AAT Won for 187

zijse

25 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Hey guys, 

I am newbies on this site but have silently followed for few months. Below is my case and it would be so much appreciated if anyone could assist or give me any idea.

187DE lodged on 14/06/17 as per Cafe Manager in WA. Nomination and visa application were lodged as same date.

21/01/19: CO sent Nomination refusal letter without asking anything with the ground that the manager position wasn’t necessary as owned by 2 owners. Ofcourse it is kinda ridiculous reason for what i have done and still doing this. We do have all the records from business, the owners’ personal circumstances and local community evidence to prove the position is genuine and essential.

Anyway, AAT review was submitted on 21/02/19. Since then, we havent heard anything from them. However, 08/20, we uploaded further evidence including updated business financial statements, payroll system, reference letters and medical records of one of the owners.

In short, it has been more than 27 months after the AAT review being submitted, we havent heard anything.

So here i am...i do wish to hear any comments from you guys. Any suggestions are more than welcome as i have been desperately waiting for this case.

I have noticed that alot of people in here have got hearings or finalised case after such a lengthy waiting period. I believe the date of AAT review and AAT contacts aligning with nominated occupation and state are something helpful to track down where we are. Does anyone have this?

Thank you for spending your time on my post and look forward to seeing your comments 

J

Hii

Had noted AAT processing times had been over 900 days. So you r almost there. May be you will here soon.

Take care

• Thanks 1

On 05/06/2021 at 17:01, DannyV said:

Hey guys, 

I am newbies on this site but have silently followed for few months. Below is my case and it would be so much appreciated if anyone could assist or give me any idea.

187DE lodged on 14/06/17 as per Cafe Manager in WA. Nomination and visa application were lodged as same date.

21/01/19: CO sent Nomination refusal letter without asking anything with the ground that the manager position wasn’t necessary as owned by 2 owners. Ofcourse it is kinda ridiculous reason for what i have done and still doing this. We do have all the records from business, the owners’ personal circumstances and local community evidence to prove the position is genuine and essential.

Anyway, AAT review was submitted on 21/02/19. Since then, we havent heard anything from them. However, 08/20, we uploaded further evidence including updated business financial statements, payroll system, reference letters and medical records of one of the owners.

In short, it has been more than 27 months after the AAT review being submitted, we havent heard anything.

So here i am...i do wish to hear any comments from you guys. Any suggestions are more than welcome as i have been desperately waiting for this case.

I have noticed that alot of people in here have got hearings or finalised case after such a lengthy waiting period. I believe the date of AAT review and AAT contacts aligning with nominated occupation and state are something helpful to track down where we are. Does anyone have this?

Thank you for spending your time on my post and look forward to seeing your comments 

J

Hey Danny, i applied for the same occupation, got refused on 4/2019 though for the financial reasons, no asking documents. I’ve been waiting for 25 months AAT, completely understand how you feel. I think you’re almost there, hang on. I see most applicants who still work for the business got approved. 
I think the only thing we can do now is keep working and waiting. I’m desperate too it will be 4 years even since I applied for this visa. I believe it’s intentionally long because of the government (Most refusal reasons from hospitality before dont give us a chance to provide more documents before a refusal - Hence more work for AAT)

I hope you and me still see the light in the end of the tunnel

Edited by ring3018

Thank you Ring3018 for your sympathy... No doubt that i have been so mentally exhausted waiting for such a lengthy period as you can imagine. Your comment is such an huge courage. I will keep you posted if things happening to me.

hmm do you or anyone who can tell that our time is coming soon? Is that a good idea to get ourselves organised by redoing Police Clearance or health check as i believe these things take time and validated for 12 months ?

anyway, thank you for the comment! Stay in touch

cheers

1 hour ago, DannyV said:

Thank you Ring3018 for your sympathy... No doubt that i have been so mentally exhausted waiting for such a lengthy period as you can imagine. Your comment is such an huge courage. I will keep you posted if things happening to me.

hmm do you or anyone who can tell that our time is coming soon? Is that a good idea to get ourselves organised by redoing Police Clearance or health check as i believe these things take time and validated for 12 months ?

anyway, thank you for the comment! Stay in touch

cheers

I would say after you got approved the AAT you will be asked health and police later. I don’t think you should do it before as police check will be expired after 1 year. The waiting time is like 32 months now. We had a whatsapp? Quite a lot are still waiting.

Just prepare a backup plan, if we get it we get it, if we don’t we find another way. I tried not to think about it. I’m lucky my boss is a nice person

Hey guys, 

J

Besides a few exceptions (some certain case with some related history) AAT current wait time is over 32 months, so don't panic and relax bro, If the business still operating and you are employed it's just the time,  you have to be patient with. Please everyone here take care of yourself and your loved ones physical and mental health. Things will be sorted sooner or later but lost health due to stress will never be recovered, unfortunately.

Hey guys, 

J

Hi Danny,

i have been waiting for 31 months now and I haven’t heard anything yet I totally understand your feeling. Same position but in Qld. I was desperate a while ago and really want to give up. But my faith in God gave me strength again. 

Hope we all will hear from AAT soon. 

Hey guys, 

J

Hi Danny,

i have been waiting for 31 months now and I haven’t heard anything yet I totally understand your feeling. Same position but in Qld. I was desperate a while ago and really want to give up. But my faith in God gave me strength again. 

Hope we all will hear from AAT soon. 

