AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 18/01/2021 at 07:22, samsam said:

Hi Guys,

The good news is that I won the AAT nomination case on Friday BUT bad new is it seems  probably after AAT remit my application to Immigration again Immigration going to play by postponing the process . Anyway a Big step done.

hi

saw that your refusal reason was training benchmark , but I  thought  training benchmark for 187 visa was applicable for  the applications after August 2018 only but you applied in 2016 , could you please clarify this matter Iam just worried as  I have applied in January 2017 and refused in July 2019, applied for AAT in  August 2019 , my company  have not  done training benchmark.

11 hours ago, Madhuri said:

hi

saw that your refusal reason was training benchmark , but I  thought  training benchmark for 187 visa was applicable for  the applications after August 2018 only but you applied in 2016 , could you please clarify this matter Iam just worried as  I have applied in January 2017 and refused in July 2019, applied for AAT in  August 2019 , my company  have not  done training benchmark.

Hi. after 2018 as far as I know the benchmark is getting easier as  the company just need to pay some money for applicant but before 2018 for benchmark it was amount equivalent to 1% of gross payroll towards a training fund, so for me they wanted that we prove actually we spent that money for training.

2 hours ago, samsam said:

Hi. after 2018 as far as I know the benchmark is getting easier as  the company just need to pay some money for applicant but before 2018 for benchmark it was amount equivalent to 1% of gross payroll towards a training fund, so for me they wanted that we prove actually we spent that money for training.

No Training benchmark was required for visa 187 until 31st of March 2018, i think your visa was 186?

On 18/01/2021 at 10:23, samsam said:

Applied IMM 2016 NSW

Rejected 2018 (training benchmark!!!!)

appealed AAT 2018

Hearing was sep 2020 (asked all docs for last 2 years)

Approved JAN 2021

Hi samsam 

what docs u had to submit for training benchmark ? As my nomination was rejected too cause of training benchmark . 
   Please let me know 

thanks 

i just called homeaffairs they said after winning AAT your file consider as a new case file so the 17-35 months processing time will apply on applications after winning AAT and there is nothing we can do about it if they require any other information they will contact us.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, simar27 said:

i just called homeaffairs they said after winning AAT your file consider as a new case file so the 17-35 months processing time will apply on applications after winning AAT and there is nothing we can do about it if they require any other information they will contact us.

Yep it is. They only count when ur file approved after nomination. Mine got approved in March 20 but still no case officer allowed. Good luck mate.

Should be all right. Keep urself positive. Ta

2 hours ago, simar27 said:

whole process would take about 10 years till be finalized?

2~3 years for the nomination  application decision being made

2+ years waiting AAT hearing

2~3 years after winning the AAT and case be remitted. Waiting for Immi decision.

2 years working after visa granted.

Long journey.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, simar27 said:

That’s crazy 😞 even more time than actually application initially. OMG it’s never going to end

4 hours ago, simar27 said:

Is this a new thing?

I am pretty sure they used to have around 30 days to finalise your case after being remitted back to them.

8 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Is this a new thing?

I am pretty sure they used to have around 30 days to finalise your case after being remitted back to them.

Mila it’s not.

Myself and some other people here in this group are waiting 7/8 months.

and like I said before, I got a friend who waited after winning AAT 1 year and half.

So it’s a long journey. If you are waiting to be call at AAT be aware that after that is so much more time 

Edited by Leticia

8 hours ago, Leticia said:

Mila it’s not.

Myself and some other people here in this group are waiting 7/8 months.

and like I said before, I got a friend who waited after winning AAT 1 year and half.

So it’s a long journey. If you are waiting to be call at AAT be aware that after that is so much more time 

Really?? That’s just unbelievable 

but i remembered there were also some members here sharing that they just waited few weeks after winning AAT 🤔 

So I thought this is a new thing 🤔 

14 minutes ago, DumBo said:

but i remembered there were also some members here sharing that they just waited few weeks after winning AAT 🤔 

My agent had a winning AAT(186TRT) case in late Sep 2020. Got approved Visa in December 2020. I am not sure because it is 186 not 187....

