AAT Won for 187

zijse

15 hours ago, Asses said:

I m from western Australia.. 

W8ting for visa after won AAT 

Don't wry your file going to open Soon as i applied AAt in 28 may 2018 and opened in 30 Nov 2020

Thanks!!! So good to hear! what was your timeline? Good luck, I hope you will hear back from immigration very soon!

9 hours ago, MoolaMantra said:

Applied nomination August 2016 

Visa in March 2017

Got rejection in 21 may 2018

Applied AAT 28 may 2018

AAT asked documents 30 Nov 2020

Provided documents to them 14 Dec 2020

Got hearing date on 24 feb 2021

Won AAt and got result within 2 hours 

Asked for medical 5 March provided them back 29 March .. 

They again asked AFP Soo now waiting for AFP

Hi all  

Any member here who’s nomination got rejected ,reason given was not enough spent on company’s training benchmark when on 457  ????as My nomination was rejected for the same reason .

waiting for AAT file to open since Dec 2018

thanke 🙏

On 06/05/2021 at 13:50, TAD said:

Hi all  

Any member here who’s nomination got rejected ,reason given was not enough spent on company’s training benchmark when on 457  ????as My nomination was rejected for the same reason .

waiting for AAT file to open since Dec 2018

thanke 🙏

I presume your file should open by next month.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

My day has come today, got my so called golden email!! Still shaken, it’s been a long emotional journey, please ask me if you guys have any questions. I sincerely pray for each and everyone of you to get your PR soon. 

Much Love 

• Congratulations 3

8 minutes ago, David08 said:

Hi guys,

My day has come today, got my so called golden email!! Still shaken, it’s been a long emotional journey, please ask me if you guys have any questions. I sincerely pray for each and everyone of you to get your PR soon. 

Much Love 

Hi bro what u got? Please share it, I sent all the documents on 18th Fabrury but I haven’t got any hearing or any decision. Thanks why they r taking so long for processing?

On 02/06/2021 at 13:21, David08 said:

Hi guys,

Much Love 

congratulations!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, 

I am newbies on this site but have silently followed for few months. Below is my case and it would be so much appreciated if anyone could assist or give me any idea.

187DE lodged on 14/06/17 as per Cafe Manager in WA. Nomination and visa application were lodged as same date.

21/01/19: CO sent Nomination refusal letter without asking anything with the ground that the manager position wasn’t necessary as owned by 2 owners. Ofcourse it is kinda ridiculous reason for what i have done and still doing this. We do have all the records from business, the owners’ personal circumstances and local community evidence to prove the position is genuine and essential.

Anyway, AAT review was submitted on 21/02/19. Since then, we havent heard anything from them. However, 08/20, we uploaded further evidence including updated business financial statements, payroll system, reference letters and medical records of one of the owners.

In short, it has been more than 27 months after the AAT review being submitted, we havent heard anything.

So here i am...i do wish to hear any comments from you guys. Any suggestions are more than welcome as i have been desperately waiting for this case.

I have noticed that alot of people in here have got hearings or finalised case after such a lengthy waiting period. I believe the date of AAT review and AAT contacts aligning with nominated occupation and state are something helpful to track down where we are. Does anyone have this?

Thank you for spending your time on my post and look forward to seeing your comments 

J