Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MoolaMantra

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. MoolaMantra

    AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

    Hi guys! Nice to read your story and see that the times between AAT hearing and Immigration Dpt are going abck to normal. HEre my timeline: nomination refused in August 2018 - for a 186 DE visa AAT- nomination lodged in Sep 2018 AAT - visa lodged in Oct 2018 Nothing heard back from AAT yet Migration lawyer sent all the document to AAT in January, hoping that it could speed up the process as the application is "decision ready", but as I said nothing happened yet. Anyone in the same situation? Position is Event Manager and I am in WA Thanks!
  2. MoolaMantra

    Skillselect ENS 186 Timeline

    hi guys anyone waiting to hear from AAT for a 186 DE nomination refusal? we got it refused in august 2018, lodged everything with AAT in September 2018, still haven't heard anything.... and now with the Covid 19 issues we are even more stressful! Thanks!
  3. MoolaMantra

    AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

    Hi, my refusal reason was that the applicant has not demonstrated the need for my position (considering that I was on a 457 -same business / same positions - granted by the same department!
  4. MoolaMantra

    AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

    Hi, I have lodged an appeal for both my 186 nomination and visa refusal in September 2018, and still waiting to hear from the AAT.(I am in Perth). Anybody in the same situation? We have been waiting for 17 months so far, we have a 3 yo daughter and as you know, it's so hard to live like this, without being able to plan anything. I have heard so many stories, and it seems that the majority of these appeals are successful, which is a good news (if you don't focus on the epic waiting times....). I have been seen a lawyer, who suggest to submit all the documents to the AAT before they will get in contact, to see if they can make a decision faster and on paper (no hearing). Anybody has any experience like that? Any suggestion or comment would be appreciated and good luck to all of you!