to hospital. Member adjourn the hearing for next available date up on our request. 
employer withdraw the nomination application july2021.

aat replied with the letter stating that we can comment and send a reply. Which I don’t know what does that mean. 
does this means that I can request aat for any favourable visa? as my hearing went fine that day but employer ran off. 
I heard some stories few years ago that visa applicants requesting aat member and getting some visa to move in regional and work which worked out in end. Is it still possible? Anyone with any answer is welcome. Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing fine and staying safe in this global pandemic. 

refused aug 2018

aat application sep2018

employer was not answering his phone call, later he came on call and left with excuse to take his wife to hospital. Member adjourn the hearing for next available date up on our request. 

aat replied with the letter stating that we can comment and send a reply. Which I don’t know what does that mean. 
does this means that I can request aat for any favourable visa? as my hearing went fine that day but employer ran off. 
I heard some stories few years ago that visa applicants requesting aat member and getting some visa to move in regional and work which worked out in end. Is it still possible? Anyone with any answer is welcome. Thanks. 

As far as my knowledge Aat cant grant visa. But once nominations withdrawn by employer nothing much left. But still consult a REGISTERED MARA AGENT. 

59 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

As far as my knowledge Aat cant grant visa. But once nominations withdrawn by employer nothing much left. But still consult a REGISTERED MARA AGENT. 

AAT cannot grant visas. They just send the application back to Immigration to deal with the actual grant.

13 hours ago, Sharma said:

refused aug 2018

aat application sep2018

That's is very sad to hear, but trust me, I, ve heard many stories of employer-sponsored visa applicants and most have gone through the stages where they have suffered this kind of exploitation and mental harassment, especially in our community. However, 90% have come over this and now living a better life and have found a way out of the visa problem. and when somebody asks them about the experience of that bitter past, most of them just say that it has very hard and stressful but on the other hand, the experience has given them the strength to face bigger problems in life and they learned the lessons to be cautious of these kinds of people and take better decisions regarding their life and their loved ones in future.

Hope everything will be sorted for you, Best of Luck.

On 04/08/2021 at 20:16, Sharma said:

refused aug 2018

aat application sep2018

Unfortunately I don’t think so. I have read many many cases on the aat page, even though it’s desperate on our side. As long as the nomination withdrawal from the employer side, all the cases lose. I think you should find another way, better find a migration agent to contact

On 04/08/2021 at 20:16, Sharma said:

does this means that I can request aat for any favourable visa? 

No.  You cannot get a 187 visa if the employer has withdrawn.  You need to start again and look for a new visa.

hi ,

can any one tell me what is the process of changing migration agent  in AAT ?  iam still with the same migration agent who lodged 187 and got refusal saying position not genuinely required . I have gone through the documents that  they submitted to immigration and found out that they  put very less effort in our documents ( they even mentioned  our visa  subclass as 457 visa subclass instead of 187 in  many documents , they simply edited someone elses  documents  that explains the similar position and submitted to immigration.) they never ever asked  any supporting documents during our  processing time , refusal letter clearly says there is no enough evidence submitted to immigration to show the need of the employee . Iam worried that they may not give much effort to our AAT review ,  my employer is very supportive and I have completed 3 years in the position , business running very successfully,  we need a good agent to prepare our documents and guide us.  aim in Queensland and  currently 25 months   with aat.