AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know what kind of document to be sent to AAT?

From the employer side, what kind of paperworks they need to hand in to AAT? 

Also, I would like to know if I have to send my pay slips as well along with the contract paper that I signed? 

21 minutes ago, Abatista said:

Nomination + Visa applied 05/2017

Nomination refused 05/2018 / Visa refused 09/2018

AAT lodged for nomination on 05/2018 and visa 09/2018

AAT documents requested in April 2020

Hearing 1 - 23/08/2020 (further evidence requested) / Hearing 2 - 23/09/2020 

Positive outcome 12/10/20 🙌

Now I am waiting for Home Affairs dept to get in touch.

Congrats!

Could you please let us know what they requested in April 2020 and what else in August 2020?

Thanks 

15 hours ago, Xoxo86 said:

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know what kind of document to be sent to AAT?

From the employer side, what kind of paperworks they need to hand in to AAT? 

Also, I would like to know if I have to send my pay slips as well along with the contract paper that I signed? 

It depends on why the nomination was refused.

Each case is different and will require documents specific to the situation.

Hi everyone. I hope you all are safe in this pandemic. 

Nomination+visa applied Feb 2017

Nomination refused sep 2018 

Visa refused Oct 2018

AAt appeal nomination sep 2018

Visa Oct 2018

Since then till date heard nothing from AAt or employer. 

He refuses to get me on work until visa is granted. Refusal reason genuine need of position. 

My employer sounds a bit grumpy now a days and I m afraid he will withdraw my appeal. 

I want to ask you guys. As I have no idea regarding all this. If he withdraws what will happen next? 

I have section 48. I m on bvc. 

Please pray for my visa to be granted.

Thanks. 

53 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Visa refused Oct 2018

Visa Oct 2018

He refuses to get me on work until visa is granted. Refusal reason genuine need of position. 

My employer sounds a bit grumpy now a days and I m afraid he will withdraw my appeal. 

I want to ask you guys. As I have no idea regarding all this. If he withdraws what will happen next? 

Thanks. 

What is your occupation? You still have to continue working for the employer and if you’re stood down then it’s ok. If your employer doesn’t want you to work until you get your visa then unfortunately it’s not a good news as AAT will ask you to provide payslips.

16 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Has anyone got the PR grant from Immi recently? After winning AAT I’m sick of waiting even after positive outcome from Tribunal 

Hey Rizwan 

no, I’m waiting 6 months now and didn’t heard anything after winning AAT

so stresses here 

15 hours ago, Sharma said:

Visa refused Oct 2018

Visa Oct 2018

Thanks. 

That's not good though. It represents that your employer don't want you as being onshore and not working for employer is suspicious. 

29 minutes ago, Sharma said:

Hi David08. Thanks for replying. 

As he doesn't want me to come. And if this gets to a negative response from AAt then he will not support me any further I m sure. I just want to know my options. Can anyone please help. 

You need to talk to a good migration agent to explore other options because your situation doesn’t sound good. Good luck, I hope everything works out 

18 hours ago, Sharma said:

Visa refused Oct 2018

Visa Oct 2018

Thanks. 

Are you working for your employer now or before? A lot of people here got AAT approved mostly because they’re and still working for the employer. AAT will surely ask for your tax returns, payment summary etc. If you’re not working for your employer and be refused based on the genuine reason, there’s a high chance that AAT will not be successful. 

I think you should consult a good migrantion agent for other options.

18 hours ago, Sharma said:

Visa refused Oct 2018

Visa Oct 2018

You need to consult a good migration agent for advice, because this sounds very bad for you.

The visa was refused because there is not a genuine need for the position. That means, Immigration thinks the employer does not really need you.  

The employer is refusing to employ you. Immigration will say, that proves he does not really need you. If he needed you, he would employ you. So I think your appeal will fail. But I am not an expert and you need to consult an agent about it.

Edited by Marisawright

11 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Everything is going too slow have been waiting as well after nominations done. Watering my patience everyday😜😜😜😄😄

I hope at least it’s going too slow that way we would have an idea that files are processing. But I have not heard anything positive from anyone who had any information regarding remitted files. 

7 hours ago, Leticia said:

Does anyone have got any news after winning AAT? 
Its  been another month rolling and nothing heard back over here. Almost 7 months right now. 😞 

Hi Leticia,

just wondering do you have any one overseas who is part of your application? 

11 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hey 

not everyone is here 

Oh Ok, then that’s said that they are still not processing your file, 

because I was just wondering may be they are not giving you PR because you got someone overseas and in this Pandemic they don’t won’t to bring overseas people in. 
but this is really strange that, they are not processing applications after Medical and AFP clearance as well. 

Dont know how long it will take more after this too. 

11 hours ago, Spritual said:

because I was just wondering may be they are not giving you PR because you got someone overseas and in this Pandemic they don’t won’t to bring overseas people in. 
but this is really strange that, they are not processing applications after Medical and AFP clearance as well. 

I don’t know how long it will take for Immi to look at our files but I have a feeling they’re not going to look at files from AAT until next years. 

7 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

I don’t know how long it will take for Immi to look at our files but I have a feeling they’re not going to look at files from AAT until next years. 

No Aat involved in my file yet waiting after nominations approved. Lodging complaint is honking on deaf ears. 

On 30/10/2020 at 19:19, Spritual said:

You are very right man...My wife and child are overseas and I am waiting for Visa grant since last 7 months. Submitted all documents in March 2020. I heard to many onshore applicants are getting approvals recently.