AAT Won for 187

zijse

17 hours ago, MoolaMantra said:

so so so true! I am about to have a baby, I will definitely enjoy my last days of employment and my baby, and be greatful for the life I have and for the beautiful support I have from my employer !

That's the spirit, and congratulation for your baby...

Case update

Hi Guys, yesterday I requested my employer to contact AAT regarding the hearing invitation as we supplied the documents on the 23rd of April, and he did and got to know there was a submission tick that was not pressed by somebody in their office has caused the delay (negligence), and they will do it straight away, and I received the hearing invitation today for next month.

Yahhhoooooooo😀

• Congratulations 1

On 16/06/2021 at 07:51, virajhu said:

CASE UPDATE

The tribunal contact my migration lawyer on Friday, asking for 2 more documents (updated BAS and update business organisation chart), and everything has been lodged to the Tribunal today.

From your experience, what will happen next? So exciting that things are finally moving!!!!

12 hours ago, MoolaMantra said:

CASE UPDATE

The tribunal contact my migration lawyer on Friday, asking for 2 more documents (updated BAS and update business organisation chart), and everything has been lodged to the Tribunal today.

From your experience, what will happen next? So exciting that things are finally moving!!!!

Hi MoolaMantra, 

Same here. My lawyer contacted me last Friday saying my case has been finally opened and asked for more documents. But besides the BAS and organizational chart, my lawyer also asked me to provide updated resume, photos of my daily job (e.g. doing staff roster, stock take..)..

On 24/06/2021 at 06:22, DumBo said:

Hi MoolaMantra, 

Same here. My lawyer contacted me last Friday saying my case has been finally opened and asked for more documents. But besides the BAS and organizational chart, my lawyer also asked me to provide updated resume, photos of my daily job (e.g. doing staff roster, stock take..)..

That is standard generic documents list that they sent to every applicant regardless of the reason for refusals, their main focus will be to see the documents in reason to refusal, and rest all docs will just support the application, so better provide all the requested docs, make sure to only provide the documents that you and your employer can provide the further evidence if requested.

Hi all, 

ive been following for awhile here and so glad you update information about your journey, im in the same boat waiting 24 months now my AAT appeal after 187 nomination refusal in the NT. I was wondering if someone can add me on your whatsapp group +393491301766.

thank you in advance.

Forgot to tell you guys about my good news .. 

I got my PR on 15 June 2021

Timeline 

Visa n nomination applied March 2017

Got refusal may 2018

Applied AAT in may 2018 

AAT Opened file 30 Nov 2020 

Submitted doc 14 Dec 2020

Got hearing on 26 Feb 2021

Won AAt within hour n remitted to immi 

Immi asked doc on 5th March 

Then they again asked new AFP on 28 April

Finally Got PR on 15 June 2021 

Thnx to god . 

All the best to all .. 

Time was stressful but worth to share with you guys .. 

7 minutes ago, 777777 said:

Forgot to tell you guys about my good news .. 

I got my PR on 15 June 2021

Timeline 

Visa n nomination applied March 2017

Got refusal may 2018

Applied AAT in may 2018 

AAT Opened file 30 Nov 2020 

Submitted doc 14 Dec 2020

Got hearing on 26 Feb 2021

Won AAt within hour n remitted to immi 

Immi asked doc on 5th March 

Then they again asked new AFP on 28 April

Finally Got PR on 15 June 2021 

Thnx to god . 

All the best to all .. 

Time was stressful but worth to share with you guys .. 

Hi my file opened 18th February, 2021 after 3 years but I didn’t get any news , means I haven’t got hearing? Why 

On 28/06/2021 at 18:38, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi my file opened 18th February, 2021 after 3 years but I didn’t get any news , means I haven’t got hearing? Why 

I think this depend on your case.. as one of my friend file was open around September 2020 but she got hearing on a same date with me 24 February..

20 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Sukhwinder I will highly recommend calling AAT, in my case I called them and got the hearing date the next day, and the receiver admitted that they received all the documents but failed to click the button and that caused the delay in informing us regarding the hearing date.

13 minutes ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi Virajhu, I told my lawer please put reminder but he said no need for that. I have doubt may be my lawyer and my boss want to me hold for long time work with the company. I m just feeling my boss is paying to my lawyer to make my process delay? What u think? 

I Don't think like that, mate if they are not calling, you would have your case number (Nomination refusal one, usually the employer but you can call), just call them and give your case number and request that you have submitted the documents and do not receive the hearing date, is there anything they need more, hopefully, they will sort that out. I was requesting my agent too for followup and same like yours he was reluctant and then my employer called them and I got the hearing date the very next day

Hi please help.

i applied for my 187 RSMS sponsorship in 2017. But the sponsor nomination got refused in 2019. I withdrew my file without processing further.I didn’t apply for any visa since then. Do you think I can apply for my masters degree again after getting aponsor’s nomination refused ? Is it going to be an issue if I satisfy GTE?

please help 

thank you 🙏 

5 minutes ago, Vero said:

Hi please help.

i applied for my 187 RSMS sponsorship in 2017. But the sponsor nomination got refused in 2019. I withdrew my file without processing further.I didn’t apply for any visa since then. Do you think I can apply for my masters degree again after getting aponsor’s nomination refused ? Is it going to be an issue if I satisfy GTE?

please help 

thank you 🙏 

it depends on what visa you are on now, and onwards I think Immi will be lenient with the student visas, if you can satisfy with strong SOP, I think you have hope because I have seen some cases where student visas were granted after people's PR was refused for many reasons.

So hope for the best, and do what is in your hand. Rest, leave the results on almighty God, he knows what is best for his kids where they have to be at what time.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2021 at 09:51, virajhu said:

Guys I have been waiting from nov 2018, applied aat-27 nov 2018, 32 month started, any ideas guys how long I have to wait😣😣, I want to kill my self, state-nsw , position -chef

7 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Guys I have been waiting from nov 2018, applied aat-27 nov 2018, 32 month started, any ideas guys how long I have to wait😣😣, I want to kill my self, state-nsw , position -chef

Stay positive mate, current invitation to comment time is approx 33 months, we all are going through this but we have to stay strong, you are very close to the summit so do not lose hope, be patient, Waheguru is listening to every prayer, and every prayer will be answered at the time when it should be. All the hard work will be paid off 🙏

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vero said:

Thank you for you reply. I’m offshore right now. That’s the problem mate..

Hi Vero, all the miracles happen in this world only, and your problem is very tiny. If you do not have any monetary issues, I will say give it a go with a very strong SOP. And if you have experience in certain fields, you can also try to get state and employer work visa sponsorship; however, due to covid, we do not know til when the border will remain close.

16 hours ago, virajhu said:

Stay positive mate, current invitation to comment time is approx 33 months, we all are going through this but we have to stay strong, you are very close to the summit so do not lose hope, be patient, Waheguru is listening to every prayer, and every prayer will be answered at the time when it should be. All the hard work will be paid off 🙏

Hopefully🙏🙏🙏, one more things just remembering my nomination was refused on dewali😹😹😅

1 hour ago, Jugraj said:

Hopefully🙏🙏🙏, one more things just remembering my nomination was refused on dewali😹😹😅

Virajhu from which state u have applied and in which occupation, plz can u tell what documents does aat requested, so that I can prepare🙏