Hi Guys, do you have any idea how much time the AAT is taking to reply (or to give a hearing date )after requesting the documents, my documents were requested approx after 31 months in April, all submitted by the deadline of 23 April 21, haven't heard anything after that.

3 hours ago, virajhu said:

Hi Guys, do you have any idea how much time the AAT is taking to reply (or to give a hearing date )after requesting the documents, my documents were requested approx after 31 months in April, all submitted by the deadline of 23 April 21, haven't heard anything after that.

Same bro, I submitted documents 18th February 2021, after that nothing heard 

10 hours ago, virajhu said:

Same, waiting since April after submitting the documents, nothing heard anything after that 

22 hours ago, virajhu said:

Hi Guys, do you have any idea how much time the AAT is taking to reply (or to give a hearing date )after requesting the documents, my documents were requested approx after 31 months in April, all submitted by the deadline of 23 April 21, haven't heard anything 

Edited by xus0205

hi  all, 

Iam  very tensed , I applied for AATin June  2019 for 187 direct entry refusal , I contacted my migration agent  for asking how to prepare for AAT  well advance , they said they can't  submit any documents now until AAT member open my case and ask for documents  and asked me to wait . is this true ? did anyone submitted supporting documents and evidences well advanced ? My position is a contract Administration and I have been working more than 3 years  in this position . my employer is very supportive , should I change my migration agent ?

On 12/06/2021 at 11:24, Madhuri said:

hi  all, 

Iam  very tensed , I applied for AATin June  2019 for 187 direct entry refusal , I contacted my migration agent  for asking how to prepare for AAT  well advance , they said they can't  submit any documents now until AAT member open my case and ask for documents  and asked me to wait . is this true ? did anyone submitted supporting documents and evidences well advanced ? My position is a contract Administration and I have been working more than 3 years  in this position . my employer is very supportive , should I change my migration agent ?

Hii

I don't think you need to change ur migration agent. Current waitin times in AAT is above 900 days. As soon as ur case opens you will be asked to submit documents so no worries if u are working with employer. Take it easy. No stress.

Cheers

• Like 1

hi  all, 

The above reply is extremely true, the AAT still have not finished the 2018 applications, and MA can not do anything, you can submit your documents yourself through the AAT portal or even if the migration agent will submit will not make a difference to the time frame to your application. So if you working with your employer and he/she supporting you all through this, please wait patiently and your turn will come eventually. As per current stats, if timeline doesn't change which is very unlikely because since over 3 years the time frame has gone from 444 days to 982 days, it looks you have to wait unfortunately until next year between March to May for the invitation to supply more documents (although there are some exceptions where docs have been requested before the mentioned time but very few, I think in 0.01%  cases)

On 14/06/2021 at 09:50, virajhu said:

The above reply is extremely true, the AAT still have not finished the 2018 applications, and MA can not do anything, you can submit your documents yourself through the AAT portal or even if the migration agent will submit will not make a difference to the time frame to your application. So if you working with your employer and he/she supporting you all through this, please wait patiently and your turn will come eventually. As per current stats, if timeline doesn't change which is very unlikely because since over 3 years the time frame has gone from 444 days to 982 days, it looks you have to wait unfortunately until next year between March to May for the invitation to supply more documents (although there are some exceptions where docs have been requested before the mentioned time but very few, I think in 0.01%  cases)

thank you for a detailed reply, got much relief

On 13/06/2021 at 22:21, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii

I don't think you need to change ur migration agent. Current waitin times in AAT is above 900 days. As soon as ur case opens you will be asked to submit documents so no worries if u are working with employer. Take it easy. No stress.

Cheers

thank you for the kind reply , do you have any idea how many days will I get to collect, prepare and submit all documents once they opened my case and asked for documents.

On 05/06/2021 at 15:01, DannyV said:

Hi,

I am still waiting to hear from the tribunal,

position : event manager, WA

aug 2018: nomination refused

aat appeal submitted in Sep 2018

send documents to AAT in Jan 2021 (even if they didn't requested)

nothing heard yet from anyone -

Do you think WA is a bit slower than other states?

On 05/06/2021 at 15:01, DannyV said:

Hey guys, 

J

28 minutes ago, MoolaMantra said:

I will say, please wait patiently as the current wait time is over 32 months, your turn will definitely come, unfortunately, we have nothing in our hand so please leave in the hands of almighty and continue to give your best the life and your employment., Be happy and cheerful. Life is precious and shouldn't be spent being stressed 😀

1 hour ago, Madhuri said:

thank you for the kind reply , do you have any idea how many days will I get to collect, prepare and submit all documents once they opened my case and asked for documents.

Hi, usually they give 14 days to comment, 

Best of Luck....................... Be Happy and cheerful always 😃

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

I will say, please wait patiently as the current wait time is over 32 months, your turn will definitely come, unfortunately, we have nothing in our hand so please leave in the hands of almighty and continue to give your best the life and your employment., Be happy and cheerful. Life is precious and shouldn't be spent being stressed 😀

so so so true! I am about to have a baby, I will definitely enjoy my last days of employment and my baby, and be greatful for the life I have and for the beautiful support I have from my employer !

hi  all, 

I think at first like you to provide more documents however, it would be better to wait for AAT to ask since you have to update your documents when AAT asks anyway which is a nuisance to ask my employer all the time so I decided to wait

wait from April 2019