AAT Won for 187

zijse

15 minutes ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Restaurant manager

19 March 2017 refused by immigration 

02 April AAT 2017 appeal 

Feb 2020 case open requesting documents. 
June requested to appear for hearing 

20 June file approved by AAT. Sent back to Immi 

22 June Immi asked more information. Submitted all documents never heard anything after that

You wait til 2017 to 2020 for AAT?? That was so long, 36 months nearly. I’m so worried about mine now 😞

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Restaurant manager

19 March 2017 refused by immigration 

02 April AAT 2017 appeal 

Feb 2020 case open requesting documents. 
June requested to appear for hearing 

20 June file approved by AAT. Sent back to Immi 

22 June Immi asked more information. Submitted all documents never heard anything after that

How long before Aat

Applied AAT nomination DEC 2017 and for visa JAN 2018

AAT case opened FEB 2020 requested further documents

Documents submit MARCH 2020

Got invitaion for hearing JUNE 2020

Hearing was on JULY 2020

after hearing they give us 10 days to submit more documents.

22 JULY nomination Approved and visa application sent back to immi for reconsidration

27 JULY nomination approved by immi and case officer ask for further document for visa application (PCC,AFP,MEDICAL)

21 AUG Submitted all the requested documents.

RETAIL MANAGER 

ACT 187 DE

waiting for the result and looks like have to wait more n more for result already 4 years 3 months since applied for this visa 

• Sad 1

On 08/10/2020 at 11:39, GuRi Perth said:

So finally it’s declared that this waitING time is never going to end for us. Waiting time jumped by another 44 days this month. Don’t know how many years more I’m going to loose without any fun mentally challenged.

Could you please share your time line? As I’m on the same boat and super frustrated. Also want to know one more thing. Will the increase of 44 days be applied for those who submitted file for AAT in June 2019? Thanks in advance 

On 08/10/2020 at 10:09, GuRi Perth said:

So finally it’s declared that this waitING time is never going to end for us. Waiting time jumped by another 44 days this month. Don’t know how many years more I’m going to loose without any fun mentally challenged.

Endless waiting .. mine is 30 months now but nothing heard from AAT 

Western Australia is bit slow compare to others 

On 09/10/2020 at 15:44, simar27 said:

Applied AAT nomination DEC 2017 and for visa JAN 2018

AAT case opened FEB 2020 requested further documents

Documents submit MARCH 2020

Got invitaion for hearing JUNE 2020

Hearing was on JULY 2020

after hearing they give us 10 days to submit more documents.

22 JULY nomination Approved and visa application sent back to immi for reconsidration

27 JULY nomination approved by immi and case officer ask for further document for visa application (PCC,AFP,MEDICAL)

21 AUG Submitted all the requested documents.

RETAIL MANAGER 

ACT 187 DE

waiting for the result and looks like have to wait more n more for result already 4 years 3 months since applied for this visa 

Very similar wait times to my case.

Applied for nomination in Dec 2017 and was refused after 18 months.

Applied at the AAT in July 2019 and haven’t heard back.

Could you please clarify the below-

1️⃣ What reason for refusal did IMMI give you?

2️⃣ And what sort of documents did AAT request twice?

Thanks and good luck.

On 09/10/2020 at 18:02, Samio said:

Could you please share your time line? As I’m on the same boat and super frustrated. Also want to know one more thing. Will the increase of 44 days be applied for those who submitted file for AAT in June 2019? Thanks in advance 

Hi, I’m waiting on AAT from last 26 month as cook. I think it is effecting everyone. They are opening non-genuine file first as I know few people who applied after mine got hearing and now gone gone to federal.

8 hours ago, GuRi Perth said:

Hi, I’m waiting on AAT from last 26 month as cook. I think it is effecting everyone. They are opening non-genuine file first as I know few people who applied after mine got hearing and now gone gone to federal.

So you are saying you know people with non-genuine application who were refused by both DoHA and AAT? And have now gone to the Federal court?

How do you know they are non-genuine? And how do DoHA and AAT know a case is non-genuine before they even open it?

4 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

So you are saying you know people with non-genuine application who were refused by both DoHA and AAT? And have now gone to the Federal court?

How do you know they are non-genuine? And how do DoHA and AAT know a case is non-genuine before they even open it?

Because they gave up their nomination file and proceeded with other options for PR.

4 hours ago, GuRi Perth said:

Might everyone who applied Aat is not waiting for results some business closed or some people left works. They applied federal to buy more time. 

Ohoo Ic that’s the reason , but any idea what’s the processing/waiting time for federal application ??? 

On 07/10/2020 at 10:41, David08 said:

I tried calling them too, all they said was we don’t have a processing time for cases after AAT win, got told to keep an eye on my emails for any correspondence from the department and wait. Sick of this really....by the way I won AAT in May.

Hi Dave have you got any news?

here next week going to 6 months after winning AAT and nothing heard after that. 
Feeling so depressed, it’s never ending with Immi 😔

29 minutes ago, Abatista said:

Hi all,

How do we acknowledge that a case was remitted back to Dept of Immigration after a favorable decision by AAT? 

My nomination was approved on 12/10/2020 after being waiting for 25 months for the AAT hearing.

Best wishes for all.

Congratulations, what is ur timeline please? The date you applied, AAT requests documents and hearing?

they should give you an acknowledgment and the co should ask for more info like medical, etc

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hi Dave have you got any news?

here next week going to 6 months after winning AAT and nothing heard after that. 
Feeling so depressed, it’s never ending with Immi 😔

Hi Leticia,

No news unfortunately, I feel for you as everyday is harder with uncertainty but keep your chin up and hopefully you will hear something soon. For me it’s going to be 4months next week. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Congratulations, what is ur timeline please? The date you applied, AAT requests documents and hearing?

they should give you an acknowledgment and the co should ask for more info like medical, etc

Nomination + Visa applied 05/2017

Nomination refused 05/2018 / Visa refused 09/2018

AAT lodged for nomination on 05/2018 and visa 09/2018

AAT documents requested in April 2020

Hearing 1 - 23/08/2020 (further evidence requested) / Hearing 2 - 23/09/2020 

Positive outcome 12/10/20 🙌

Now I am waiting for Home Affairs dept to get in touch.

• Congratulations 3