AAT Won for 187

zijse

1 minute ago, coolmittu said:

Hi Guys,

Could anyone please advise that does AAT sends WRITTEN decisions to us via email or they just send straight to IMMIGRATION?

Thanks

They send a written decision to your authorised agent and a copy to immigration as well

On 30/08/2021 at 12:47, virajhu said:

Hi Guys update, 

Immi requested medical today

On 28/08/2021 at 15:01, WelderGuy5 said:

Had u done with AAT 

No I m just waiting for update from last 27 months. Applied AAT in June 2019  . Not heard anything yet. May be soon in next 3-4 months

1 hour ago, 187visa refusal said:

First time they asking 

In this case they usually ask you to submit all the latest documents such as business financials etc. but you can always ask for some more time and they will grant you 2 weeks extra time and sometime 4 weeks time. 

once you submit all the documents they will invite you for hearing or they will give you decision on paper and submission.

i hope it will help 

On 16/08/2021 at 13:55, Brar2010 said:

Hello guys 

I am silent follower from very long time. 
my timeline 

retail manager 

AAT applied august 2018

files opens in March 2021

Hearing July 

approved 22 July  

Send back to Immi 

Immi requested afp medical after 3 days 

Visa approved  first week of august 

hi for retail manager if 5 people working under me and all casual as well temporary resident 

does it affect in my decision ??? 

19 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

REASION FOR RESUSAL IS BUSSNESS CANT PAY FOR NEXT TWO YEAR 

BUT THEY ASKING FOR ORGANIGING CHART WITH STATUS OF WORKER 

That's is standard procedure mate, my refusal was for the same reason, though all the workers in my workplace were AU citizens, it does not matter if you performing all your duties listed in ANZESCO.

wish you the best of luck.

One more suggestion I want to give everyone waiting here is that guys get your PCC done, because it's taking a long time to process now, and it does not expire until you do not travel to your country (especially India).

28 minutes ago, virajhu said:

That's is standard procedure mate, my refusal was for the same reason, though all the workers in my workplace were AU citizens, it does not matter if you performing all your duties listed in ANZESCO.

wish you the best of luck.

One more suggestion I want to give everyone waiting here is that guys get your PCC done, because it's taking a long time to process now, and it does not expire until you do not travel to your country (especially India).

Hi Virajhu 

i won my AAT on 20th July and haven’t heard anything from department yet i dont know why they taking so long after remit decision.

any idea guys ?

Hi All

AAT  opened my file in July21 and asked docs then i submitted docs in july 2021 and then hearing happened on 4 August2021 

After hearing they demand more docs i submitted extra docs on 18 August still waiting for decision

Please advise how long will they take to take decision now

Thanks

2 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Hi All

AAT  opened my file in July21 and asked docs then i submitted docs in july 2021 and then hearing happened on 4 August2021 

After hearing they demand more docs i submitted extra docs on 18 August still waiting for decision

Please advise how long will they take to take decision now

Thanks

Are you a retail manager ??? 

What they ask for further documents