AAT Won for 187

zijse

21 hours ago, Madhuri said:

CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR

Contract Admin position is always a suspicious position for Immi and AAT, though the good news is you have already working in the position for the last three years and your employer is supporting you, so you have fair chances of winning from AAT, changing the agent is just piece of the cake, first find an agent and they will send you a form (I think form 956) to take over your case, you will need to fill two forms, one for your employer (for Nomination) and one for you (visa).

second thing if you are 100% sure the MARA has not submitted the documents as he should be after charging his professional fees, you can lodge a case against him and if proved he will have to pay the compensation to you and his licence can be also cancelled.

I got to know 'Tamlin' is great with the AAT case in Brisbane 

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

Contract Admin position is always a suspicious position for Immi and AAT, though the good news is you have already working in the position for the last three years and your employer is supporting you, so you have fair chances of winning from AAT, changing the agent is just piece of the cake, first find an agent and they will send you a form (I think form 956) to take over your case, you will need to fill two forms, one for your employer (for Nomination) and one for you (visa).

second thing if you are 100% sure the MARA has not submitted the documents as he should be after charging his professional fees, you can lodge a case against him and if proved he will have to pay the compensation to you and his licence can be also cancelled.

I got to know 'Tamlin' is great with the AAT case in Brisbane 

thanks Virajhu,

just wondering does my current agent get notified if I change to a new migration agent ?  I heard the name Tamiln before , could you please tell me their business name or website name .

23 hours ago, Madhuri said:

thanks Virajhu,

just wondering does my current agent get notified if I change to a new migration agent ?  I heard the name Tamiln before , could you please tell me their business name or website name .

The same form is used to suspend an agent, so when you will let your existing agent know that you do not want his service anymore he will send you a form to sign so you can not challenge them in court if something happens after that, (that doesn't mean you can not take action against him for messing up your file previously). I will try to get Tamlyn info and sent you

19 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

I been waiting from last 31 month and now 32 month is running 

Still haven't got anything from AAT 

QLD 

RETAIL MANAGER 

ANY ONE HAVE IDEA HOW LONG THEY TAKE FROM NOW ????

You are very close to hear from them, current wait time is 982 days which is close to 33 months, so be patients you will hear soon.

57 minutes ago, 187visa refusal said:

Yeah but they finalised applications within 33 month right ????

And I haven't got anything from aat for even submitting a document 

Every where there is delay so patience is only key at the moment. Have seen peoples waiting for 18 months after nominations approvals as well. Only wait and chinup. That's all mate.

21 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

Yeah but they finalised applications within 33 month right ????

And I haven't got anything from aat for even submitting a document 

Not to finalise, just to open your case. mine has been 36 months, still not finalised. After opening your case they will easily take 2-3 months for hearing and then whatever IMMI deptt take 1-4 months, or maybe more because I noted many people are waiting for 9-10 months to hear from IMMI after winning the AAT.

my timeline is below for your example

AAT lodeged -Sep2018

file open - Apr 2021 docs requested

Hearing invitaion 9 july 21

the hearing  was on 23 july

approved on 27 july

now waiting from IMMI to hear

23 hours ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi @Madhuri

well in this case i will definitely recommend you to get help of a good migration agent because it’s totally depend on agent’s submission to get an positive outcome.

yes you are right , I have found a good migration agent who is well experienced with AAT appeal and requested for agent change with AAT. they started working on my case ...much relief

Hello guys 

I am silent follower from very long time. 
my timeline 

retail manager 

AAT applied august 2018

files opens in March 2021

Hearing July 

approved 22 July  

Send back to Immi 

Immi requested afp medical after 3 days 

Visa approved  first week of august 

• Congratulations 3

47 minutes ago, Brar2010 said:

Hello guys 

my timeline 

retail manager 

AAT applied august 2018

Hearing July 

approved 22 July  

Send back to Immi 

You are so lucky mate

58 minutes ago, Brar2010 said:

Hello guys 

my timeline 

retail manager 

AAT applied august 2018

Hearing July 

approved 22 July  

Send back to Immi 

Are you in qld ????

1 hour ago, Brar2010 said:

Hello guys 

my timeline 

retail manager 

AAT applied august 2018

Hearing July 

approved 22 July  

Send back to Immi 

Congratulation, that is hopeful