Edited by xus0205

1 minute ago, xus0205 said:

My agent had a winning AAT(186TRT) case in late Sep 2020. Got approved Visa in December 2020. I am not sure if it is 186 not 187....

Must be 186 case not 187. 187 it’s stopped long time ago. I don’t know anyone here or there that waited few weeks after winning case 

16 minutes ago, DumBo said:

On 19/01/2021 at 08:37, virajhu said:

I do not think the state matter with the cases of AAT, as its a federal thing.

still, I am happy to share, I am in Qld and my occupation is computer Network and System Engineer.

My Agent said processing time varries based on the state. Anyway mate, thanks for your reply. Hope we will get through this soon.

On 22/01/2021 at 11:19, simar27 said:

AAT website says , if there is a delay in implementing decision of AAT , You can contact AAT  member who were there for your hearing , they can explain why there is a delay or  contact commonwealth ombudsman... immigration department is supposed to finalise it without delay ....did anyone tried these options after winning AAT

1 hour ago, Madhuri said:

AAT website says , if there is a delay in implementing decision of AAT , You can contact AAT  member who were there for your hearing , they can explain why there is a delay or  contact commonwealth ombudsman... immigration department is supposed to finalise it without delay ....did anyone tried these options after winning AAT

My husband have called AAT after winning the case, because the delay at Immi it’s too much, so they say once you won that’s sit... the case go back to Immi and AAT it’s nothing to do with that 

On 22/01/2021 at 16:44, MilaMocha said:

Is this a new thing?

I I think the delay is caused by COVID because  you can see  until January 2020 some of our members got 187 direct entry PR with in 2-3 months after winning AAT , you can check old post , just want to  give hope to everyone who are waiting for their PR after winning AAT.

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

My husband have called AAT after winning the case, because the delay at Immi it’s too much, so they say once you won that’s sit... the case go back to Immi and AAT it’s nothing to do with that 

is that commonwealth ombudsman an option ? ask your agent   if you are waiting that long , it says they take matter in 3 months 

4 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

is that commonwealth ombudsman an option ? ask your agent   if you are waiting that long , it says they take matter in 3 months 

Yes it is an option 

I am still waiting for my AAT file to be open from August 2019

sorry but people who are saying that dont give much stress to the AAT staff by lodging complaints are just love to wait and wait

we have to raise this alarm that our files still matters and we are much more stressed thn them AAT staff ..

18 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

I’m very positive but very realistic too.

Like I said before the agent have sent email, complain, calls but nothing going to happen. This visa 187 doesn’t matter anymore, they are not priority to Australia, it doesn’t exist, so the priority now it’s the list that have came up last year.

The CO said to my agent that 187 come after many visas up front. Anyway I have hope but also I start to believe like our friend above said between 17 and 35 months to be grant after winning AAT

Edited by Leticia
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Yes it is an option 

I am still waiting for my AAT file to be open from August 2019

sorry but people who are saying that dont give much stress to the AAT staff by lodging complaints are just love to wait and wait

we have to raise this alarm that our files still matters and we are much more stressed thn them AAT staff ..

I’m sorry to hear.... our case opened after 26 months. 

Edited by Leticia

2 hours ago, Leticia said:

I’m very positive but very realistic too.

Like I said before the agent have sent email, complain, calls but nothing going to happen. This visa 187 doesn’t matter anymore, they are not priority to Australia, it doesn’t exist, so the priority now it’s the list that have came up last year.

The CO said to my agent that 187 come after many visas up front. Anyway I have hope but also I start to believe like our friend above said between 17 and 35 months to be grant after winning AAT

I think waiting is not an issue   as long as employer is good and supportive ,this visa is purely depend upon the employer and the business , longer processing time put everyone at  risk , what if employer change mind or business close down .Thats my night mare .....fingers crossing 

• Like 1